Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossBoss

VIP Member
My house is a do-er upper too, I love to plan a project but I like to sit back and enjoy it when the project is complete. We renovated our lounge and dining room just over a year ago and we still love them just as much. The only things I’ve changed have been things like throws and pillows between summer and winter. Her home decor is based on insta trends that change so often so suppose she probably constantly feels she needs to change it to keep up. Her walls must be a shambles with the forever changing pictures and shelves and light fittings. The thought of all that wood she has on her bedroom walls gives me the fear thinking of the mess when she decides it’s no longer on trend.
I'd think her walls are mostly filler 😆

She didn't buy that coffee table long ago, from Facebook & loved it. And I'm sure the rug isn't that old either. I do change things around every couple of years but not like every day like she seems to 🤷

Mutley98

VIP Member
I bought a dualit kettle and toaster years ago, cost me more than I would’ve normally paid but they have lasted me years. Not really my style now but they serve the purpose. No way I’d replace simply because my decor has changed

So......yeah

Chatty Member
To me those black sprayed berries look like a bunch of grapes. Super Christmassy. Also, anyone else think she sounds demented when she says “I.Hope.You.Are.All.Ok.”?

Mutley98

VIP Member
New windows as well, she says it was a fight to convince the husband. Wonder if he just lets her do it for a quiet life

GossBoss

VIP Member
The amount of shopping she's done recently ! Dress after dress after dress. Revamped her Conservatory + ended up having all new everything in there ! Has Spendt so much money during lockdown 🤷

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
Seriously does she doing anything else other than decorate and stand in the queue at IKEA.?
I actually feel a little embarrassed for her.
She has cancelled the bed she Ordered for her son because it will take too long to be delivered. Why can’t she just leave the bed that’s already there and wait for the new one! That is why she constantly has to update her home because she is so impatient to wait for things she gets the cheap version that doesn’t last