Veruca Salt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just posted on her insta that Cash died in his sleep on Monday morning. SO SO SAD!!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I’m really hoping she’s been hacked and it a joke.
honestly so sad, my heart breaks for her 💔
Oh thats so sad
She posted on TT a couole of days ago that Cash hadn’t done a poo in 7 days so they had to go to hospital. Poor little mite it sounds like he may have had some symptoms beforehand
Poor Veruka and family it’s devastating

Reactions: 1
Oh thats so sad
She posted on TT a couole of days ago that Cash hadn’t done a poo in 7 days so they had to go to hospital. Poor little mite it sounds like he may have had some symptoms beforehand
Poor Veruka and family it’s devastating
Yes I saw that. There was a lot of comments at the time saying that’s a gp problem not a a&e problem as it’s common in BF babies. Could potentially of been linked. Terribly sad 😢 I can’t stop thinking about them

• Heart
came straight here from Instagram, how incredibly sad😢 I hope she has a good support system during this time. I had a baby a few months before her and my stomach literally flipped when I seen her story even though I don’t know her🤍

• Heart
I feel sick for Veruca. I watched her whole pregnancy and she looked like an absolutely wonderful mother. She’s always come across as really lonely and I think cash gave her a real purpose. I can’t imagine what she is going through.
What also makes me sick is the amount of people making videos and posts, stitching her news and crying about it. All to gain views and followers. It’s absolutely demented.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
My heart is truly broken for V, I really hope she has an amazing support system near to her at this time. I cannot imagine the pain she must be going through. It’s absolutely horrendous, she doesn’t deserve this at all 😪😪😪

Reactions: 2
I feel so sad for her. Contrary to some of the comments on here I really like her, and I think being a mommy suited her. I hope she has lots of love & support that gets her through this. I never understood why these things happen to people.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I hope she is getting the support from her sons father too. I always wondered whether the secrecy was his request or hers. They seemed to have a good relationship but it can’t have been easy with him being in London. I feel for him too. What a horrible situation.

Reactions: 3
I hope she is getting the support from her sons father too. I always wondered whether the secrecy was his request or hers. They seemed to have a good relationship but it can’t have been easy with him being in London. I feel for him too. What a horrible situation.
Yes I’ve been thinking about him also. I hope he got on the first flight over to Australia, I also hope he’d been over since him being born. I can’t imagine how he would be feeling on the flight, it’s a good 16-22hrs 😢

Yes I’ve been thinking about him also. I hope he got on the first flight over to Australia, I also hope he’d been over since him being born. I can’t imagine how he would be feeling on the flight, it’s a good 16-22hrs 😢
I don’t ever recall V saying he had met his baby yet does anyone else?

• Sad
Anyone see that scruff Chelji say it was karma that she lost her beautiful boy? Disgusting behaviour. Can't imagine what she's going through right now.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Thoughts and prayers go out to Kimberley at this sad time. I hope this doesn’t send her over the edge mentally. 😭

Reactions: 2