Vicky Pattison #2 VIP edge = vile, ignorant, pigheaded

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And how is she allowed her mate round to her flat for a birthday party? Is she thick or just shameless? (I'm guessing both)

Reactions: 7

"Strong women aren't simply born.We are forged through the challenges of life".🤮🤢🤮🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

"Strong women aren't simply born.We are forged through the challenges of life".🤮🤢🤮🤢
She wasn't simply born, she was born and then filtered and photoshopped to within an inch of her life! She looks like an android in that photo. And if someone doesn't #gift her some pores soon her sweat will build up inside her and she'll explode.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Vicky is the opposite of a strong woman. She seems to hate women. Especially if she feels they are a threat.

She can't be single for more than five minutes and she is desperate for male attention whenever she is momentarily single.

Vicky wishes she was a strong, independent woman but she isn't and never will be.

I'm not a fan. We are the same age but she seems stuck as a bitchy pick-me teenager.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

It's about women celebrating women and the inequalities women have faced and continue to face I don't think VIP Vicky really counts she's gifted food that could feed a family struggling to feed themselves. She doesn't embrace herself she edits so much that when you see on the telly I'm like wtaf if she went missing it'd be bloody hard to actually locate her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's kept surprisingly quiet over Harry and Meghan this time...thought she'd be all over that...

Reactions: 3
Wheeeey I’ve found my people 😂 so glad I found this thread! I’m sorry if this has been mentioned but I’m late to the party 😂 but what is with all the posts preaching about crap?! She always posts the nice picture first so if you go onto her grid it all looks perfect yet claims she doesn’t want to look perfect and she’s just a normal woman... I don’t get it 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wheeeey I’ve found my people 😂 so glad I found this thread! I’m sorry if this has been mentioned but I’m late to the party 😂 but what is with all the posts preaching about crap?! She always posts the nice picture first so if you go onto her grid it all looks perfect yet claims she doesn’t want to look perfect and she’s just a normal woman... I don’t get it 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
😂😂 I think this every time I see she’s done an Instagram v reality post.

Reactions: 3
Looked at her Instagram page for the first time this years, see she’s still a massive dick and Ercan still has his head firmly up her arse

Reactions: 5

Guess who's on their period again?.Why the duck does she tell people this stuff??.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.