Vicky Pattison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The head wiggle, fake giggle and tucking scraggly hair behind the ears 🤯 I hate it so much but I watch it every time! Why?! She drives me mad!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wtf the weirdest tracky I’ve ever seen. Obviously he’s posing with his hands in his pockets to take the emphasis away from his male camels toe (what’s the correct word? Moose knuckle?) Absolutely vile 🤮
What an absolute melt - and all his despo sub z list mates commenting ‘looking sharp bro’ 😭

• Haha
I'm dying here at all these posts on this thread 😭😭
Wonder if their massive egos (all z listers discussed on tattle) would visibly shrink if they knew what knobs they really are 😂🤔🍆
I thought you were talking about aircan’s knob visibly shrinking in the outfit! Btw what is Jamesoncarter anyway? Is it like Stone Island but for reality melts or is it one of those brands you only see on social media like that famous watch merchant Daniel Wellington?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone know how tall Air can is?.He looks like quite a squat little fella.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m now up to series 3 of my Geordie shore binge, why on earth did she always use big fancy words trying to sound intelligent when in reality she’s a bully who spits at people and cheats on her boyfriend on a national TV show

Reactions: 13
Me and my housemates used to watch GS when it first came out at Uni. I thought she was so mean, arrogant and condescending to the other girls, especially Holly who she was vile to. She would act superior to them and patronise them so much. She also thought she was really clever and witty and came out with these one liners that were so annoying. Not to mention the gurning! Which I swear she still does ?! Bit off topic but Joel Corey, who went out with Sophie also stayed in our hotel in Malia (lol) in 2009 before he got ‘famous’. He would lay on his side on this bridge in the middle of the pool and doused himself in baby oil and honest thought he was gods gift (we actually thought he was gay). Then he came on screen on GS and we were all like omg it’s baby oil boy!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone else find it weird that she's over the age of 30 and still so obsessed with Harry Potter

Reactions: 6
A lottttt of food for 2 people?!
That aside why are the burgers left out they’ll be cold 🤮

A lottttt of food for 2 people?!
That aside why are the burgers left out they’ll be cold 🤮
We’d all be fools if we believed that’s only for two people. And yeah the burgers look stone cold already. Maybe cos I’m scouse but no one lays burgers out like that especially inside. BBQs is a different matter

Reactions: 5
We’d all be fools if we believed that’s only for two people. And yeah the burgers look stone cold already. Maybe cos I’m scouse but no one lays burgers out like that especially inside. BBQs is a different matter
true!

actually wonder when that buffet photo was taken as she posted a lunch and birthday cake photo today which definitely wasn’t in her apartment

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.