Vipxo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg no way. I mean it explains a lot!!! I did wonder why she never shares him. I don’t like the girl but that’s horrible if true. Can’t help but feel she deserves to know, if she doesn’t already?!! What happened with him and your friend?
Ooh well I don’t know her so she’d probably just chalk it up as a random online hater. Maybe she does know. He kept messaging my friend for a while after but it ended badly 🥴 apparently he works shifts and he just lies about his hours to fit with seeing different girls. Serious scumbag vibes all round. I dunno, maybe she sees other people too but from the vibe she gives I doubt it

Is the father the person who refuses to have her on his social media?!
Going to guess it's him yeah and its actually quite sad, has he put an embargo on her posting him as well? I know that no one is ever obligated to share their partner on social media, but this just makes her look like a single mother 🙃 (nothing wrong with being a single mother obviously - but when you have a partner and they refuse to show their face even on something about the birth of their child it's a bit.....????)

Reactions: 1
Will she post a photo of the baby? I can’t understand being an “influencer” and wanting to earn a living from Instagram but not even showing the father of your child on there. It’s almost like he’s embarrassed to be with her.

I think a few posts back someone said she he was cheating on his gf with Victoria/or the other way round. Think this is the most we’ve seen of him!
BC86F2CD-6046-44D9-A961-0E5E2F28C7AC.jpeg

Is she not with the boyfriend / father of the baby anymore ? She seems to be on holiday with her dad instead . And bit of a cryptic caption about a space on the holiday “opening up” … she was very open the holiday was with her boyfriend on her podcast

Reactions: 2
I don't think she was with him on holiday, I'm sure she said something along the lines of 'and back to see my love' or something on the last day.

She wasn’t , but he was meant to be going with her as she said her Dad took a place that “opened up” and she mentioned going away with him on the podcast . So I wonder why he didn’t end up going

Yep. A space needed filled….

She said on the podcast this week that it was due to work commitments and she’s moving in with him this weekend so they must still be together …. Hmmmm … seems odd , wouldn’t he have booked the week off ? Not much could prevent me from going on a holiday with my other half

She’s so boring. Every day she does a story with a brown/beige background that says ~Tuesday~ Or whatever, thanks a bleeping lot I had no idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Long time lurker, but I'm a friend of a friend so this was basically the situ as I know it. She was meant to go on holiday with her boyfriend but he had to stay due to work commitments. I believe they were going to cancel altogether, but as she's always done holidays with her dad, he filled the space which meant they didn't need to cancel and lose money and then they could have a trip together like old times.

Not much tea to dish out really other than she lives with her boyfriend now and they are really happy haha. From what I can see, she's never been one for sharing photos of her boyfriends in the past either so I'd say it's just normal for her to not divulge too much info.

Long time lurker, but I'm a friend of a friend so this was basically the situ as I know it. She was meant to go on holiday with her boyfriend but he had to stay due to work commitments. I believe they were going to cancel altogether, but as she's always done holidays with her dad, he filled the space which meant they didn't need to cancel and lose money and then they could have a trip together like old times.

Not much tea to dish out really other than she lives with her boyfriend now and they are really happy haha. From what I can see, she's never been one for sharing photos of her boyfriends in the past either so I'd say it's just normal for her to not divulge too much info.
I can’t see how you can proclaim that is inside information when that’s literally what she said on the podcast and on Instagram , I don’t believe for a second you have any “tea” . We can see she “seems happy” from her social media , and from following her for a few years I can see she’s quite private (which, fair play to her) .

I’m just saying it seems fishy that he’d have last minute “work commitments” which meant he couldn’t go , which is her excuse . If you’ve booked annual leave , not much apart from a terrible crisis where only you could clear it up could keep you from taking it . I’m just wondering what he does in order to be that important …

if this is Vic though , hiya 👋🏼

I can’t see how you can proclaim that is inside information when that’s literally what she said on the podcast and on Instagram , I don’t believe for a second you have any “tea” . We can see she “seems happy” from her social media , and from following her for a few years I can see she’s quite private (which, fair play to her) .

I’m just saying it seems fishy that he’d have last minute “work commitments” which meant he couldn’t go , which is her excuse . If you’ve booked annual leave , not much apart from a terrible crisis where only you could clear it up could keep you from taking it . I’m just wondering what he does in order to be that important …

if this is Vic though , hiya 👋🏼
Definitely not Vic haha!

Not trying to say I have any tea at all, quite the opposite. Just that from what I know, there isn't much haha. Totally see what you mean re the work commitments though and annual leave should be annual leave. I think he works shifts and has a weird work pattern within the auto industry, like mechanics or something.

Going to guess it's him yeah and its actually quite sad, has he put an embargo on her posting him as well? I know that no one is ever obligated to share their partner on social media, but this just makes her look like a single mother 🙃 (nothing wrong with being a single mother obviously - but when you have a partner and they refuse to show their face even on something about the birth of their child it's a bit.....????)

I’m later to the party… but she’s posted him.
94CFCC1F-B9DA-446B-9A41-D6306D3903C8.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2