Valeria Lipovetsky

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time time poster in this thread.
She was sponsoring her YouTube and Instagram like mad because she came up on my feed despite me having nothing in common with her: I don’t live in Canada, I’m not married and no children and have never searched those things on YouTube or Instagram.
Anyway, she then appeared on dailymail about how everyone thinks she’s a teenager (side eye). Cool? Validation?
So I clicked and for someone that obsessed with their appearance her skin is...isn’t she only 34 or something? Damn. What happened between 26-34? Her complexion totally plummeted. Is that normal? She already had children when she was 26.

Sorry if my comment is off-format for this thread. I can show myself out.

Agreed. She shouldn’t have dyed it. It was so much nicer the solid rich chocolate brown.
The blonde was both a travesty and fried her hair.
They must definitely be throwing money into advertising and showing up on any range of ages to get visibility. I liked her in the beginning but I am absolutely just over and disgusted with her. $200 sweatsuits for sale and on the same day of the launch she’s like byeee going to Costa Rica for a month or more because they allow anyone to come visit - who cares that we’re in the middle of a pandemic and people have no money etc. Yes, I get the tourism industry is in dire need of boosting but I think a few more months and we have vaccines coming out and getting back to some normalcy.

Reactions: 5
Damn that’s a rough looking 30 year olds facial skin.
This is the thing-- she used plastic surgery to create a 'baby face' by chiselling her nose down to the size of a toddler's, which made her look weirdly young in her 20s. But now her skin is aging noticeably. She is going to start looking very strange in the next few years.

Reactions: 10
This is the thing-- she used plastic surgery to create a 'baby face' by chiselling her nose down to the size of a toddler's, which made her look weirdly young in her 20s. But now her skin is aging noticeably. She is going to start looking very strange in the next few years.
Is that what it is?!? The nose!
I saw some of her YouTube thumbnails and there is one she looks super young next to her husband and it says the video is only a few months ago but in her recent images (especially that Christmas one) she looks strangely old.

But seriously why is her skin like that?? The blotches and craters. I don’t want to look like that at 30 :(

Reactions: 1
I haven't noticed anything wrong to her skin. To me, she looks very young - like she is 22 or something. Her body is also pretty good, she had 3 boys. I don't know many mums with three children looking like that.

She is plastic though and the husband is very weird too... Does anyone get some weird vibes from him?

Reactions: 11
I haven't noticed anything wrong to her skin. To me, she looks very young - like she is 22 or something. Her body is also pretty good, she had 3 boys. I don't know many mums with three children looking like that.

She is plastic though and the husband is very weird too... Does anyone get some weird vibes from him?
It’s not that her skin is horrible, I think and this applies to almost all “social media influencers” is they pretend they have great skin but their pics are edited, they use bright ring lights to even out their skin etc. That people become so disillusioned with how their skin actually is. That’s not just on Valeria of course. But she does project the perfect lifestyle, she also has personal trainers etc. To get her body back to the way it is after 3 kids. Again, she can afford it, so good for her, but it’s not always feasible or as easy for other people and sometimes these influencers forget that.

Reactions: 6
I'm soo sad she's become so hungry for viral content, everything about her social media presense is built for trying to go viral. I used to like her but nowadays she's unlikeable and tries way too hard. And yes, her husband has always given off super weird vibes - but I don't know what it is about him??

Reactions: 4
22 year old skin look very different where I live.
I think her skin is bad for a 30 year old.
But I guess people where I live have given me a distorted view of skin.

Yes, she has a great body.
She seems to push beauty videos more than exercise on her channel. I guess beauty appeals to the lazy as well. She does work her butt off with her trainer.

Reactions: 2
The month long ‘relocation’ to Costa Rica has just done it for me. I started going off her when she bought their old apartment for office/studio space which probably cost a lot of money then when they started having people follow them with cameras. Then when I saw the prices of her jewellery, sunglasses and loungewear range that she’s trying to sell whilst we’re going through a pandemic to people who probably are going through the worst times of their lives right now. She’s so thoughtless. It all seems so fake now, it cringes me out.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I didn’t know she had a thread here, I’m so sick of her TikToks being recommended in the for you section - everything about her TikTok presence screams try hard. At first I was curious because her style seemed nice but after watched her on YT and seeing the how I met my husband video, the video where she hosts a private cinema (sponsored) in her garden for her creepy husbands bday and then the Toronto condo she bought for her office/ filming studio, I was so put off. There’s something not quite right. Desperate trying too hard energy

Reactions: 8
I remember when she just started her YT channel. Was very basic and ok. Now though...girl's dumb..the CR relocation video..Garry waxing poetic using big fancy words..valeria saying appliant (not even a word!) Instead of compliant and making googly eyes when Gary says preemptive..jesus..
She definitely doesn't write her word salad insta posts and the book club is a joke.
Don't consider her or Garry good parents either (the kids are horribly spoiled and she doesn't know how to deal with them. Garry has serious anger issues. Also the fact that nanny packs her kids' stuff and she spends half of the video packing her own crap. I'm just..no words) I too have 3sons that I've raised with zero help (both our families are in Europe).
And her body is nothing special for all the time she spends working out with private trainers. And no, I'm not a miserable sour grapes overweight mom..
I guess I don't like her too much. Lol

Reactions: 9
I see what you mean. Her style seems more savvy high street than high end designer. Like I always expect the items to be quite cheap given how they come across but nope. I would love to see her swanning around in public giving it the big one when I doubt anyone in the fashion industry would bat an eyelid.

The month long ‘relocation’ to Costa Rica has just done it for me. I started going off her when she bought their old apartment for office/studio space which probably cost a lot of money then when they started having people follow them with cameras. Then when I saw the prices of her jewellery, sunglasses and loungewear range that she’s trying to sell whilst we’re going through a pandemic to people who probably are going through the worst times of their lives right now. She’s so thoughtless. It all seems so fake now, it cringes me out.
I think Costa Rica is OK. I mean, people live their lives are all. It's not like they went on a 7 day trip and gone to restaurants. They are pretty much in the AirBnb.

However, I do hate when these people start selling stuff. Like it's not enough all the ads, partnerships etc. I'd never buy from them. But young girls probably are. It's all a business and money for them which just throws me off. I mean the fact that Gary is now working full-time with Val just shows that he saw money in her business so he joined so they make more money.

Reactions: 3

I actually think her skin is pretty bad for the fake advertising she uses. It is uneven and textured. You can see it when the filters aren't on. I think people are referring to what she is advertising and falsely claiming versus reality.

I used to love her when I discovered her but her content is all crap. She is such a try hard. I once commented something along the lines of as a viewer, I don't like seeing behind the scenes as it looks inauthentic with her gazillion staff. And something about over exposure of Gary. I watch HER, not Gary and honestly not even her kids (they are cute but overexposed).

I hate what she has turned into. Or maybe that was her all along? I know this has been said a lot of times..

She's so out of touch with reality, I hope for her sake this doesnt hit her hard later in life. I think if they're able to sustain this lifestyle, she won't..

Valeria if you are reading this, watch your old videos and get over yourself. Tell Gary to get a real job

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So true about the behind the scenes stuff, letting on that you have a team of people behind the content you create makes it less impressive and a bit embarrassing considering more influential influencers do it alone - also it makes her seem like a clown, a whole team behind her as if she’s an a list celeb. Please, no one would care or notice you outside of your hometown

Reactions: 3
So true about the behind the scenes stuff, letting on that you have a team of people behind the content you create makes it less impressive and a bit embarrassing considering more influential influencers do it alone - also it makes her seem like a clown, a whole team behind her as if she’s an a list celeb. Please, no one would care or notice you outside of your hometown
And she only gets those views, tragic. Its a different genre but madfit (canada based, who's canada's top YouTuber in 2020) seems to do her content by herself and really plans it. I am guessing at most she hires an editor? But she really doesnt need to, I bet she does it on her own ans grew so much this year. No one needs that much staff, at most an editor tbh.

This is so creepy, Jesus Christ.
Also why is she doing a Tiktok trend from like a year ago.

• Haha