Vicky Pattison #2 VIP edge = vile, ignorant, pigheaded

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Guess who's on their period again?.Why the duck does she tell people this stuff??.
Love how she was finally called out by the ASA so she does put gifted on them now... only trouble is her Aircan repeats what she puts on and doesn’t put gifted; so I’ve reported him 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ugh she’s now on the beg for a free Mykonos holiday - errrr doesn’t she run some scam holiday pyramid scheme that she roped her ‘mam’ into?? She is SHAMELESS

Reactions: 10
Why doesn’t she do something informative about getting her period she made a big song and dance about getting the implant out so what about a follow up in terms of if she’s feeling better/worse instead of her eating another gifted cake? Also be nice if she donated those Easter eggs from m n s to a food bank...

Reactions: 5
She’s on Stephs Packed Lunch today... another reason not to watch it 😂
Do you think she’ll manage? What with having her period and all. Maybe she’s there to show awareness that you can drag your lazy ass out of bed, allow a team of people to primp and preen you to look like less of a foot (her own description) be wedged into a sofa and raise period awareness 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s on there bloody cooking. She’s travelled up north to bloody cook! How is the “entertainment” industry allowed to break the rules so blatantly when there’s so many ways to go digital. Makes me mad

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Is she wearing a wig ? She has a pair of tights on her head travelling back from her pointless travel to be on tv for a cooking show. Looks like a wig.

Reactions: 4
Is she wearing a wig ? She has a pair of tights on her head travelling back from her pointless travel to be on tv for a cooking show. Looks like a wig.
Totally, it was so ‘wiggy’ looking, and the skull cap pic confirmed for me it was

Reactions: 3
Absolute liberty if dogs trust give her a dog...they make you jump through hoops to get one so don’t really think she’d fit many of their criteria

Reactions: 6
Has Vicky and Ercan’s house purchase fallen through? I swear they had a house Instagram and posts on their main instagrams but I can’t find them now?

Reactions: 2
Has Vicky and Ercan’s house purchase fallen through? I swear they had a house Instagram and posts on their main instagrams but I can’t find them now?
The page is still there.No posts though.I'm surprised she's not on the beg already.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.