Vicky Pattison #2 VIP edge = vile, ignorant, pigheaded

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read that article and she says Ercan is just starting his career off as a personal trainer so behind her on the property ladder - at the age of 28

Reactions: 5
Maybe get a job instead of begging, stealing or borrowing love. Thats how normal people buy houses.
That’s the thing, she actually has a degree doesn’t she? But she’s bought right into that fake influencer world and thinks this is the house she deserves. She does seem to work pretty steadily and bags a shedload of free stuff, oh and that highly suspect travel agency MLM, but I really wouldn’t fancy having those hefty mortgage payments hanging over me

Reactions: 9
If by work you mean doing photo shoots and always out for lunches and dinners then yes, otherwise it’s the beginning and constant advertising for anything on the gram so does make you wonder why the bank would agree a mortgage so high when she’s self employed with no consistent, regular income

Reactions: 7
Well she did always visit Dubai loads so maybe she has a regular consistent income from there

Reactions: 9
Not even surprised it’s solely her house. What does he even do apart from scrounge and pout for Insta

Reactions: 6
Yep.I know if I was the only one contributing to the mortgage I would become very,very resentful over time.She' d better pray the work doesn't dry up if she's only just managed to scrape together the deposit for a £1.5m house.I assumed she'd made enough over the years to pretty much buy it outright,but obviously not.

Reactions: 8
Totally, I was in that situation myself and it ended horribly. Never again

Reactions: 6
Her house is basically empty because she’s waiting for free furniture to be sent to her! Like how could you live the way they are living for the past month with little to no furniture while also “working” from home and apparently had hired an interior designer. She must be flat out emailing companies looking for fee stuff. How does she live like that. All I’m waiting for now is boxes of Arighi Bianchi shite to start coming in - they seem to furnish all influencers houses dunno how they make any money!
Ercan is living the dream but it won’t last I think he’s going to feel obligated to stay with her now with everything she gives him. You never see him surprising her with cute dates it’s always her setting these things up for him. They have such an odd relationship and seem to make it their mission to prove to everyone how happy they are together. Never a good sign.

Reactions: 16
I also assumed she’d bought it outright, or at least with a very small mortgage. I don’t think it’s a good decision to buy such an expensive house if she can barely raise the deposit and also has such an unreliable income.

Reactions: 12
£1,500,000 house
£300,000 deposit
Depending on interest rates and the deal she got... £5000-£5500 a month (ish)

Fuck

Reactions: 12
£1,500,000 house
£300,000 deposit
Depending on interest rates and the deal she got... £5000-£5500 a month (ish)

Fuck
She makes that amount on just a couple of #ad #spons though, because she has a big following.

Easy money!

Reactions: 4
Someone in the mail comments said the house was actually just over a mill and not 1.5 because they were going to buy it but pulled out because the developers were a nightmare. (Still a hefty mortgage obvs)

Reactions: 4
I’d not sleep at night with financial obligations like that hanging over me

Reactions: 7
Like some are saying, she might be telling another porky pie or 2 so we feel sorry for her and her free gifts, when in reality she may have paid a good whack of it off already eh?

Reactions: 3
Now there’s a new DM story saying they sleep in separate rooms as they are so afraid of her getting pregnant. They come across as a pair of stupid kids

Reactions: 8
See I thought this yet she still has hardly anything in the house
She hasn't been moved in long and she'll have to invoice for the ads she's done, so the money will take a few weeks to come through. Plus she'd rather go on the beg, of course!

Ercan needs to get something sorted job-wise as she'll be charging him board

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.