Vicrose27

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a screen recording of cinders talking non stop about vic so this is probably why she’s deactivated all accounts. I don’t get why she’s so obsessed with her? She claimed vic is the one stalking her and Brett, the TikTok vic posted a few months back in her car hiding and laughing cos she saw Brett cinders claims it was actually vic sitting in a carpark waiting for him. The woman is obsessed it’s very odd. Defo needs a restraining order on her, no one should be enabling that kind of behaviour regardless of vic’s situation that’s too far.
I partly agree with you but vic is no angel, she isn’t in the situation she’s in by being a good person. Going to the extent of making up fake profiles of herself to troll herself and blame cinders for it is quite extreme and far from normal behaviour. They are both as bad as each other. They are also both mothers and they need to remember that. Maybe if they both concentrated a little less on social media and a lot more on their children things wouldn’t be the way they are now.

Reactions: 6
Vic was on instagram live this morning lying about cinders smashing her car windows in, when cinders isn’t allowed on her road or anywhere near her property…she then proceeded to say she’s been at her local pub😂 telling everyone the insurance paid for the damage but she hasn’t took the CCTV it to the police….so the insurance never fixed it then because you’d of needed a crime ref number👀

She raised the go fund me money for solicitors then went and spent it on a holiday in Thailand, I don’t know why everyone’s enabling her, she’s got a job because she has duck all left she isn’t doing it to better herself, she’s a narcissist who abused her children and deserves every bit of hate she gets 👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m worried about vic she said social media was her only support network and she looked numb on her live.
I think she did a coleen Rooney as in trying to find the leak but it went wrong and that cinders is mentally unhinged she will get some 💩 if anything happens because her harassment is off the scale.

• Haha
I’m worried about vic she said social media was her only support network and she looked numb on her live.
I think she did a coleen Rooney as in trying to find the leak but it went wrong and that cinders is mentally unhinged she will get some 💩 if anything happens because her harassment is off the scale.
If she wasn't a tit mother none of this would have happened. Nothing would have changed if those poor kids hadn't been taken off her.

Reactions: 10
They are both tit mothers living their tit lives on social media. Excusing their crappy decisions and actions. I honestly can’t believe cinders is getting the recognition she is when she’s more than vile! Stamping on girls heads because her ex was a dirty dog. All the drugs, losing her kids and parading around with her surgically enhanced self. She loved the drug dealer girlfriend life! Hence her kids getting taken!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If she wasn't a tit mother none of this would have happened. Nothing would have changed if those poor kids hadn't been taken off her.
I agree that something bad happened for her to lose her kids but she has been trying to turn her life around and I think people should be supported in doing that because people do mess up not everyone is perfect and from her upbringing it doesn’t seem like she had many positive role models.
Bottom line I just think cinders and co are bullies and I don’t like that especially when the stakes are high like involving the children etc that’s a step too far for me because I’m sure the authorities know what they’re doing more so than a stranger to the kids online aka cinders.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I agree that something bad happened for her to lose her kids but she has been trying to turn her life around and I think people should be supported in doing that because people do mess up not everyone is perfect and from her upbringing it doesn’t seem like she had many positive role models.
Bottom line I just think cinders and co are bullies and I don’t like that especially when the stakes are high like involving the children etc that’s a step too far for me because I’m sure the authorities know what they’re doing more so than a stranger to the kids online aka cinders.
They are bullies. Her and her circle. They always have been! She thinks she’s better than everyone and can have an opinion on things that don’t concern her. Following pregnant women down the street driving slowly next to them walking shouting abuse at them. That isn’t a nice person!!

Reactions: 3
I saw a screen recording that suggests she’s trolling herself and blaming cinders? They all need to get a grip of themselves, she lost her kids cos of tik tok and her showing her true colours on there towards her kids. You’d think she’d of deleted the app and worked towards getting those little boys back. But as I’ve heard her say countless times “tik tok pays really well”. There’s the reasoning behind not leaving. Cash over kids.

Reactions: 3
Trying to turn her life around? She only comes off social media when tit hits the fan. She's put social media before her kids every single time.

Re Cinders and Co, I really don't know much about them to comment on them. If it's true that vicrose is behind the hate pages and trying to blame the others then I'd be pissed off too. Would I be on tik tok all hours acting like she does? No I wouldn't. They're all obsessed with social media, they all need to get off their arse and get a job.

Reactions: 1
Trying to turn her life around? She only comes off social media when tit hits the fan. She's put social media before her kids every single time.

Re Cinders and Co, I really don't know much about them to comment on them. If it's true that vicrose is behind the hate pages and trying to blame the others then I'd be pissed off too. Would I be on tik tok all hours acting like she does? No I wouldn't. They're all obsessed with social media, they all need to get off their arse and get a job.
People are deluded, she’s been telling her mods for months she was getting them kids back and when court was finally over and they didn’t come home that’s why she’s fallen out with them all because they realised her lies. I don’t see how her getting a crappy part time job is turning her life around🤣

Reactions: 8
Vic was on instagram live this morning lying about cinders smashing her car windows in, when cinders isn’t allowed on her road or anywhere near her property…she then proceeded to say she’s been at her local pub😂 telling everyone the insurance paid for the damage but she hasn’t took the CCTV it to the police….so the insurance never fixed it then because you’d of needed a crime ref number👀

She raised the go fund me money for solicitors then went and spent it on a holiday in Thailand, I don’t know why everyone’s enabling her, she’s got a job because she has duck all left she isn’t doing it to better herself, she’s a narcissist who abused her children and deserves every bit of hate she gets 👍🏼
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 she abused her kids she deserves everything she gets
---
Trying how by making fake accounts to troll herself and blame cinders or by having the time of her life in thiland with go fund me money you ppl need help if u think someone who abuses children should get a clap for getting up having a wash and getting a part time job delusional them poor kids have suffered at the hands of her she is allowed contact once a week supervised do you know how bad u have to be for a court to decide that

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Is there a thread for cinders

Reactions: 2
I would sweep every grain up on the beach I’d empty the sea for my kids. Not even being able to Delete an app speaks volumes. Too little too late she should’ve deleted it when they first got taken

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s back on insta, shows her nails that have been painted by a 5 year old. She might not have her kids full time but she hasn’t lost full custody clearly. We don’t know the full story and it also isn’t our right to know, I don’t believe cinders either the woman is vile. I don’t rate her or enable her, and I think a lot of what’s gone on has been her own self although people like cinders make these situations worse. Cannot bare woman like that. TikTok has a lot to answer for, ppl like cinders, vic, lacy price and angel fletcher really need to look in the mirror and start being mothers.

• Heart
Let’s not forget she only decorated C’s room in sprinkles and childlike because she thought she had more of a chance to get him back where as Js room she did it green with golden accessories WHICH SHE STATED SHE DIDNT EVEN LIKE BUT NEEDED IT ‘QUICKLY DONE’ J already decided he wanted to stay with his dad, several people said don’t you think he’d prefer a gamer room or a more child appropriate one and she said no😂😂 it was clearly set up to be her reading room or some other bs

Reactions: 4
Anyone watching cinders and mad hatter trying 2 hotwire a tractor 😒 Currently on a sesh

Reactions: 1