Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lico

Chatty Member
I'm beginning to think that she doesn't want to shag aircan and that's why she constantly says that she has her period.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Me123x

Chatty Member
oh now she’s going ape on her story cos some guy called her out for preaching about kindness when she was a bully on g shore 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she was only renting the flat in London as she had bought the Essex one a few years back, even now she’s not selling it as she mentioned a Tennant moving in when they leave. Ercan must love all these free digs!
Oh he's paid his share... with his dignity :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart

Jon9090

Friend of mine, has his own issues but a really lovely bloke, dated her back in the Geordie Shore days. She loves the Beak and she is an extremely abusive partner. I cannot look at the woman the same because if a man did some of the things she has done, he would be in prison. Not a nice woman at all.
This thread fascinates me for the simple fact that she reminds me off my ex girlfriend who was also a geordie. Very fake, abusive, the behavioural traits when she gets called out, how she's acts up her own ass and the amount shit she churns out. Probably Ercan is using her to boost his profile and have somewhere rent free to stay but he should leave. He will do better than her in life overall. I can't stand this woman, full off shit, an absolute beg and it speaks volumes how she was on geordie shore 10 years ago, she's definitely 100% worse now as she's aged. She just manages to hide it better. Look at how she gets when people call her out. Exposing the person and getting her little cronies to belittle and abuse them. Every dog has its day & I look forward too seeing her be cancelled for good in the foreseeable future.

Last edited:
  • Heart

LaraQ

VIP Member
Ive just had to unfollow her, I cant stand the advert after advert after advert and her swinging jaw. Im out. Had enough.
Speaking of which,I wonder if she still dabbles in the old Colombian?.She lost at least a couple of tv jobs a few years back because of her raging coke habit.

• Wow
  • Haha

Rxt156

VIP Member
*huge Valentine’s post about how much I love my boyfriend WITH A PICTURE THAT DOES NOT FEATURE HIM *

Sooooo self absorbed

lol!

• Haha
Saw the post about her new sponsorship she is doing and had to go and see the photo. Maybe the only one here but to me she looks evil on that picture advertising her new period pants. Face looks pretty evil and it reminded me of another: her pic and the other is Aphex Twin album cover. Sorry but awful photo to advertise something with 😐

Attachments

• Haha

Rxt156

VIP Member
It’s nothing to do with the fact he is a man and she is a woman.

She was an absolute BITCH to those girls on Geordie shore. Many people think it, including me a female.

No need for the man bashing when he’s got a valid point!

Also she seems to brush past the point he made and rather than stating that she is sorry for her behaviour.

‘Hours of footage crammed into 42 minute show’ rather than ‘I was horrible, you’ve got a point’

She’s still the same underneath the fake Instagram posts. Bitchy Vicky threatened by other women that are young and attractive

Traveler001

VIP Member

"Strong women aren't simply born.We are forged through the challenges of life".🤮🤢🤮🤢
She wasn't simply born, she was born and then filtered and photoshopped to within an inch of her life! She looks like an android in that photo. And if someone doesn't #gift her some pores soon her sweat will build up inside her and she'll explode.

• Haha

LaraQ

VIP Member
This post really is quite sickening, showing off piles of gifted items (some could be post) but the M&S gift bag is obviously gifted

its the equivalent of people posting their piles of presents on Christmas/Birthdays

View attachment 509302
Classless.I wish one of her neighbours had binned them before she got back home.

• Haha

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
According to her insta she’s on her period today, the 25th March and the 12th March.. and that’s just me scrolling back a tiny bit. Something ain’t adding up here Vicky pet

• Wow

LaraQ

VIP Member

Another unbearably smug post about Air Can. 🤢 You can find true love too lasses!.She made sure to mention that everything is tagged too.;)

• Sick
  • Haha

Sunflower91

VIP Member
I can see it now “hi guys, we’ve just moved in and the loooooorveely guys at [brand] came to our rescue with an amazing brand new bed, mattress, sheets and of course a food hamper with a discount code for you guys Mugs2021. This isn’t an ad or a gift. #ad #gifted #anythingforafreebie”

• Haha

Emmie81

VIP Member
Why do they throw peasant folk under the bus for having a non offensive opinion

that Claire just said cringe - I mean she only misspelt cunt

and is she using the same filter as KP ... let’s pretend I look like that 😬

• Haha

Katienana

Anyone else think these date set ups look shit, like watching a dvd outside in a tent in March, drinks on a blanket on the patio, then a 3 course meal sitting on the floor was the latest one? They all look uncomfortable and weird

Reactions: 16