Vicky Pattison #2 VIP edge = vile, ignorant, pigheaded

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her hair is completely ruined - you can see all the broken bits sticking out when she's doing yet another close up THANKS TO THE LOOOOVELY PEOPLE AT borefest :sick:
Glad it’s not just me that spotted that. If it’s snapping already it’s gonna look awful in a few months after a bit of sun and hot tools.

Reactions: 5
Glad it’s not just me that spotted that. If it’s snapping already it’s gonna look awful in a few months after a bit of sun and hot tools.
I know - I really don't understand why she wanted to go the opposite way to her natural colour - you'd think she'd have learned after the GS 'marilyn' period 😂

• Haha
I feel like she's on a sketch show taking the piss out of TV presenters 🤔 Still can't put me finger on what's different about the mouth

Yes,we fuckin get it.You' re a normal girl.How many times is she going to post these side by side photo's??.Most of us look pretty good when we've got make up on and have made an effort,the rest of the time we look a bit tit.How is this news??.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She compared herself to a little foot. Fucks sake. She is 33 years old? Who can be arsed to read all that every day. She need to get a grip and I’m surprised her followers lap it up as much as they do 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Only our Vick could go to a homelessness charity, set up to help people who have lost everything, and slip in a cheeky (non declared) ad for the free food she gets sent constantly. She is unbelievable

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Let’s face it. If VIP Vicky is working with them she’s probably paid to be an “ugly little foot” and camp out with them or she’s getting the VIP homeless experience. I know a few people that’s done camp outs with centrepoint and it certainly isn’t fun despite all the activities they put on.

Yes,we fuckin get it.You' re a normal girl.How many times is she going to post these side by side photo's??.Most of us look pretty good when we've got make up on and have made an effort,the rest of the time we look a bit tit.How is this news??.

Spot on. It's like she thinks she's some sort of maverick revolutionary who deserves accolades and prizes for simply doing what the majority of us do - putting make up on and then taking it all off again when we get home. If that's the best she's got in terms of content then it speaks volumes.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Only our Vick could go to a homelessness charity, set up to help people who have lost everything, and slip in a cheeky (non declared) ad for the free food she gets sent constantly. She is unbelievable
She's working with a homeless charity? Well 😯
Sorry not been on her page trying g to get it off my Instagram when I don't even follow her 🙄

Going from that dark to blonde will take almost weekly upkeep. As she learnt the hard way last time 😂 I’m guessing she’ll keep it for a few weeks and then get them to strip it out and go back to dark. Which will be so terrible for her hair! I would literally not risk it at her age

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.