Vignettes and Pets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screams through with spray starch, fresh pyjamas, phone, phone charger, slippers, Loubies for the actual operation, nail varnish, grapes, silver tea pot (she likes silver) torch in case there is a power cut, sun screen in case there is a heatwave, Chanel bag, purse with cash for bribing hospital staff, gun and silencer for anyone who says no, suitcase for all of above, oxygen tent, 34 Zimmerman frocks, 3 fake Hermit’s bags and a partridge and a European Pear Tree. 2 Amazon dressing gowns (green), overnight bag of skin care products, chopping board and rusty knife, fork and spoon. Couldn’t you just slap that nurse who told her to write a list. I may still do that...
OMG - you are the best packer - I’m the worst! So many items I forgot - a chopping board - I’m fick.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Attention please:
There is someone on the other thread who is pretending to be Captain! Can you believe that? She is definitely an imposter. I have left word for all to ignore the imposter and to carry on as normal…will keep you posted on progress as appropriate...I am just in the room next door packing the suitcase if required. I will be available throughout the night…There is no need to panic…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
SO - I have been pressing the panic button in the room next door for the last two hours and no one has heard it!

I don’t think the panic button is working and now I am panicking that all of Captains stuff which has been packed now won’t get to her...

This means she will go into hospital with nothing! No suitcase, no pyjamas, no chopping board - nothing!

There is definitely no need to panic, obviously someone is on their way...

• Heart
  • Haha
Phew! Lucky for me that itinerant pipe lagger was passing and let me out. I’m now charging next door with 3 suitcases an overnight bag and a beautiful torte cat ( for chest sitting purposes)...

• Heart
Girls, I'm in hospital waiting......Hungry and thirsty...
I have my own room.
The nurse asked if she should do a pregnancy test...😂😂😂

• Heart
I have my own room.
Yay!! You’re in situ! I love the pregnancy test question - takes me back! What time is the op? Soon?
Eta - ask the nurse if she has a dropcloth for poor @Oops - she’s on her way to you weighed down with cases and chopping boards...

• Haha
  • Heart
I have my own room.
She speaks!
She speaks!
Darling can you do it again?

Did you find all your suitcases and toiletries etc? 💜💜💜

• Heart

Some Captain comedy for later!! Xx

87685E2B-E258-407A-8B62-5CC4BDC6AF9D.jpeg

…and a cheeky gin! Xx

Last edited:
  • Haha

Some Captain comedy for later!! Xx

View attachment 1385638
…and a cheeky gin! Xx
OMG, @Oops - she’ll be starving when she gets out! Do you think you could have a cup of tea and a Fortnum & Mason busicuit for our patient? I’d do it but I don’t have a tea service only a pot and mugs (a philistine, I know) - it just wouldn’t cut it! Here’s my donation - @Miscanthus loves a Jaffa Cake!

D98ED291-A728-4742-8DC5-04F7FECCEE04.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
DA6E85B7-1F11-4BA1-9527-E5D9EE970B8C.jpeg

Your wish is my command @MilkingKeynes xx

F063A962-B83C-4E0D-B172-2D2768EC3569.jpeg

I know she will love the Jaffa cakes more but just in case she fancies a little bit of a change later…💜

• Heart
BEC3C1DD-71B2-4280-9B58-A6D5FABB1C35.jpeg

Some firm faves in here too 💜

Can I just say that you are a Rock Star - what a glorious treat for our deserved guest. Do you mind arranging my Jaffa busicuits on a plate - I do not want to lower the tone. ❤❤
You have arranged them perfectly! You can’t improve on perfection. Trouble is you have made them look soooo nice I am so tempted…They are my guilty pleasure (along with raspberry magnums)…💜

• Heart
  • Haha
Spiced orange and OMG Lemon Curd busicuits - I could do untold damage. 😂🥰
Tell you what…tee hee…she’ll never know…If we just eat all the biscuits between us. We’ll keep 4 or 5 to give her an ample choice. I mean you and I have done NO self care today. The interlude earlier with the pipe lagger deserves a few lemon biscuits I can tell you! Great descision, meet you in the kitchen in 5-4-3-2-1…Oh there you are. FABULOUS bonnet! Doooo sit down, let me pour you some tea. Yes you can have the Wedgewood cup…Now…that wretched pipe lagger said…

• Heart
  • Sad
Tell you what…tee hee…she’ll never know…If we just eat all the biscuits between us. We’ll keep 4 or 5 to give her an ample choice. I mean you and I have done NO self care today. The interlude earlier with the pipe lagger deserves a few lemon biscuits I can tell you! Great descision, meet you in the kitchen in 5-4-3-2-1…Oh there you are. FABULOUS bonnet! Doooo sit down, let me pour you some tea. Yes you can have the Wedgewood cup…Now…that wretched pipe lagger said…
You really can’t beat a cuppa, can you? You make a fine, brew. Oh, you too - bonnet is to die... what a great idea - I was parched! Yes, I did bring my largest structured bag - I have to fit a piece of furniture into it later - oh, that throne is bigger than I thought.. 🥵🥵

• Heart
Yay!! You’re in situ! I love the pregnancy test question - takes me back! What time is the op? Soon?
Eta - ask the nurse if she has a dropcloth for poor @Oops - she’s on her way to you weighed down with cases and chopping boards...
I got here 7.30am but still waiting....will be last as other ops taking longer...
Swooned when the consultant popped in...couldn't speak! He said it's not the worst fracture he's seen, but.....
Yikes! 😲
Dropcloth requested! 😁

Noooooo...i would kill for a cup of tea, and my tummy is rumbling....😭😭😭

• Heart
  • Wow
I got here 7.30am but still waiting....will be last as other ops taking longer...
Swooned when the consultant popped in...couldn't speak! He said it's not the worst fracture he's seen, but.....
Yikes! 😲
Dropcloth requested! 😁

WHAT! This is IMPOSSIBLE! You should be sitting back up in your room by now! Why get you in so early to sit in a room? I am going straight to COMPLAINTS on the top floor. This is an OUTRAGE!!😭😭😭😤😤😤

Follow me ladies! …

They need to see we won’t be messed with, oh no!

• Heart
  • Sad
Yikes! 😲
Dropcloth requested! 😁

Oh my Lord - I was out minding my sister’s kids - I did not expect poor @Miscanthus to be still waiting at bloomin’ 3.30pm?? What?

WHAT! This is IMPOSSIBLE! You should be sitting back up in your room by now! Why get you in so early to sit in a room? I am going straight to COMPLAINTS on the top floor. This is an OUTRAGE!!😭😭😭😤😤😤

Follow me ladies! …

They need to see we won’t be messed with, oh no!
We need to go in, @Oops - this is entirely unacceptable. Our poor girl is starving 😭😥 Mind you - she’s sure feasting her eyes on the consultant! 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.