Vanderpump Rules/The Valley #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Errrhh, I think she was forcing a smile and holding back tears as she realised this tit show of a band he’s created is what her retirement savings went towards 🤣
I thought the same 😂 her face was more like, wtf is this

He only brought her on to help garner more sympathy!

Reactions: 3
Watching VPR now, not suprised its being cnancelled, its dry as dry sponge hahaha! - I could not think oof an analogy there, i've been up 2 hours and i im shattered!
I do agree wth Tom about people cahsing in our the affair

Reactions: 1
just to clarify VPR isn’t cancelled, it’s taking a break from filming. Filming usually picks up pretty soon after a season and reunion airs (usually throughout the summer) - the network has said it’s just taking a summer break off from filming.
personally, I think it’s because Ariana will be hosting love island and she’s a fan favourite so they want to wait for her to get back.

Reactions: 11
just to clarify VPR isn’t cancelled, it’s taking a break from filming. Filming usually picks up pretty soon after a season and reunion airs (usually throughout the summer) - the network has said it’s just taking a summer break off from filming.
personally, I think it’s because Ariana will be hosting love island and she’s a fan favourite so they want to wait for her to get back.
They’ll miss filming lala’s birth 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’ll miss lala’s birth 🤭
haha hilarious right?! can you imagine planning your whole sperm donor pregnancy so that it ties in with filming the birth and then the network delays filming 🤣 poor Lala, she’ll probably have it streaming via Amazon live.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Arianna looking so happy with her new man.

1714873728010.png

---
I'm actually not ready for VPR to end yet anyway....I've always been obsessed with the show :LOL: it's a guilty pleasure. Have to still check out The Valley.

Reactions: 2