Vee Kativhu

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she getting to speak at these huge international conferences? She has zero credentials. She’s never taught in a classroom and has done a 1 year masters degree in education. That’s it?
Probably the EBV stuff she does, she's got some notable names there. I don't think she wants to be an actual teacher, just represent them. Much like the top management at the NHS which have no reality of what it's like on the front line.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Why is she getting to speak at these huge international conferences? She has zero credentials. She’s never taught in a classroom and has done a 1 year masters degree in education. That’s it?
No doubt her very strategic association with Malala booster her profile in these circles.

Reactions: 6
No doubt her very strategic association with Malala booster her profile in these circles.
And I think she probably has an agent who gets her networking with the right people. All she has done is a one day conference Empowered by Vee, each year, but somehow that qualifies her to go give keynote speeches around the world, about education, when she hasn't taught a lesson in her life. Empowering girls to learn is obviously important but all I see is Vee posing and pouting in new outfits (remember the pink feather suit?!), and patting herself on the back. From her reels etc I don't take away any facts about girls' education... just the memories of her smug face and smug self congratulatory dancing. In my opinion, she needs to show more about the work organisations do to empower girls.

She started off with good intentions because I did initially enjoy her original study videos but of course the money and Instagram fame started rolling in.

Reactions: 10
It does baffle me. Always thought there must be something more she does behind the scenes but this whole 'empowered by Vee' thing (which is an awful, self-indulgent name) seems to be the extent of it and we all know that is minimal.

Reactions: 7
Shes milking the empower black children/teens, thats basically her thing, but shes milking it and continues to milk it

There are so many black professionals who are doing so much more work, are actually DOING the work not just writing long LinkedIn and Instagram posts to say look at me

Reactions: 13
Shes milking the empower black children/teens, thats basically her thing, but shes milking it and continues to milk it

There are so many black professionals who are doing so much more work, are actually DOING the work not just writing long LinkedIn and Instagram posts to say look at me
Agreed. I still don't really understand what EBV is. She says she helps students and that she is very selective, but she doesn't actually say what she's doing. It reminds me of those courses people sell claiming to help others make money, but the way they made money was by selling courses.

Reactions: 12
Agreed. I still don't really understand what EBV is. She says she helps students and that she is very selective, but she doesn't actually say what she's doing. It reminds me of those courses people sell claiming to help others make money, but the way they made money was by selling courses.
She helps them by making them pay to attend her tit conferences

She does nothing!!!

We all know if she was doing something she would show and tell us

Not one student has come up amd shared anything

Shes such a fraud

Reactions: 7
My interpretation of it: Vee and her other privileged friends talk at (not to) attendees about how they got to where they are today

Reactions: 10
1000009937.jpg
1000009939.jpg

One of the biggest speeches of her career, in front of the UN, and Vee chooses her dirtiest pair of trainers?

I'm all for dressing comfortably but c'mon gal.

• Haha
View attachment 2506029View attachment 2506030
One of the biggest speeches of her career, in front of the UN, and Vee chooses her dirtiest pair of trainers?

I'm all for dressing comfortably but c'mon gal.
And she either pulled up her pants too high or they're flooding. Either way, for formal wear, your pants are not supposed to leave a gap like that at your ankle. The crazy part is she has a sizeable income as she was able to pay for her masters and apartment from just a couple brand deals, so it really comes off like she just could not be bothered to present herself professionally

It’s not the first time - i remember her attending a UN function in some short shorts. The UN is not going out for brunch with the girls vibes. I

Reactions: 3
I mean, it’s not great but at least no more muppets have had to die for this outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you mean Josh no, he's Vee's b e s t e s t EVER friend(zoned).
I bet she’s that girl who acts all mushy with the guy best friend when his girlfriend is around 😂. Like stroking his arm, ‘educating’ the girl on what he’s like. Not sure if that makes sense lmao

Reactions: 9
I bet she’s that girl who acts all mushy with the guy best friend when his girlfriend is around 😂. Like stroking his arm, ‘educating’ the girl on what he’s like. Not sure if that makes sense lmao
haha no it totally does. The 'I don't want to date him but I also don't like him dating anyone else' vibe.

Reactions: 4
Her only credentials are getting into Oxford with less grade requirements than everyone else ..

• Haha
Still as humble as ever (joke).. .. nomination for Times 100 Inspiration women my ass. Vee is as Inspirational as a chocolate teapot ...

Reactions: 1