Venetia Falconer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm I honestly don’t see the weight loss, though it’s difficult to tell from a few photos on the grid and don’t like speculating either. I definitely agree with you that she seems to really struggle w anxiety/her mental health and she has spoken out in the past about having issues around restrictive eating when she was younger. And perhaps it’s just how he comes across on social media so who knows what he’s actually like, but Max really does seem quite controlling....
They seem to have moved very quickly, from living in different countries to being married in less than a year? Each to their own but that seems very quick to me...

Reactions: 4
They seem to have moved very quickly, from living in different countries to being married in less than a year? Each to their own but that seems very quick to me...
it might have been partly a visa issue, I have friends who have done the same, obviously all serious relationships but the visa issue really made them speed up things and get married much earlier than they probably would have

Reactions: 2
it might have been partly a visa issue, I have friends who have done the same, obviously all serious relationships but the visa issue really made them speed up things and get married much earlier than they probably would have
Imagine how much he’d do your head in being in lockdown with him...😂 I wonder what happened with her ex?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Imagine how much he’d do your head in being in lockdown with him...😂 I wonder what happened with her ex?
it definitely seemed like he broke up with her/it was a really bad breakup (which I suppose is natural after such a long term relationship) but I remember her saying for months/years after she would refer to him as "my ex" rather than his name and her friends kept saying something like "you need to use his name, not avoid it etc etc"

Reactions: 1
37F61C98-2F91-4ED3-86CA-38B2A7EE12FE.jpeg

Two years difference here, and weight aside she does not seem as happy. She doesn’t really share anything much about her life like she used to, her film making and editing is beautiful but it just seems like her heart isn’t really in it, Her vlogs are under ten minutes always, maybe because of her mental health or that she is bored of content creation, which is absolutely fine. I just miss her vivacious smile and her vlogs. Sending her good vibes anyway, I always thought she seems lovely personally.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
View attachment 459613
Two years difference here, and weight aside she does not seem as happy. She doesn’t really share anything much about her life like she used to, her film making and editing is beautiful but it just seems like her heart isn’t really in it, Her vlogs are under ten minutes always, maybe because of her mental health or that she is bored of content creation, which is absolutely fine. I just miss her vivacious smile and her vlogs. Sending her good vibes anyway, I always thought she seems lovely personally.
god looking at them like that the difference really is stark , she looks so genuinley happy on the left, I am also not sure if it is just the centre parting but her hair looks really limp on the right, which really is a sign of not being well fed/nourished

View attachment 459613
I sometimes get the feeling she’s pushed herself down a path with the environmentalism/fashion campaigning that she’s not all that bothered about but she’s gone too far to change now...

• Haha
I think she is genuinely passionate about those issues, I really do. I think she has recognised that a more well rounded channel might be more appealing, people miss watching her lighter vlogs but she seems to be struggling to get into her groove there. She doesn’t post much on Instagram and she very very rarely uploads to you tube, so unless she is making podcasts etc I’m not sure how she keeps busy all the time? That always helps me with my mental health, if I have too much time on my hands I start to deteriorate and during lockdown it’s not like we can get out and about much apart from walking.

I'm glad it wasn't just me that noticed the change in her overall channel/appearance post max... I used to really love her content but now I can't even get through a video bc max just creeps me tf out

Reactions: 8
I think she is genuinely passionate about those issues, I really do. I think she has recognised that a more well rounded channel might be more appealing, people miss watching her lighter vlogs but she seems to be struggling to get into her groove there. She doesn’t post much on Instagram and she very very rarely uploads to you tube, so unless she is making podcasts etc I’m not sure how she keeps busy all the time? That always helps me with my mental health, if I have too much time on my hands I start to deteriorate and during lockdown it’s not like we can get out and about much apart from walking.
yeah I agree I think she is genuinley passionate about the fast fashion thing, which I do commend her for, what annoys me is both her and max sometimes back track on things without really explaining if that makes sense? I remember them both claiming to be 0 waste (impossible IMO anyway) but then her using shop bought oak milk etc, and then him saying he is "low waste", I think this is fine but you do need to admit it.
OT but I also wonder what they will do when they have to go and visit his family in the US

She is absolutely stunning and think it's great that she is so passionate about all these issues, and she does admit it's easier for her to live sustainably because of her privilege and background. Still looks like she's lost a lot of the fun out of her life though!

She is absolutely stunning and think it's great that she is so passionate about all these issues, and she does admit it's easier for her to live sustainably because of her privilege and background. Still looks like she's lost a lot of the fun out of her life though!
Yeah I think that’s what I was trying to get at...she doesn’t actually seem to enjoy what she’s doing, that or there’s other stuff going on with her and if that’s the case I really hope she’s ok.

Yeah like that story where she said ‘don’t dm me about making oat milk, I’m not interested’...🙄
she may as well say "I have no interest in growth/evolving" I know no one can be perfect environmentally, but surely she has enough free time to make oat milk, she hardly seems busy

I’ll be interested to hear her new podcast, I enjoyed Talking Tastebuds when it first started...

Did her bf just suddenly blow up out of nowhere? I just went on his insta and seen his vids get millions of views and he has 500K+ followers. I swear last time I checked they had a similar size following 😂

• Wow
Did her bf just suddenly blow up out of nowhere? I just went on his insta and seen his vids get millions of views and he has 500K+ followers. I swear last time I checked they had a similar size following 😂
I always thought she would have more of a following than him!

I don’t follow her anymore but just had a quick flick to her page, I feel like her issue is that she just doesn’t come across as likeable at all. I get her thing is sustainability/textile workers etc etc but her page is just frankly a bit depressing, it’s all about her climate change, veganism which are all serious topics but I think you can talk about serious topics whilst coming across as engaging. I just feel a bit depressed after having a scroll.

it’s not that she shouldn’t talk about those things it’s just she does it through such a depressing and unwelcoming tone. Hope that makes sense.

also since when did her weird husband get so many followers