Venetia Falconer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised to see her latest video is an ad with Ren, aren’t they owned by Unilever?
I was surprised her husband was advertising that fake meat product which clearly comes in plastic packaging. I love Ren products but (unless things have changed recently) they are in non recylable plastic aren't they?

Reactions: 1
I was surprised her husband was advertising that fake meat product which clearly comes in plastic packaging. I love Ren products but (unless things have changed recently) they are in non recylable plastic aren't they?
I don’t know much about them, I just noticed something about them being bought out by Unilever.

Has anyone noticed Max is copying Maya/fitgreenmind's style of video. Whenever i see her make a new style of video he seems to do the same. I'm sure she got the idea from somewhere too, but it's just so obvious when he does it! Her videos will definitely be on his discover page because he probs follows loads of vegan food accounts.
I just fine it quite pathetic. Why do you need to copy a 16 year old girl's style of video?

Reactions: 2
Guys looking at her socialblade I feel like she might be buying followers on Instagram?! The increase in 200 followers to get back up to 140k from 139k seems odd/stands out given she seems to consistently be losing followers…
especially as she barely seems to post anymore and when she doesn it is erratically

She doesn’t strike me as the kind of person to buy followers, she is barely online, but her management might on her behalf, to keep her at a certain level? I think she seems way too cool for that nonsense, I wish she would post more vlogs on you tube, it really is hardly ever now :-(

Reactions: 3
It’s weird how much Max has grown and is putting time into insta yet her is nothing?

Reactions: 2
It’s weird how much Max has grown and is putting time into insta yet her is nothing?
i find this weird too, I am massively speculating, but he seems to be pretty controlling... I think I said before in this thread (or maybe another) but when they got the coffee machine and she was raving about it, he "reminded" her they could only have one a day... that to me is very controlling, I would never let a partner (or anyone else really) decide my drinking/eating habits). And the fact her career now really needs social media (as does his) and she rarely posts yet he does every weekday... there is something off imo. Not to mention how thin she looks

• Heart
Reactions: 7
i find this weird too, I am massively speculating, but he seems to be pretty controlling... I think I said before in this thread (or maybe another) but when they got the coffee machine and she was raving about it, he "reminded" her they could only have one a day... that to me is very controlling, I would never let a partner (or anyone else really) decide my drinking/eating habits). And the fact her career now really needs social media (as does his) and she rarely posts yet he does every weekday... there is something off imo. Not to mention how thin she looks
Yeah I remember that. If it was me I’d be like ‘f you mate’, and down about 5 espressos!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I could not be friends with them, I'd last all of 5 minutes before I went off to eat some chocolate with some real milk in it. It's so expensive to live as they do!

Reactions: 7
I could not be friends with them, I'd last all of 5 minutes before I went off to eat some chocolate with some real milk in it. It's so expensive to live as they do!
although probably not that expensive for them as much of it is gifted I assume. venetia seems to get all of her skincare gifted

Reactions: 4
I hadn't seen Max before. He is not attractive🙈 Shallow I know. But...

Also, on her most recent post: I get absiolutely not buying secondhand underwear (I wouldn't!) But borrowed bikinis and swimsuits are sort of the same thing - a 'second hand gusset' as she calls it.

I hadn't seen Max before. He is not attractive🙈 Shallow I know. But...

Also, on her most recent post: I get absiolutely not buying secondhand underwear (I wouldn't!) But borrowed bikinis and swimsuits are sort of the same thing - a 'second hand gusset' as she calls it.
yeh he apparently used to be a model which I dont get at all..

• Wow
Yeah I remember that. If it was me I’d be like ‘f you mate’, and down about 5 espressos!
Maybe she is watching her caffeine intake if she is an anxious person / has heart or blood pressure issues or she could be trying to get pregnant? A possible reason as to why she is looking sad at the moment?

She seems totally gaga over him so I don't see her ever leaving him.

He seems to have almost 900k in insta now... a mystery.

Is he from a wealthy family too? if not he must feel like he hit the jackpot.

Maybe she is watching her caffeine intake if she is an anxious person / has heart or blood pressure issues or she could be trying to get pregnant? A possible reason as to why she is looking sad at the moment?

I'm super curious about his background too... Seems like he/the relationship in general just came out of nowhere and developed so quickly. Was he big as a chef/social media person in America? I actually really like Venetia but have noticed her energy has seemed down for a few months now. I hope she's ok, or getting help if she needs it.

Reactions: 8

From Googling it looks like his Dad owned two Subway sandwich franchises and his Mum was a television engineer for ABC.

• Wow
I used to briefly love her and then she got married and I felt like she became absorbed into this marital unit that was just not my vibe.

Also I knew she came from wealth, but it was so annoying to constantly be preached to about sustainability, slow living etc by someone whose parents bought them their flat in London and grew up incredibly privileged. I also felt like she talked about her privilege, but less of like actual discussion and more of that fake wokeness which is acknowledging it and going ahead and doing what you want anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
From Googling it looks like his Dad owned two Subway sandwich franchises and his Mum was a television engineer for ABC.
Franchises can be incredibly lucrative but hard work, amd his mum had a good job then but certainly no falconer money. he has landed on his feet, almost 900k followers now too and there is no way max, none, that I eating banana peel. He didn't even specify that it should be organic (if you want to eat the peel) or how to wash it etc. His eyes on her insta are quite intense, and in his videos he doesn't blink often.

She does seem besotted with him.

Reactions: 5
Franchises can be incredibly lucrative but hard work, amd his mum had a good job then but certainly no falconer money. he has landed on his feet, almost 900k followers now too and there is no way max, none, that I eating banana peel. He didn't even specify that it should be organic (if you want to eat the peel) or how to wash it etc. His eyes on her insta are quite intense, and in his videos he doesn't blink often.

She does seem besotted with him.
I am in no way convinced he’s a qualified chef.

Reactions: 6