Valeria Lipovetsky

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Valeria seemed so happy in this vlog. Then I realized all her happy clips didn't involve her kids.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else find the Mother’s Day card thing Ben did for her a bit odd?
He drew his mother on the cover of Vogue, said she was like his god and still looks 16. Which 9 yr old knows what Vogue is and would say this about their mother. Seems a bit fake to me.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
He drew his mother on the cover of Vogue, said she was like his god and still looks 16. Which 9 yr old knows what Vogue is and would say this about their mother. Seems a bit fake to me.

To be fair, Ben is a unique kid.

I watched it too and to me it just looks like we are just finding out what happens when kids of influencers/models/instagrammers grow up and start figuring out who their parents are and what they do. So Ben and the other boys know their mum is filming herself a lot, has some online "business" things, followers, etc. Which is just weird and hard for them to comprehend :rolleyes:

So...apparently Gary has his own channel now. Which, initially, I thought it might mean he's finally backing off of Valeria's channel and going to do his own thing.

But what did he do? The FIRST video he posted is about Valeria and motherhood. 🤦‍♀️ And the banner on his page has Valeria on it too.
WTF. This guy will never stop using his wife and taking credit for her YouTube success. Every time they try to take a step forward, they take two steps back.

He has now found a new way to use her to make money, only this time HIS name is stamped on it. Valeria...WAKE UP.

Screenshot 2023-06-05 at 11.17.54 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I did enjoy the interview. If someone asked me about my life story, I would not be as organized with my thoughts, so I envy that!!

So...apparently Gary has his own channel now. Which, initially, I thought it might mean he's finally backing off of Valeria's channel and going to do his own thing.

But what did he do? The FIRST video he posted is about Valeria and motherhood. 🤦‍♀️ And the banner on his page has Valeria on it too.
WTF. This guy will never stop using his wife and taking credit for her YouTube success. Every time they try to take a step forward, they take two steps back.

He has now found a new way to use her to make money, only this time HIS name is stamped on it. Valeria...WAKE UP.

View attachment 2219394
yeah just saw it on insta... :rolleyes: LOL at how he stamped his name in the top right corner "WITH GARY LIPOVETSKY" like he was an A-list star or "with ELON MUSK/ BRAD PITT" or sth... he certainly thinks he's close.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's a bit weird that she started the video in her bra... desperate for clicks. I wouldn't want to see my mom online in a bra.

Reactions: 3
Ever since they moved to Miami her attitude has gotten so much worse and entitled. She really comes across as a rude and spoiled brat in her videos and frankly I think it’ll be her demise. This is coming from someone who used to be a fan of her lookbooks etc but now can barely make it through a video. She doesn’t talk very nicely to Celine or the builders for her house and the attitude is just something. It’s legitimate that some the fireplace and wallpaper were damaged but how she talks about it is gives me the ick. Genuinely think we’re seeing the slow decline, especially since her fashion is no longer relatable on any degree.

Ever since they moved to Miami her attitude has gotten so much worse and entitled. She really comes across as a rude and spoiled brat in her videos and frankly I think it’ll be her demise. This is coming from someone who used to be a fan of her lookbooks etc but now can barely make it through a video. She doesn’t talk very nicely to Celine or the builders for her house and the attitude is just something. It’s legitimate that some the fireplace and wallpaper were damaged but how she talks about it is gives me the ick. Genuinely think we’re seeing the slow decline, especially since her fashion is no longer relatable on any degree.
Personally, I didn't think she was bad. Then again, I am binge-watching HRH Collection. Imagine HRH getting soaked wallpaper. Screams would be heard from miles around.

Reactions: 1
Personally, I didn't think she was bad. Then again, I am binge-watching HRH Collection. Imagine HRH getting soaked wallpaper. Screams would be heard from miles around.
lol agreed, would be 100000x worse! I think I’m meaning more her attitude in general- I get the frustration with the wallpaper but in general she just gives off brat vibes. Maybe because pre 2020 I found her to be a lot sweeter and actually liked her personality lol

Yep and Gary is also getting more and more insufferable... he just loves to bring it up how he GOT HER TO MARRY HIM, her, a younger woman, every chance he gets... like we get it already! He thinks they're so so special, no pretty young girl has ever been impressed and wooed (groomed :rolleyes:) by an older dominant guy ever before, yeah.... congrats, again.

lol agreed, would be 100000x worse! I think I’m meaning more her attitude in general- I get the frustration with the wallpaper but in general she just gives off brat vibes. Maybe because pre 2020 I found her to be a lot sweeter and actually liked her personality lol
Given their obsession with talking about business, I think the viewers know that social media isn't authentic for them. I stopped enjoying her after the Raid bug killer Instagram ad. This was when she was a smoothie/green/natural living girl, so it made no sense and was not authentic. Gary admitted in the interview that she brings in over a million dollars from social media.

• Wow
Reactions: 9