Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
And another thing, her moaning about the early morning pick up. Am I meant to feel sorry for this selfish, grabby cow?

Reactions: 6

fredster2018

Chatty Member
The only time I ever wake up with a full face of make up on is if I’ve had a bit too much to drink where you just crash out and that isn’t often for me but she always posts them with a full face on, she must always get into a state when she has a drink.

Murphygirl

Chatty Member
I
Still amazes me the Dogs Trust found her suitable given how much time she’s away from the house etc. I’ve friends who have tried to adopt dogs who would be way more suitable but haven’t been able to. And from memory she got the dog when he was relatively young (want to say about 6mths old) which again, the younger pups are like hens teeth & someone who is out gallivanting all the time, numerous holidays and the like is deemed a good candidate🤷🏻‍♀️
Ive been trying unsuccessfully to adopt a dog for ages and one of the questions on the application is whether you have any holidays planned in the next 3 months. She’s always on holiday so don’t know how she got round that one, a dog needs stability and an owner being around to help them to settle in. 😡😡

geordiegirl

VIP Member
If I was her or his family I’d be mortified and telling her where to go. It’s like they’re enabling her behaviour because of all the freebies. My parents have never heard me or my brother swear and we’re in our forties!

LaraQ

VIP Member
Her “last night vs this morning” post… how many of these can one person do... SO boring.

Also, she wishes that’s how she looked last night..! The amount of editing on her face! 😩

Sleeps in her make up.Dirty cow.At least wipe the fuckin foundation off.

Ro98

VIP Member
No she didn’t liken her fridge smell to that of rotting human remains of poor victims.
What is this woman on!?

• Wow
  • Haha

LaraQ

VIP Member
Sorry but that warbling OTT birthday post from aircunt has absolutely been written by Vicky 😂😂🙈🙈

I think we might be underestimating how much Air Can wants to secure the bag.It 's obviously all bullshit, but he knows it's what she wants to hear.#keptman

fredster2018

Chatty Member
Christ 😳😳 on her latest insta stories her face is covered by one of those stupid filters and looks like a dolls, but her body with no filter just looks so old, her skin is like leather. What a contrast. Is that just dodgy fake tan?
Looks like when you take your old tan off, re tan but there is still some of the old tan 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

RandomSpy

I can’t see any air fryers on her stories; has she deleted it?
Read her story I did a screen shot of 'as when I get home my new air fryer will be waiting for me'.....
Could she be any more brazen. More front than Blackpool. Absolute dickhead.

• Sad
Reactions: 5

ASAnigel

VIP Member
Has anyone heard her on the radio yet? Dying to know if she’s made a complete idiot of herself yet.

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
All those Scoff meals are up on the 7th Sept and is she going to be even in her home to eat the 10 or so meals, probably not. She will bin most of it but its OK she got it all for free (£7.50 a meal). 😡

• Angry
  • Wow