Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
I have just screenshot the same to come here 😅

Christ almighty though 😱😱 It’s definitely got to be all down to boredom, absolutely has to be after her attempting to amuse herself making rice pudding and some cupboard hacks earlier today.
But fuck me, go out for a bloody walk or something. Fucking hell. I’m exhausted watching her.

There is quite literally nothing wrong whatsoever with this kitchen, it’s actually lovely and needs nothing doing to it at all
If she had an actual hobby or some friends she wouldn’t have so much time to spend obsessing with her house. How many of her her kitchen things will be gifted then?
I watched her stories this morning and my partner said ‘who the hell is that crackpot’ 😂

Ha! The IKEA bag looked absolutely ridiculous, who seriously nails a wood batten inside their kitchen cupboards 🤷 Has she never heard of plastic stacking tubs or something, what a bloody monstrosity that is in the cupboard 🤣
I think she’s lost the plot and looking for literally anything to use as a ‘hack’ for content. I don’t know why defacing your cupboards with an ugly IKEA bag is better than having boxes? The thought of a big pile of crisps and snacks gives me anxiety, I like mine neatly in their boxes! Crisps box, chocolates/sweets box, biscuits box 😂

Last edited:

tifftale

Won my Bingo on the panelling for the kitchen. Knew it wouldn’t take too long to jump on that bandwagon. Another thing, she never shows the bathroom reno, has it fallen apart?

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
I don't understand why she's getting all the walls painted when they are having a plasterer coming why not just wait until that's done?? I'm no diy expert so they could be some method in the madness

Abce3456

VIP Member
I don’t get it either. They can’t earn *that much* from just making blinds 🤔
I think they either have money/come from money or they have very little to no mortgage just going by her age and that they’ve lived in that house since their kids were actual children.

This year I’ve really made a conscious effort and resolution to buy less because I don’t actually need half of it, it’s kinder on my purse and the environment. So when I watch some people on Instagram it’s literally buying for the sake of buying.
Every time I watch her spend money on her more shite I just think ‘you do not need this’. What was the reason she used this time to justify buying one white IKEA desk for another? More space for make up brushes or something to that effect?

She could be away I’m travelling, on mini breaks in an around Scotland, wee weekend away aboard for what she spends month to month on more DIY stuff, more oversized jackets and trousers and hoodies!!

I also checked out her Vinted out of pure nosiness last time she was talking about. Some is alright quality and other things like manly old trainers, get them in the fucking bin!
what’s her vinted name?

Leftpeg9

Chatty Member
Out of interest, why has she put a fabric sofa, outside, in Scotland?
Is she going to have it packed up/covered pretty much every day?
It will be soaked through and stinking/covered in mould in no time.
I dunno why these insta fannies think things like this is a flex. I’d rather “spend” my money on things that will last and be used.
All I can think of looking at that is the absolute faffing about required to keep it nice!
It’s outdoor garden furniture but as a fellow Scot, I don’t understand why she’s put such a huge outdoor sofa in her garden either? She’s clearly got nowhere to store the cushions when the weather turns either so you’re right it will be minging in no time.

Sheer fucking greed of the Insta huns as per usual.

I can’t be doing with her anymore. She’ll be hauling out the Christmas tree soon too

I’m halfway through her holiday stories - pay for a triple. I went on holiday with two friends and we booked a triple suite - we got a bedroom with a super king bed and a separate living area with a sofa bed. No problem at all.

Edit: ignore the views and dates etc - a twin, whilst allowing three adults, only comes with a double bed or two singles so it’s clear to me that they’re adding a temp bed for the third adult. Not ideal I agree and I think the hotel is being cheeky saying it suits 3 from what she’s saying but if I was spending £4.5k on a holiday I’d be doing my diligence. The superior room is clearly more appropriate.

Also her stories are just unstructured moaning. Boring.

69EF44A1-1726-4167-B7C3-B7B364E7275D.jpeg

Last edited:

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
Did anyone see her stories today? Her husband gave her money in a card for her birthday. Is it just me or is that a weird thing to give your partner?

Leftpeg9

Chatty Member
Decorating the bedroom AGAIN .... the bedside cabinets she painted black, what only seems like last week, and most definitely was in the last 3 months I'm sure .... have now been painted back neutral .... she must keep her local B&Q in business
I love the excuse of the dust and FINGERPRINTS on the black wall we’re driving her mad. Fingerprints? Who the fuck is touching the wall behind the bed? It’s not like she’s got toddlers

Wacko

Did she post a video of big Stevie Bhoy’s reaction to her half painting the ceiling? Not sure if I missed it. She must do his fucking nut in!