Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Restless Native

VIP Member
Arianna should have dumped that whiney greeting faced bitch a long time ago. I'm not sure if i believe he cheated on her with Raquel though

Reactions: 11

adviseplz

VIP Member
I think, and this is pure guesswork, that they were in charge of decor and like the idiots that they are, they went batshit and picked super expensive everything, forgetting totally about the basics of running a bar/restaraunt. Its like a party, you get the basics right first, food drink and then the rest afterwards. If people can't eat and drink then you've just got a pretty room.

I think Greg actually owns the building or something, I thought I read something about them paying him rent?
They want to do all the 'cool' and 'fun' stuff but none of the real graft that is actually involved in running a business - finding the right chef, entering details on the POS system, deciding on drink names.

No one in their right mind would burn through 1mil with no idea of when it will open.

Sandavile shouting continuously 'we just need it open' makes it evident that he hasn't a clue what is needed to actually get it open, otherwise he'd be getting his hands dirty to actually get it open.

LVP made the right decision by allowing them to only be the 5% face of TomTom
---

I'm fascinated by the financial shitshow of the Toms' new bar. I do not understand how they're a million dollars in debt and why the partner seems to have all the power in the relationship even though he hasn't put in any money. Like - what have they spent a million dollars on? Why was the entire kitchen staff let go just when they were about to open? Why do they keep having these stupid meetings in the place which looks absolutely ready to let the public in? What is going onnnnnn?
I wonder if all these people quit, instead of being let go, because they realise it's an absolute shit show

Little Miss Influenza

Chatty Member
Rachel is so fame hungry. Most in her situation would say no comment about of respect to Ariana but no she has to sit there like she's a Hollywood A Lister.

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
He is a bit of a puffy sweaty piss eye in the snow mess but I still think he’s pretty fit which is a shame for me. But your description hahaha - brilliant. I also think Jax is a bit of alright in an only if he’s been cleared for all the STDs literally beforehand and I mean to the second.

• Haha

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
I hate to admit but I think Rachel is very pretty indeed. She is effortlessly stunning. She is the kind of pretty shallow empty men like Sandoval like.

She actually looks similar to Ariana and Kristen but she’s even more statuesque and model like. She’s also younger and babyish. Narc and shallow dimwit that he is, these are attributes he will love as much as someone like him can love anyone.

He also loves that she is into him, she thinks he’s all deep and philosophical which would be hilarious if it wasn’t all so f-ed up.

I really think if Ariana opened her eyes and ears a little wider and stopped trying to be the cool chick all the time, she wouldn’t have been so blindsided. Given her persona and perceived social standing within the group this must’ve knocked her upside down!

Last edited:

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
I agree with you for the restaurant bit.

The coachella thing is so weird. There's pictures of them dancing: Raquel on Sandoval's shoulders. Apparently, Ariana and Sandoval became a couple at Coachella, after he put her on his shoulders to dance. It's just creepy.

• Sick

Ravenstown

VIP Member
Read this entire thread today. I've been watching since the first series on ITV2 and have been desperately speaking "Vanderpump Rules" into my Sky remote DAILY since this story broke about Rachel and Sandotwat. It's not on terrestrial tele yet! I'm getting Hayu through prime asap. I've always been drawn to it for Below Deck and VPR has tipped me over the edge.

• Heart

Noname123

Chatty Member
Absolutely disgusting behaviour!!!!!! He 100% slept with Miami girl and I’ve never doubted that.

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Omg same dunno how she looks so good I would be under the covers crying for weeks
I'd probably get my girls to come round with multiple bottles and my favourite PASTA and spend a good 24 hours just bitching with them. Much like Stassi did in S1 when the news of Jax knocking up some girl in Vegas dropped. (I started a PumpRules re-watch last week, just in time to be hunting for clues 🕵️‍♀️).

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
surely young children’s appearances are off limits though? Seems a bit unnecessary
I really apologize for bringing this up. It's a wide spread topic in the fandom, I didn't know it would cause a stir and I really don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable.

Let's change topic, I'm really fond of Ally. I think she has a good head on her shoulders, she's sweet and doesn't put up with everything James does.

• Heart

Ticktickmeh

Also, I’m so fed up of people talking shit on TikTok about how Ariana has moved on so quickly and clearly she didn’t care that much if she has a new boyfriend already. What???? Her partner of almost a DECADE had an affair with someone she considered a close friend. If Ariana wants to get with someone new the very next day she has every right to. Are people expecting her to hide away for months and months and be crying and depressed indefinitely? Even if this new relationship is a rebound and doesn’t last, so what? She’s having fun and enjoying her life. If people really want to criticise ’moving on’ they should focus on why Tom thought it was ok to move on from his relationship with Ariana while still together and begin a new ‘relationship’ with Raquel.

But hey, what the hell do I know. It is a reality show after all and maybe the whole thing is fake and scripted for views😂
This🙌🙌🙌

Women always seem to get the raw deal.

A man moves on quickly no big deal. A woman does it is a big deal, 'she never really loved him, no wonder he cheated on her' type vibes.

Rachel gets roasted, Tom almost gets away with most of the heat on him. He should have been roasted so much more then Rachel has been. And I am not a Rachel fan, it was a very low act for her to fo that to her "best friend" yes roast her for that. But what about Tom?

Lala and Schena were once known as "homewreckers", "mistresses" for their past actions/relationships but what about the married men that partook in those relationships? Pat on the back from their mates for sleeping with the "hot chick"? Get old off naughty and move on the next week like nothing has happened? The women put up with that label weeks, months, years after it.

Knowingly going into an relationship, knowing the person you are with, already has a partner is wrong, but the person who is cheating on their partner should be held more accountable and raked over the coals and not always the "mistress" being villafied and being made out to be the worst person in the world.

• Heart