Vanderpump Rules #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks good!! Jax just wants a chick that looks hot constantly. He’s the worst.

Reactions: 7
Both shows looks awful. I'll still check out The Valley though , at least the parts with Brittany, Jax and Kristen.

Brittany seems a mess...Jax is gross and Kristen looks so different.

Reactions: 6
I’m convinced if Scandoval didn’t happen, that would have been the last season. It really should have stopped a few seasons ago

Reactions: 13
I’m convinced if Scandoval didn’t happen, that would have been the last season. It really should have stopped a few seasons ago
Totally! There’s clearly nothing else of interest happening to any of these people.

This latest episode also strengthened my total dislike of Katie. She’s desperately clinging onto Ariana because it’s the only way she can stay even slightly relevant. No one else is completely on Ariana’s side anymore so Katie gets to play loyal sidekick and cause a few rows by pushing back on the way others are acting.

Reactions: 9
Yeah for sure, I reckon Vanderpump Villa was supposed to take the VPR spot. Lisa's closing speech in the penultimate episode (which was supposed to be the finale before Scandavol broke) felt very much like 'the end'.

Reactions: 12
Totally! There’s clearly nothing else of interest happening to any of these people.

This latest episode also strengthened my total dislike of Katie. She’s desperately clinging onto Ariana because it’s the only way she can stay even slightly relevant. No one else is completely on Ariana’s side anymore so Katie gets to play loyal sidekick and cause a few rows by pushing back on the way others are acting.
I totally agree with this, and mid watch of the episode, but you could see the pain that Sandavol caused her with her relationship with Schwartz.

That said, it’s definitely a battle between Tom and Ariana about who’s going to reign and stay on the show with ‘the group’. Scwartz and Katie have picked their sides and the others are just figuring out who to back. There is no loyalty imo.

What do we think of Jo?

Reactions: 6
OMG Jo. I was watching literally going shhhhhhh! She’s absolutely buzzing to be on the show isn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bravo and tattle occupy too much of my time so I've tried my hardest not to engage with the Pump thread. But after watching todays episode, and watching the below tweet I've concluded

- Scheana is needy, selfish and her marriage will be over not long after the show is cancelled
- Jo is on crack, meth etc
- We need Stassi to give all these mutual effers a reality check
- LVP is and has always been a fukboi apologist and enabler
- Ally is the only redeeming person on this show
- Justice for Katie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Granted it was only an out of context clip - but it made me sad to hear Scheana say to Brock she didn’t see them spending the rest of their lives together. They were the only solid couple/marriage on the whole show! I was happy for them. It’ll be sad if they divorce.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.