Vegan and Plant Based Recommendations and Reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which pudding did you end up getting? Thinking of getting the deal but torn over the desserts.
I just got cookies, they were all sold out in my store, the puddings. The meal deal was in a fridge at the front of the store so I think alot of people will have walked by and picked the puddings up but ignored the food in the fridge.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone ever found good vegan sausages that aren’t packed full of onions?
I just can’t deal with onions 🤢 but they’re everywhere. (Not vegan but trying…)
We really like the frozen Richmond ones

Reactions: 3
Has anyone ever found good vegan sausages that aren’t packed full of onions?
I just can’t deal with onions 🤢 but they’re everywhere. (Not vegan but trying…)
I love the Denny meat free ones but I'm now not 100% sure if they are vegan (I'm not vegan so not an issue for me hence why I hadn't checked before).

I love the Denny meat free ones but I'm now not 100% sure if they are vegan (I'm not vegan so not an issue for me hence why I hadn't checked before).
Why are you unsure if they’re vegan?

Reactions: 1
I just had the new Gu vegan chocolate mousse for dessert tonight. It's gorgeous. Best mousse I've had, vegan or otherwise.

Vegan Babybels - tolerable but not sure if would go out my way to buy them again. They smell horrible.

• Wow
View attachment 981536

Tried this at the weekend from Tesco and thought it was lovely :)
Wow so excited for this! Raspberry ripple was my favourite ice-cream flavour growing up. I still think Swedish Glace do the best and most affordable vegan vanilla out there. The Booja Booja one is pretty great but who can afford that regularly lol

Vegan Babybels - tolerable but not sure if would go out my way to buy them again. They smell horrible.
Ayy dammit just picked a bag up yesterday...

I tried the apple crumble Krispy Kreme today after seeing so many rave reviews. It was very meh and the filling tasted artificial to me. Has anyone tried the other flavours? Are they any better? I'm not a massive chocolate person so might try the caramel one next.

• Heart
Wow so excited for this! Raspberry ripple was my favourite ice-cream flavour growing up. I still think Swedish Glace do the best and most affordable vegan vanilla out there. The Booja Booja one is pretty great but who can afford that regularly lol

Ayy dammit just picked a bag up yesterday...

I tried the apple crumble Krispy Kreme today after seeing so many rave reviews. It was very meh and the filling tasted artificial to me. Has anyone tried the other flavours? Are they any better? I'm not a massive chocolate person so might try the caramel one next.
I tried all 3 - didn’t rate the apple one, the caramel & fudge were both lovely though. Can’t remember which I preferred so might have to try them again 🙈

• Heart
I really love the misfit protein bars. Theyre by far the nicest protein bars out there and Ive tried loads.

White chocolate and salted peanut is my favourite.

Reactions: 4
I really love the misfit protein bars. Theyre by far the nicest protein bars out there and Ive tried loads.

White chocolate and salted peanut is my favourite.
Me too, I agree! I love the PB&J, Speculoos and Gingerbread flavours in particular. Pretty decent ingredients too. I also like the regular Nugo bars (not the Slim version though) - Choc Pretzel and Choc coconut are really nice. The Tribe triple decker bars are nice too. The MyVegan/Myprotein salted caramel protein cookies and the new brownie are good too, as are the Bulk vegan protein blondies and brownies. I like to warm them up in the microwave for a couple of seconds to make them nice and gooey.

Me too, I agree! I love the PB&J, Speculoos and Gingerbread flavours in particular. Pretty decent ingredients too. I also like the regular Nugo bars (not the Slim version though) - Choc Pretzel and Choc coconut are really nice. The Tribe triple decker bars are nice too. The MyVegan/Myprotein salted caramel protein cookies and the new brownie are good too, as are the Bulk vegan protein blondies and brownies. I like to warm them up in the microwave for a couple of seconds to make them nice and gooey.
Oh will add the protein cookes on my next my protein order.

Speaking of which, the prices have absolutely sky rocketed, I always use a code anyway but 2.5kg protein used to be max £50 pre discount. Its £70ish now?!? Wtf? 😂🥴

• Wow
Oh will add the protein cookes on my next my protein order.

Speaking of which, the prices have absolutely sky rocketed, I always use a code anyway but 2.5kg protein used to be max £50 pre discount. Its £70ish now?!? Wtf? 😂🥴
Ahh I don't use Myprotein's protein powder so I haven't noticed that! I alternate between Form and Misfits protein powder (the salted caramel one is lush)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.