Veruca Salt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if anyone has any opinions on her 1,000 scandals she’s been in. I kinda like her but I’m on the fence a bit, seems like everything she touches turns to tit and it’s never her fault

Reactions: 3
Her coked up racist rant on Twitter last November was enough for me to ignore anything that comes out of her mouth. She flexes all this cash but won’t go to therapy… toxic.

Her coked up racist rant on Twitter last November was enough for me to ignore anything that comes out of her mouth. She flexes all this cash but won’t go to therapy… toxic.
I didn’t see this, any idea where I would find it?

Reactions: 1
I absolutely cannot stand this girl.

She really drags Peach through the mud for the sake of being a witch. Her whole personality is based on being a nasty person. She’s horrid.

Reactions: 4
I did like her but I think she's actually the problem... and the whole cat missing situation didn't sit right with me she didn't even seem bothered says enough that she's always on holiday leaves her poor animals with someone I guess. she doesn't come across as someone who cares for them

does anyone know anything about her recent beef with chelji?
Okay so from what I know:
- Veruca and Chelji were fake dating. Who the duck knows why.
- When they were on good terms, Veruca was saying how she paid for Chelji to stay with her in all her penthouses or whatever. When they began fighting Veruca posted all these screen caps of all her bank transactions (flaunting her wealth as always) and said Chelji owes her the money.
- Chelji went on live and said Veruca doesn’t look after her pets and shared photos of faeces and urine all over her penthouse. Veruca clapped back and said those photos were taken when Chelji was looking after the animals. (Personal take: I do not think Veruca looks after those animals. She can show off her cash as much as she likes but she’s never with them and is always flying off to a new country)
- Veruca claims that Chelji was the one egging her on to be abusive towards Peach. I call BS on this one, Veruca is just doing damage control here.
- Veruca claims Chelji’s infamous mugshot is not a mugshot, but is actually a selfie that Chelji edited to look like a mugshot.

Idk how it all started but it’s a total shitshow. Anyone who goes near Veruca is asking for a bad time. Chelji is pretty awful too, so the both of them together was always going to end in drama.

• Heart
Also you just have to laugh at the comments on her “teasing” her new song which clearly has use of AAVE. “Dollar tree Iggy” is my personal favourite.

5F91004D-F3FD-4C0E-BF77-B9BED5B06CE2.jpeg

I’m so glad she has a thread. That song she dropped is the worst thing I’ve ever heard in my entire life. Music version of dull dishwater. And using Peach’s videos of her mental breakdown to promote it? Sick. I used to like her but she’s rotten.

I’m so glad she has a thread. That song she dropped is the worst thing I’ve ever heard in my entire life. Music version of dull dishwater. And using Peach’s videos of her mental breakdown to promote it? Sick. I used to like her but she’s rotten.
Her songs are so bad 💀

Every time she needs clout she begins bullying Peach again. Actually, it’s borderline stalker behaviour. She’s obsessed. A total high school mean girl through and through.

she was victim blaming a abuse victim (idk if it was a landlord or someone along those lines in london). basically she was making fun of the fact that the lady was abused by her ex and then she said “come date me cause i won’t make you hit me”

Cant stand her shes always complaining or saying hateful things i dont see her on ticktok anymore fir ages

saw a video someone went into her appartment and there was dog and cat poo absolutely everywhere it was a state hope someone takes her animals off her absolute woman

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Her nsils freak me when they are super long and her vouce annoys me yet I continue to watch her

I thibk shes been cancelled she got a lot of hste saying men like prepubescent kids because they are comparible to fat people and that her being a lesbian is a phase and all lesbian people are just going through a phase
She’s unhinged

She reactivated if anyones interested and moving back to Australia this week shes still in scandal aftercscandal though

• Wow