Vicky Pattison #2 VIP edge = vile, ignorant, pigheaded

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"You have to embrace your fabulous flaws!" says the woman who photoshops the tit out of almost every photo she posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
"You have to embrace your fabulous flaws!" says the woman who photoshops the tit out of almost every photo she posts.
If she wants to embrace the real her then fine post pics with no make up on but stop the filters then just blatantly lying.
Filters are fine but admit you use them. Cannot say here is me no make up on just me and add filters just stupid

Reactions: 6
Itā€™s often been said that some of the celebs are on here hiding and seeing whatā€™s been said. Well Charlotte Dawson is on here somewhere defending her bosom buddy. Donā€™t cry wolf when one comment out of however many arse licking ones asks a question you deem ā€˜inappropriate.ā€™

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Allegedly on her period and off getting her bikini line lasered....maybe itā€™s just me but not sure thatā€™s very pleasant for the therapist with her sat there in her period pants that are allegedly all she ever uses/most amazing thing ever...

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Allegedly on her period and off getting her bikini line lasered....maybe itā€™s just me but not sure thatā€™s very pleasant for the therapist with her sat there in her period pants that are allegedly all she ever uses/most amazing thing ever...
Oh my the poor therapist you have our sympathies lady/Mr? Just literally tells everything that happens and then moans about lack of privacy. šŸ˜¤

Reactions: 5
Ive just had to unfollow her, I cant stand the advert after advert after advert and her swinging jaw. Im out. Had enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah I might unfollow both of them now her and Aircan as literally everything she posts is just free stuff she gets; her life would probs be boring without all the freebie things she goes to... yep she was complaining about not being left alone but all this stuff she gets... Iā€™m sure it softens the blow a bit

Oh my the poor therapist you have our sympathies lady/Mr? Just literally tells everything that happens and then moans about lack of privacy. šŸ˜¤
So just had a look and the clinic thing mustā€™ve been last week at least as she has diff nails; the red ones seem to have been on within the week... so before period thank god for the laser assistant

So just had a look and the clinic thing mustā€™ve been last week at least as she has diff nails; the red ones seem to have been on within the week... so before period thank god for the laser assistant
Yeah sigh of relief for her/him!
I don't follow her but she is on my Instagram as looked at her profile before so Instagram remembers what you've looked at before. But some of the pics she puts out. Why? Yes I am real here us the real me. So who bleeping cares we all look rough sometimes but don't post it. If we did I bet our mates would say "you look rough you alright" is that trolling? Asking what you've done to your teeth is not trolling love.
Sorry ranting šŸ¤£

OPEN ESSAY FOR VICKY PATTISON

I wanted to post this here, as it is very obvious that TATTLE is the ā€œgo-toā€ site to blame for all of the ill of the world according to Vicky Pattison and similar other such ā€œinfluencers.ā€

I have taken issue with a lot of the things that has been said over the last few days and wanted to address this in the place which seems most appropriate.

There is the belief that, as a forum site, Tattle is a hotbed of ā€œtrolling.ā€ Though this is true in some cases, for the most part what I have found with Tattle is that it is A PLACE WHERE CELEBRITIES CAN BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE. We come on here and question things that seem suspicious, donā€™t add up, or have annoyed us about a particular person - and hold them accountable in a ā€œsafeā€ arena.

Unfortunately some of these ā€œcelebritiesā€ do not understand this subtle distinction.

For the aforementioned Ms Vicky Pattison, I had followed her for a number of years and had always admired her. However, there were numerous instances where it was obvious to many of us that she had broken lockdown, not reported gifted items, stolen quotes to pass off as her own, and indeed stolen photographs from other accounts that were not hers.

I decided to just ask her if she was going to comment on the breaking lockdown rules on her instagram page - there was nothing malicious - merely a question I wanted answered as a follower. There were no threats, no answers, - merely a blocking and a deletion of the comments to support whatever narrative was deemed to be most suitable at that moment in time. Not trolling - just merely asking a question.

Many of us reported the free goods as these rules exist for a reason - and if you are not declaring these, you are then breaking these rules and there will be consequences - as with anything under laws that get broken. Again, not trolling, just consequences of actions that YOU have decided upon.

I have asked her to tag the person the quotes were from on her posts - to more blocking and deletion of the comments. Again not trolling, merely asking for intellectual copyright to be respected.

I have asked her to tag the photographer and account where many of her photos on her own account and her holidays account - she has blocked and deleted the comments. Again, not trolling, merely making sure that creatives get the publicity they deserve.

There is also this idea that we are ā€œkeyboard warriorsā€ who would not say this to you in person. Yes I would Vicky and yes I have tried - many a time. You just choose to ignore this and then create a victim narrative which enrages your followers who will then attack anyone who says anything even remotely close to being negative on your account - a case of ā€œbe kindā€ but only to you and not everyone else.

(see recently a post where a woman dared to give your podcast a one star rating, you ranted and they all went and attacked the poor person who did this as you had given their username!)

You choose to have this life. You choose to put ALL up for peopleā€™s judgement. You do not get to choose at what points people are allowed to judge you and when they are not. You are trying to make yourself sound above any possible accountability and any wrongdoing, and the general public are becoming wise to this and do not like this.

Influencers say ā€œyou wouldnā€™t come into someones house and tell them you didnā€™t like their curtains and to change them.ā€ Well this is the house of tattle and the same goes for us - we will not bow down to what you want us to behave like. Open your eyes, have some accountability and please realise that just because someone disagrees with you or asks a question, they are not ā€œattackingā€ you - they are literally just living their life and staying curious.

So what is it Ms Pattison? Do you want only adoration and zero accountability for any decisions that you made? Do you want people to only ever like you (which anybody can tell you is not possible)? You live your life in the glare of the media - a choice YOU have made. You are an intelligent woman who understands the pitfalls of this. You will always have negative comments and nasty people messaging you - which I appreciate cannot be pleasant at all.

However - blaming any possible deviation from the perfection you are trying to achieve in your life (someone asking if youā€™ve had botox or fillers etc.) is NOT trolling - it is people (fans) trying to have conversations with someone who advertises themselves as ā€œrealā€ and interact with you - if this is something that is causing you as much pain as you say - perhaps it is time to do some self-reflection on what you put on instagram and when.
Very eloquently written with excellent points raised, I actually cheered a little reading this!

Reactions: 8
@Cosmicpixiesb if I could have liked that more than once I would have.
We are handy for all these celebs to blame though arenā€™t we. I was expecting a really horrible site when I heard about Tattle and came to check it out but itā€™s absolutely a relief to be somewhere that people like VP are held accountable. I mean by the sounds of it sheā€™s posting about going to get her bikini line done when it happened a week ago. I mean whhhhy šŸ¤Æ

Thank god I found this thread. She canā€™t even pronounce his name properly.
Itā€™s ErJAN šŸ¤£ supposedly so in love. Off to catch up šŸ‘‹šŸ¼Xx

Ive just had to unfollow her, I cant stand the advert after advert after advert and her swinging jaw. Im out. Had enough.
Speaking of which,I wonder if she still dabbles in the old Colombian?.She lost at least a couple of tv jobs a few years back because of her raging coke habit.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
All her whinging about trolls and tattle is ironically just going to bring more people over here that are sick of her fakery and begging

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.