Vicky Pattison #3 You’d get more class from Vicky pollard than Vicky Pattison.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pretend asleep pics… the comparison of owning a dog for a week to “being a parent”…the “every body is gorgeous” love island hype whilst she constantly talks about her own body and is incredibly insecure about weight… the bleeping GIGANTIC teeth encased by crusty lips…
I can’t stand her!!! She’s actually unhinged!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I adopted a couple of kittens during lockdown from a local rescue and I reckon my application process was more challenging than Vickys for the Dogs trust. There’s no way she should have been cleared for him. I’m gonna sound bitter here but I hope it really blows up in their face - dogs shouldn’t have to suffer so DT can rake in a few quid.

Reactions: 9
I went shopping tonight and outside was a lady touting for dogs trust sponsors. I just silently seethed as I went past her. She didn’t deserve to be on the receiving end of my wrath 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
See her latest clip interviewing Sian Welby she is definitely after sniffing something! She is so fidgety and keeps rubbing her nose!! Disgraceful

Reactions: 4
See her latest clip interviewing Sian Welby she is definitely after sniffing something! She is so fidgety and keeps rubbing her nose!! Disgraceful
Thought the exact same thing! Also again mentioning her period!!!

Reactions: 1
What on earth is going on with her teeth now? Is she wearing clip-ins? She's literally morphing into a horse

And what's the chocolate starfish pout all about? 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
What on earth is going on with her teeth now? Is she wearing clip-ins? She's literally morphing into a horse

And what's the chocolate starfish pout all about? 🤮
That is the wrong colour on so many levels 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The fake tan on her hands today is revolting. I know she said she'd not washed off the spray tan but urrrrgggghggh.

Also is that Air cans house too or is it just hers cause it seems like she's paying/begging for everything in the house so he has to just follow along for the rise

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.