Vee Kativhu

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An inspiration for what exsctly?shes got degrees like millions of other ppl, what makes her inspirational? She has not actually done the work

She just shows off online

Reactions: 6
Just casually name dropping lady gaga and Elton John lol. She said there's so much to say she never knows how to introduce herself lmao. My eyes hurt from the rolling.

The talking with her mouth full and with it open in her video!. Actually was making me retch. The mouth sounds 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
So she's now besties with Leigh-Anne from Little Mix?

She strikes me as a social climber for clout.

Always posting about Malala and Yara and now Leigh-Anne.

1000021425.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That reel she posted? With that other celebrity and that comment about her bf who is not her bf…

Vee needs cancelling she’s so far up her own butt she can’t see the wood through the trees. It’s all gloat gloat, gloat but what ‘value’ does she add?

Reactions: 6
Another award, is her management getting her shortlisted on them or something? SHE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING REALLY TANGIBLE to deserve them other than show off on Instagram about how blessed she is and throw out key words like 'girls education'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Gloating 3.0 …. ‘ dragging out a life update’ you’re not a celebrity get over yourself

Reactions: 3
How smug is she?!

She's had more accolades in the past year than I have had hot dinners. 100 percent her management/PR have put her forward/ organised some of these. She hasn't done any actual work in education, so how is she being so decorated and applauded? She hasn't even got a phd in it yet, all she is is a YouTuber who got lucky doing study with me's and repeating twee affirmations. I don't know what she ACTUALLY does other than turn up to events. Honestly... She's completely a product of social media clout.

Look at this caption! Massive ego that is being fed prizes for nothing... She's never had a career in education so how is she qualified to be given all these things about education policy? All she has is an online Harvard degree in it but she has never put it in practice! Am I being thick or am I missing something here?

I wonder what this next surprise is...

1000022690.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
How smug is she?!

She's had more accolades in the past year than I have had hot dinners. 100 percent her management/PR have put her forward/ organised some of these. She hasn't done any actual work in education, so how is she being so decorated and applauded? She hasn't even got a phd in it yet, all she is is a YouTuber who got lucky doing study with me's and repeating twee affirmations. I don't know what she ACTUALLY does other than turn up to events. Honestly... She's completely a product of social media clout.

Look at this caption! Massive ego that is being fed prizes for nothing... She's never had a career in education so how is she qualified to be given all these things about education policy? All she has is an online Harvard degree in it but she has never put it in practice! Am I being thick or am I missing something here?

I wonder what this next surprise is...

View attachment 2857525
Her posts start to look very similar to Britney Spear’s😶

Reactions: 2
To think her latest video is of her crying because she had a class she felt she couldn't keep up with.

Most people go through this at school vee... She might have all these accolades but here comes real life experience to take her down a peg or two!

Reactions: 5
She’s received an honorary doctorate from uni of bradford… sorry I just don’t get it, what am I missing ☠

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Honorary doctorates are a slap in the face to genuine research/ phd students. All of the accolade for none of the graft. Bradford is hardly known for its academic prowess anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm almost certain Vee won't finish this PhD now. We all know she's been hunting the title and not the output of a doctorate... now she has the perfect excuse to gracefully bow out after a year (too busy being a saint outside of academia etc. etc.) and she'll still get to be Dr Vee with 1/4 of the effort 👀

1000015022.jpg

Also Vee's comment about only being 8 months in and how surprised she was to get notification of this title doesn't do much to hide the fact she's either pissed that this didn't come sooner or she didn’t think of it as a potential shortcut to Dr...

Next stop Dame Dr Vee OBE MBE T.W.A.T?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13