Vipxo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do like her but her IG story about not being able to reach the milk because of her surgery scar... 🙄 we know hun

This girl doesn’t seem to have a life. Does she even have a job apart from posting photos of her naked body alongside song quotes and reliving that one time she had an operation?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It’s Christmas so it’s a tweet reminding us that we have sepsis

Reactions: 2
God I l LOVE IT when they whinge about tattle on their instagrams. I mean it’s 2 pages, she’s not exactly trending on here …. Has she been checking it daily since 2020?! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
God I l LOVE IT when they whinge about tattle on their instagrams. I mean it’s 2 pages, she’s not exactly trending on here …. Has she been checking it daily since 2020?! 🤣🤣🤣
I assume she’s on about this mornings comment, if so didn’t take her long to see it, she must refresh this thread every hour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Reviving this thread with the tea….. I know exactly who her mystery boyfriend is that she never shows. He started going out with my friend last year from Tinder and they were seeing each other for about 5 months. He never acknowledged her on his socials and she wasn’t allowed to post his face. She then found out he was still on Tinder and about Victoria too but he denied everything. Apparently he’s still shagging around. Meanwhile she’s paying for private jets for his birthday…. What a mug

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I don’t know if I’m allowed to say his name so I won’t but I don’t live far from him and I know his reputation. It is true that she’s soooo smug, I wonder if she knows about his extra curriculars.

Reactions: 3
Reviving this thread with the tea….. I know exactly who her mystery boyfriend is that she never shows. He started going out with my friend last year from Tinder and they were seeing each other for about 5 months. He never acknowledged her on his socials and she wasn’t allowed to post his face. She then found out he was still on Tinder and about Victoria too but he denied everything. Apparently he’s still shagging around. Meanwhile she’s paying for private jets for his birthday…. What a mug
Omg no way. I mean it explains a lot!!! I did wonder why she never shares him. I don’t like the girl but that’s horrible if true. Can’t help but feel she deserves to know, if she doesn’t already?!! What happened with him and your friend?

Reactions: 1