Vicky Pattison #2 VIP edge = vile, ignorant, pigheaded

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is desperate for 'content' zzz
So she does a massive long post a pic of herself in a bath of condoms wtf then an insta story asking people not to comment wtf? Luv stop sharing every tiny detail of your life if you don’t want people to have an opinion on it. And it’s mainly ladies just sharing their contraception stories so I don’t get what her issue is!

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know what the ‘troll’ apparently said? I get the feeling it would just be someone with an opinion different to hers or her followers.

Some of them are mentioning Caroline flack again ‘be kind’- Caroline flack didn’t do what she did because of ‘trolls’- it would have been an extremely complicated and emotional state she was in. I almost find it an insult to her ‘be kind’ message if people are now being shut down for purely having an opinion.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know what the ‘troll’ apparently said? I get the feeling it would just be someone with an opinion different to hers or her followers.

Some of them are mentioning Caroline flack again ‘be kind’- Caroline flack didn’t do what she did because of ‘trolls’- it would have been an extremely complicated and emotional state she was in. I almost find it an insult to her ‘be kind’ message if people are now being shut down for purely having an opinion.
They asked what happened to all her leftover food in this time of child poverty.

Reactions: 5
I’m starting to wonder if the last few months of oversharing with ridiculous posts about the terrible periods (which I thought at the time was just to shoehorn more biscuit adverts in) is now building up to some sort of other contraceptive ‘app’, tool, or period ambassador type role that might get her back on Lorraine in the morning ‘raising awareness’ about the plight that 50% of the nation suffer through each month, without a mad over share and song and dance.... and I say this as someone with horrendous periods. Or maybe I’m just being cynical. But it’s a little spidey tingle that I get, similar to when you smell a fitness DVD 3 months down the pipeline 😂😂😂😂🙈

Reactions: 18
I’m starting to wonder if the last few months of oversharing with ridiculous posts about the terrible periods (which I thought at the time was just to shoehorn more biscuit adverts in) is now building up to some sort of other contraceptive ‘app’, tool, or period ambassador type role that might get her back on Lorraine in the morning ‘raising awareness’ about the plight that 50% of the nation suffer through each month, without a mad over share and song and dance.... and I say this as someone with horrendous periods. Or maybe I’m just being cynical. But it’s a little spidey tingle that I get, similar to when you smell a fitness DVD 3 months down the pipeline 😂😂😂😂🙈
Yep I agree 😀

She’ll be on a proper unbearable diet and fitness thing now as her and her sis have been asked to be a bridesmaid at a mates wedding (no idea when like)

Reactions: 2
Let’s not forget she’s probably going to do an interview for one of the gossip mags “Vicky Pattinson my period hell”
I’m all for making periods less of a taboo subject and opening up conversation about them but with Vicky it’s all performative. As long as she’s paid and gets her ads in she’d sell her own kidney.

Reactions: 12
Let’s not forget she’s probably going to do an interview for one of the gossip mags “Vicky Pattinson my period hell”
I’m all for making periods less of a taboo subject and opening up conversation about them but with Vicky it’s all performative. As long as she’s paid and gets her ads in she’d sell her own kidney.
Yes she probably wants to do for periods what meg matthews has done for the menopause :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m on the brink of unfollowing her or at least commenting in the hope I get blocked so I don’t have to see her tit.

Reactions: 8
Sorry but don’t you stop having periods with the implant? I have stopped getting them

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.