Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aries10

Victoria is easily one of the more ‘real’ people out there. Defo one of my internet favs. To be fair, if you nearly died, I bet you’d find it hard to move on quickly right? I’ve been following her for nearly 10 years and really admire her honesty about her life stuff and weight loss journeys. And let’s face it, honesty is hard to come by with some influencers nowadays! Definitely one of the good ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Reviving this thread with the tea….. I know exactly who her mystery boyfriend is that she never shows. He started going out with my friend last year from Tinder and they were seeing each other for about 5 months. He never acknowledged her on his socials and she wasn’t allowed to post his face. She then found out he was still on Tinder and about Victoria too but he denied everything. Apparently he’s still shagging around. Meanwhile she’s paying for private jets for his birthday…. What a mug

• Wow
Reactions: 6

barryjones

VIP Member
She’s so boring. Every day she does a story with a brown/beige background that says ~Tuesday~ Or whatever, thanks a fucking lot I had no idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

sadoldtroll

Chatty Member
God I l LOVE IT when they whinge about tattle on their instagrams. I mean it’s 2 pages, she’s not exactly trending on here …. Has she been checking it daily since 2020?! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

#ad#aff

VIP Member
I don’t know if I’m allowed to say his name so I won’t but I don’t live far from him and I know his reputation. It is true that she’s soooo smug, I wonder if she knows about his extra curriculars.

Fineapple

VIP Member
My updated opinion is that she’s a goodun, normal and not a poncey prick like most of them. Has anyone listened to her podcast about weight loss?

Going to guess it's him yeah and its actually quite sad, has he put an embargo on her posting him as well? I know that no one is ever obligated to share their partner on social media, but this just makes her look like a single mother 🙃 (nothing wrong with being a single mother obviously - but when you have a partner and they refuse to show their face even on something about the birth of their child it's a bit.....????)

I’m later to the party… but she’s posted him.
94CFCC1F-B9DA-446B-9A41-D6306D3903C8.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Underhiseye

Chatty Member
God I l LOVE IT when they whinge about tattle on their instagrams. I mean it’s 2 pages, she’s not exactly trending on here …. Has she been checking it daily since 2020?! 🤣🤣🤣
I assume she’s on about this mornings comment, if so didn’t take her long to see it, she must refresh this thread every hour 😂

• Haha

disneys

VIP Member
Is she not with the boyfriend / father of the baby anymore ? She seems to be on holiday with her dad instead . And bit of a cryptic caption about a space on the holiday “opening up” … she was very open the holiday was with her boyfriend on her podcast