Valeria Lipovetsky

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's so mansplainy I can't even. Whenever he interviews people, he spends most of it just talking about himself. When he does ask a question, it's always a leading question because he wants to push a certain narrative.

Also, there's a huge elephant in the room: WHY does Gary have the time sit there and talk about himself with guests? Oh, maybe because he doesn't really do that much. He's not this genius tech bro/entrepreneur/finance guy that he pretends to be. He's a bored (and egotistical) house-husband with WiFi and a mic.
---
Every time Gary talks about “business” I think of that scene in the movie I, Tonya where the guy is convinced he works as an undercover international intelligence, but really he lives in his mom’s basement. 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
He's so mansplainy I can't even. Whenever he interviews people, he spends most of it just talking about himself. When he does ask a question, it's always a leading question because he wants to push a certain narrative.

Also, there's a huge elephant in the room: WHY does Gary have the time sit there and talk about himself with guests? Oh, maybe because he doesn't really do that much. He's not this genius tech bro/entrepreneur/finance guy that he pretends to be. He's a bored (and egotistical) house-husband with WiFi and a mic.
---
Every time Gary talks about “business” I think of that scene in the movie I, Tonya where the guy is convinced he works as an undercover international intelligence, but really he lives in his mom’s basement. 🙃

haha YES & agreed to all of the above you mention.
I actually work in a tech company, with very nerdy, smart, tech-y people (I'm personally in a different role, I just somehow landed there:p) and the actual business-savvy, successful people would honestly see right through him immediately and roll their eyes... imagine Gary interviewing for a position in any company that rquires some solid skills... :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Again and again she is making IG reels where she is getting dressed and starts with her underwear and bra. This is not normal, Valeria!! It's a view grab, obviously.

I get that she's "joking"... but the thing is...there's definitely some truth to this:
  • She had no adult life before Gary so she went from being a teenager straight into being a wife and mother. There's a huge gap in personal growth there. (Meanwhile Gary was already in his 30s, I think?)
  • Gary specifically wanted someone who looked young with limited dating/life experience.
  • She has a lot of unresolved trauma from her childhood/teen years (which also could be why she still feels stuck at that age, emotionally).
  • It seems like she hates her life, so she's basically on auto-pilot all the time (she might even be disassociating).
  • It's not even relatable though, because a functional adult shouldn't really "feel 15"...they should feel way different from their 15 year old selves.
Look, I'm not a mental health professional, so take this with a grain of salt as this is just my opinion. I'm just saying... it sounds like a coping mechanism or maybe even a response to years of emotional trauma.

Screenshot 2023-10-03 at 4.59.20 PM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Gary had mentioned in his birthday vlog that he wished she was happier. I think she's miserable deep down and nothing will fix that.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Why is Valeria obsessed with saying she looks 15 years old, like a teenager etc...? Valeria looks her age, a 33 year old young woman and there's nothing wrong with that. 33 years old is still young!

Valeria posted a photo to her stories a while ago of her photographed next to former Victoria's Secret model, Vita Sidorkina, at an event in Miami. Vita also got married quite young at 23 years old (she's 29 now) to 49-year-old Italian millionaire, Valerio Morabito. Valerio is 20 years older than Vita, and he was in his early to mid 40's dating a 20-something-year-old Vita.

The difference is Valerio Morabito is actually very wealthy and Vita Sidorkina lives a very relaxed, luxurious and comfortable lifestyle. Vita seems like a nice person and her vlogs are enjoyable to watch. They are expecting their second child together soon.

I think Valeria is comparing her life to other women in happy and equal relationships/partnerships. That's just the vibe a lot of people seem to be picking up. Valeria's husband relies on her influencer image financially, having previously run dishonest and fraudulent businesses. Google Gary Lipovetsky Deal Find etc...

A thread about Valeria and Gary

Last edited:
I swear this woman is so obsessed with wasting her best years she made herself live in denial. You don’t look 15 hon, you look your age

4696C17C-D120-4BFF-BC7B-2917532D1F98.jpeg

Reactions: 14
I swear this woman is so obsessed with wasting her best years she made herself live in denial. You don’t look 15 hon, you look your age

View attachment 2489909
What does she expect 33 year olds to look like? Especially in this day and age with the advanced skincare compared to 50 years ago.
she’s really in denial and should have a look around high schools and see if she still thinks she looks 15 😂

Reactions: 10
What does she expect 33 year olds to look like? Especially in this day and age with the advanced skincare compared to 50 years ago.
she’s really in denial and should have a look around high schools and see if she still thinks she looks 15 😂
I wonder what happened to her to make her feel 15. That's a specific age. I cannot imagine myself having 3 kids and a marriage, yet feeling like a teenager. Must be a coping mechanism.

Reactions: 11
She has built a successful company and is an employer to a team of people. I would understand this better if she were just a housewife devoted to home and kids, that would give fomo if it happens with not enough life experience.

I think she just hates being the breadwinner. Not the life she signed up for, not what she was groomed to become. Now she is forced to work every day, film her home and forego privacy, and can't stop because their whole lifestyle is depending on her face and body. Oh to be a 15 yo again, not to worry about how food gets on the table etc.

She has built a successful company and is an employer to a team of people. I would understand this better if she were just a housewife devoted to home and kids, that would give fomo if it happens with not enough life experience.

I think she just hates being the breadwinner. Not the life she signed up for, not what she was groomed to become. Now she is forced to work every day, film her home and forego privacy, and can't stop because their whole lifestyle is depending on her face and body. Oh to be a 15 yo again, not to worry about how food gets on the table etc.
That makes sense.

Reactions: 1

View attachment 2489909
To me she genuinely looks early 40s
My mum is white and looked way younger when she was Valeria’s age, without the expensive skin procedures 😂 Valeria you have average genetics and it’s ok

Reactions: 4
Ok, I watched it. I don't get any romantic vibes from them. Does Valeria feel satisfied romantically with him??