Valeria Lipovetsky

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a great influence. Marry a bald, middle-aged sketchy „businessman” who’s desperately trying to get any available barely legal girl to be his baby incubator and manipulate her throughout her whole life 👍

Reactions: 19
Well, it's true and a common mentality. I don't think V is truly in love with Gary anymore. I mentioned how she had Gary spewing love towards her on her podcast and she didn't look into it at all.
He sounded really passive aggressive in her podcasts and jealous of her success, not a fan of his

Reactions: 10
He sounded really passive aggressive in her podcasts and jealous of her success, not a fan of his
It makes me laugh when he said that he does not want to touch diapers and that he will bring value to the children when they're older. Yeah, an old man that scolds his children for being on Ipads and gives them generic life advice while Mama brings in the dough.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It makes me laugh when he said that he does not want to touch diapers and that he will bring value to the children when they're older. Yeah, an old man that scolds his children for being on Ipads and gives them generic life advice while Mama brings in the dough.
Well at least they have one parent who doesn't go on social media and tells the world that she doesn't miss them for the first 3 days of her vacations alone.

Reactions: 1
Well at least they have one parent who doesn't go on social media and tells the world that she doesn't miss them for the first 3 days of her vacations alone.
He was the one who pushed them to have their own yt channels tho

Also correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t he smash one of the boys’ ipads one time cause he got angry they weren’t listening?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The whole family thing makes me feel uncomfortable. I cannot stand Gary, there is something about him…

Reactions: 11
He was the one who pushed them to have their own yt channels tho

Also correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t he smash one of the boys’ ipads one time cause he got angry they weren’t listening?
Lol yep and valeria even filmed it and put the clip into one of her videos

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I heard it the same 'advice' all the time since I was 12 and until I moved from Russia. It's 100% cultural.
Yeah, there are documentaries on YT where they follow girls from similar backgrounds to Valeria and they all dream, audition and search for the life that she's gotten. They have "modelling schools" in rural Russia, the girls' poor families hope that their daughter will make it to Europe in modelling and become rich & famous OR meet and marry a rich older guy. That's literally their dream. Valeria is just one of those.

• Sad
It pissed me off sooo much when Gary said that! The male entitlement is astounding -- as if he can just drop all of the responsibilities on Valeria and only be there for the "fun" parts of parenting. He's probably one of those men who consider it "babysitting" when he's watching his own child. Way to go Gary, for basically announcing to the whole world that you don't give a sh*t about your kids and you only care about what they can do for you. 😑

And the misogyny omfg. Not only because he thinks changing diapers is solely a woman's job...but also HE was the one that kept pressuring her to have kids! He just wanted to gather more (human) trophies and lock his trophy wife down even more. Pathetic.

I can see she wants to leave him, there’s no romance there. You’re a different person when you turn 30 compared to 19 years old. She’s only there for the boys I think, they won’t be together once the kids are adults. Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s already prepared keeping money to the side etc

Reactions: 14
I can see she wants to leave him, there’s no romance there. You’re a different person when you turn 30 compared to 19 years old. She’s only there for the boys I think, they won’t be together once the kids are adults. Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s already prepared keeping money to the side etc
Honestly she could do better with her looks. Not to mention he isn’t even ruch, it’s her making most of the money either way lol

Reactions: 7
Honestly she could do better with her looks. Not to mention he isn’t even ruch, it’s her making most of the money either way lol
Now that's a change I would love to see for her :D Can you imagine?! She would be like a new person, free from the old, misogynistic, controlling Mr I'm not a Houseman, I'm a Businessman! :cautious:
---
Exactly, I cannot for the life of me imagine being married to a much older guy at 19 (I'm 30 now.) for so long. I've been with my bf for almost 9 years, but we're close in age and we've done all the milestones and growing up, getting jobs etc together. I really hope she will go and do more in life, because she seems actually really nice and creative and funny, but with Gary lurking in the background there all judgy or, actually stepping into her videos all the time, I'd be scared to talk freely...

Reactions: 7
Honestly she could do better with her looks. Not to mention he isn’t even rich, it’s her making most of the money either way lol
Even Gary admitted that her exes before him were wealthier. He sounded intimidated. Yeah, Valeria could have gotten a wealthier man, but the wealthier the man, the more insane he and at least Gary is at home with them.

Reactions: 2
Yeah, Valeria could have gotten a wealthier man, but the wealthier the man, the more insane he and at least Gary is at home with them.
Gary is extremely crappy himself - and that is just what we see in the videos that they choose to publish themselves. Who knows what he’s really like behind the closed door, I imagine even worse.

Reactions: 5