Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JJBS

I don't think I can cope with another "this is what I look like when I've paid lots of people to glam me up and this is what I look like when I'm laid down on my sofa pushing out my chins and not taking my make up off properly!" post. Lord give me strength with this idiot

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

Lico

Chatty Member
Mental health is such an important topic and yet again she makes it all about her.And yes,people who take selfies of themselves crying are ridiculous.
I have severe anxiety and depression. I can't take antidepressants as they gave me tinnitus. I have had to resign from my job as I'm being bullied. I wouldn't dream of posting myself crying.
She really insults people who genuinely have life changing mental health issues.

• Heart
  • Sad

Sunflower91

VIP Member
I’m honestly sick of influencers like Vicky shouting troll and hiding behind the #bekind movement and a bazillion filters. As soon as anyone disagrees or calls her out for valid reasons (undeclared ads, misinformation, photoshopping etc) she shouts troll and plays the “I’m just a humble normal girl, please be kind” card as though it absolves her of any agency for what she’s posting.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
She also mixes “trolling” with “saying something I don’t like/agree with”. Trolling came about when people in the media (usually families who were grieving) were messaged privately with abuse, death threats, or threatened personally. Its meant to mean someone who purposefully writes something divisive to stir the pot.

It obviously still happens when people write abusive comments and send nasty messages. But people writing on a forum like this or commenting that they personally don’t like someone’s hair colour is NOT trolling. It’s called freedom of speech. And yes it hurts your feelings, but as you guys say - you’re CHOOSING to put yourself in the spotlight and make money from these followers.

Sunflower91

VIP Member
Another day another period post. I’m all for making periods a topic of conversation but posting about how emotionally unstable and how it’s okay to sit around and binge chocolate during the time of the month basically continues the narrative that women are crazy and can’t handle shit. It just shows how out of touch with how it happens in the real world. Most of us take a few paracetamols, go to work and carry on. She’s 100% just jumping on this line her own pockets. What about period poverty? Education? Nope- just buy the pants she’s flogging and not washing and be a period queen too.

• Heart

Lonelylondon

Chatty Member
I find Vicky incredibly annoying.. just because I feel like this whole relatable nice girl act is exactly that... an act, she just doesn’t come across genuine to me... anyway, I can’t stand these ‘relatable’ photos she puts up of her hungover or whatever, close ups of her unwashed face with dribble on and a snotty nose, it’s fucking grim, ofcourse everyone has days where they don’t feel good/are hungover/havnt washed their hair or face and look rank but honestly I don’t want to see it.. I don’t want to see myself like that let alone anyone else! It’s just bizarre to me too because she posts stuff like that, but then all her other photos are edited to fuck! So it’s like.. which is it, are you wanting to help make people not feel insecure about themselves by showing rank photos of yourself, or are you wanting people to think you look like Kim kardashian? How can you claim to be all about body positivity and posting ‘real’ stuff but then also post stuff that is clearly edited

• Heart

Lonelylondon

Chatty Member
Hey latest post about mental health awareness week.. why is everything always about .. Vicky, and also, who takes photos of themselves crying.. genuinely who and why? ‘Omg I’m crying let’s take a selfie so I can get attention later?’ .. I’m confused. It also just annoys me when people seem to confuse mental health with sadness, I’m not saying she hasnt struggled with mental health.. I’m sure she has, but it just annoys me that the only mental health that people are comfortable talking about is like a little bit of depression and a little bit of anxiety

• Heart

Cosmicpixiesb

Noticed she's back to no tagging and stealing photos again. As a former professional photographer this pisses me off. Sooooo...
1- asked her to tag the person who took the photo on her insta
2 - Google reverse image search finds name of hotel
3 - find them on Insta
4 - find the person who took the photo as they'd done the decent thing and tagged it
5 - tagged her in a post on their sane photo informing them she's using without tagging or acknowledging them

I've also tagged that account on VPs page...let the games begin

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Traveler001

VIP Member

She is truly pathetic.Pretty much every woman on the fuckin planet has periods,some of us very heavy,painful ones.I have never seen anyone whine about them the way this woman does.
I've genuinely had my period and had to take painkillers and then put a pillow in the middle of the bed with a hot water bottle on it and then go on all fours with my back dipped right in so my stomach is close to but not on the hot water bottle and rock backwards and forwards because it was the only position I wasn't in agony, the heat helped but too much heat made it worse and the gentle movement helped but being still or moving too fast hurt it more. Also I was starving but if I ate I threw it up. Not once did I post that on social media until now years later, there are no photographs of me like that and no one sent me free junk food and tampons.

I hate stigma around periods and have no problem talking about them but in a 'how was your day?' 'Crap, my backs killing from period pain and my bus was late but work was good, you?' Kind of a way not a 10 posts a week detailing everything and making myself look like a whingy knob kind of a way.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes 😡😡😡 i thought it was just the boxes but no she has to have the whole edging thing for free when you and I would have to pay a shitload of money for. Beggy Mitchell!
Beggy Mitchell I AM DYING. That is frigging hilarious. Next thread name
Don't you know who I am, I'm Beggy Mitchell with a VIP edge 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha

Mememe9

Chatty Member
Fuck Vicky it actually fumes me I’m wasting time commenting on this thread. She doesn’t deserve any air time. She’s absolutely vile. Thinks she’s above everyone and completely disregards the platform that put her where she is. She forgets geordie shore is there for all to see and will be forever

Lmj21

This annoys me so much when “influencers / celebs” say “oh I HAVE to mark this ad / gifted” yeah you bloody should if you were paid to mention it or were given it by someone to show off! It’s common flipping decency & honesty 🙄
Get in! People must be complaining and ASA are doing their thing 👍 why should she get away with it? Noticed Aircan though had a gift basket of some kind and it was hashtagged gifted; no way would he have paid for it... think he would learn from her...

LaraQ

VIP Member

The irony of this post given how appallingly she has treated other women over the years.She is really feeling herself in these photo's isn't she?. :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Lico

Chatty Member
She's insinuating that we are bored, when all she does is go on about her feckin period. Feckin eegit.

• Haha

Laled78

I’m starting to wonder if the last few months of oversharing with ridiculous posts about the terrible periods (which I thought at the time was just to shoehorn more biscuit adverts in) is now building up to some sort of other contraceptive ‘app’, tool, or period ambassador type role that might get her back on Lorraine in the morning ‘raising awareness’ about the plight that 50% of the nation suffer through each month, without a mad over share and song and dance.... and I say this as someone with horrendous periods. Or maybe I’m just being cynical. But it’s a little spidey tingle that I get, similar to when you smell a fitness DVD 3 months down the pipeline 😂😂😂😂🙈

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I think she is doing women a huge disservice with the stereotype of crying, over eating and all the other crap when most of us have to put our big girl (non leaky) pants on and go to work, cook and do normal stuff. I’d love to take a week out to sit and moan and eat my own weight in chocolate on the sofa once a month but I’d get fired.

• Heart

LaraQ

VIP Member

A woman with over 9,000 posts on Instagram preaching about people spending too much time online.:rolleyes:"Come offline and find your real" lasses!.Just like she has with Air Can!.All that BS just to flog a fuckin jumpsuit.

• Haha
  • Sick