Veruca Salt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else see her Instagram story ? I’m so heartbroken for her, I really really hope she has some support around her at this time.

Reactions: 1
People forget we all grieve differently, and because she posted him online for 6 whole weeks online memories is what she has right now. Drafts, stories, photos, she needs to be online, it’s how she feels close to him how people can’t understand that I don’t know. I don’t know her and only saw her TikToks just before he died (the doctors one) he made her so happy, you could see how much joy he brought her. Why people feel the need to be so vile towards a grieving mother is beyond me, ain’t anyone showing compassion these days just hate? It’s these people who shouldn’t be online.

Reactions: 15
I hope she enjoys Taylor swift and doesn’t get hate for going, I feel like she will but duck that, she needs to feel some joy in these days

Reactions: 10
I hope she enjoys Taylor swift and doesn’t get hate for going, I feel like she will but duck that, she needs to feel some joy in these days
Yeah this. Any escape from her hell hole reality for a couple of hours shouldnt be looked down on

Taylor or no Taylor, her baby has still died

Reactions: 6
I was glad when I saw her story about being out with her friend Michael, looks like she’s being looked after.

Reactions: 3
Made me sad for her at the anxiety she had, the thought of going to Taylor swift and people might come up to you- I don’t for a second think people would be horrible to her, but I’m sure she just wants to be left alone and enjoy her night with Michael. That would fill me with dread the unexpected general public😰

Reactions: 4
Yeah she is living in the house and sleeping in the room she found her baby dead in, it can’t be easy for her. I hope she has the best time at TS she deserves this

Reactions: 4
I see she's back to being her messy, toxic self again.

Devastating to lose a baby. But she hasn't changed a bit. There hasn't been an ounce of emotional growth. Still trying to start unnecessary drama to remain relevant in a community that ousted her for being a bleep a long, long time ago. Shame.

Reactions: 6
her recent tik tok she looks high, pupils dilated. Wonder if she’s taking cocaine again I remember she used to go on drug fueled benders where she would lock herself away for days, she actually filmed herself doing it once to “prove” it to everyone.

Reactions: 5
I see she's back to being her messy, toxic self again.

Devastating to lose a baby. But she hasn't changed a bit. There hasn't been an ounce of emotional growth. Still trying to start unnecessary drama to remain relevant in a community that ousted her for being a bleep a long, long time ago. Shame.
I couldn’t get out of bed for a good 3 months after my first daughter was stillborn at 37 weeks. How she’s engaging in any type of drama this soon after is truly baffling to me, and I’m well aware everyone processed their grief differently but just what on earth??? I’m honestly so shocked

• Heart
I kinda feel sorry for her, it’s almost a cry for help her causing this drama.