Vanderpump Rules #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say- I enjoyed the valley! New series always take a few episodes to warm up but it definitely helped having some familiar faces there. They are all messy AF and I love it

Reactions: 6
I have to say- I enjoyed the valley! New series always take a few episodes to warm up but it definitely helped having some familiar faces there. They are all messy AF and I love it
Has Janet been in something else or does she just look like someone ??

Has Janet been in something else or does she just look like someone ??
She might have been in Vanderpump, I’m sure it was mentioned that she is friends with Ariana and some of the other girls.

The preview at the end for the rest of the season looks so good!

Reactions: 3
Not quite sure I can handle a whole season of a Scandavol sob-story and Scheana putting herself in the middle and playing the victim

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Not quite sure I can handle a whole season of a Scandavol sob-story and Scheana putting herself in the middle and playing the victim
Quoting myself but I did enjoy Jax putting Tom in his face, and James’ reaction as it happened

Reactions: 3
James has really grown on me this season.

He can still be immature. But not drinking suits him well.

Reactions: 9
---
Do you think James cares that his girlfriends constantly just use him for fame
Apparently he uses them as beards so everyone is a winner
---
Has anyone watched The Valley yet? I’m half way through not sure what to make of it yet 🤔 Feel like Kristen is that desperate for a baby she will have one with anyone at this point, her boyfriend doesn’t even live in LA it seems so rushed!
The fact Luke was like my life is 99% in Colorado and yet they’re trying for a baby is so odd

Reactions: 4
I actually feel bad for Kristen it must be awful to be 40 and really want kids, all your friends are settled with kids and to know that time isn’t on your side anymore. I can see why she’s pushing it on Luke and presumably her last boyfriend as Jax says, although from the outside it’s pretty obvious it’s going to end in tears.

Reactions: 10
I actually feel bad for Kristen it must be awful to be 40 and really want kids, all your friends are settled with kids and to know that time isn’t on your side anymore. I can see why she’s pushing it on Luke and presumably her last boyfriend as Jax says, although from the outside it’s pretty obvious it’s going to end in tears.
Yeah I feel bad too, most of her friends have their own little families now and it must hurt so much when that's all she wants. God, I was panicking at 30 about not having a child yet so can't imagine how it must feel at 40!

Reactions: 5
Me too, i feel so sorry for her. It must be hard to watch everyone go to the next step

Reactions: 1
She has the means to do it on her own like Lala. She’d be better doing that than being tied to a man she barely knows

Reactions: 9
I never thought I would say this, but I'm officially bored with Ariana now. The glow is dimming. All of them suffer from arrested development. Katie can have her all to herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

New thread 💕

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.