Valeria Lipovetsky

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you remember when Gary was on some sort of a diet? What happened? He is so unfitšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 3
On Gary's Instagram, he posted that he goes to the gym 7 days a week (no breaks). That cannot be healthy. He constantly gets injuries as it is. So when do they have time for 'family time' is Gary is at the gym most of the morning. Feels like Gary and Val spend a lot of time being "busy."

Gary has always given me the creeps, just something about him. But I tried to have an open mind over the last few years Iā€™ve followed her bc she seems like such a kinda and genuine soul which I really appreciate. However their latest video about technology made me cringe so much. He has this air of superiority like everything that comes out of his mouth is gospelā€”reminds me of a tyrannical dictator.

I feel like she talks a lot about female empowerment but she looked so weak in this latest videos sitting there waiting for a chance to talk, only for Gary to cut her off or say she was wrong. So rude. Iā€™d never tolerate being treated that way by my husband. I feel bad for her :( I thought maybe their love was genuine (I fell in love with someone 20 years older than me once), but now that I look more closely, it seems like a huge power imbalance and she seems like a child being scolded by him as opposed to an equal.

Reactions: 11
Also what is with his bizarre YouTube channel ā€œbestieā€. Just seems like a full on fake news scam channel of non-scientifically backed ā€œfactsā€

Ā£211 for that short dress surely a bit much? It's mostly polyester to! The shirts also are really quite cheap looking to me

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen her latest video "hardest thing we ever done" They are talking about buying a house in miami........It was interesting tho bc they tell us Valeria is on a L-1 visa which is for extraordinary people with special talents (she claims bc she is a model) :unsure: but also they finally bought a house and it was pretty easy to find......They bought it for 5.5 million.....

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Agree that the video felt quite tone deaf as weā€™re in/ headed for a recession and the hardest thing for them was getting a multi million dollar mansion. Wish her Chanel would go back to fashion, these q&aā€™s with Gary are killing her channel and I donā€™t see how theyā€™ll attract more viewers.

Has anyone seen her latest video "hardest thing we ever done" They are talking about buying a house in miami........It was interesting tho bc they tell us Valeria is on a L-1 visa which is for extraordinary people with special talents (she claims bc she is a model) :unsure: but also they finally bought a house and it was pretty easy to find......They bought it for 5.5 million.....

Oof, I didn't even watch the whole vlog and I just scrolled through the vid, but wow. That was awkward. Even if you use the excuse of "oh he's just being sarcastic"...it's not funny, and it's pretty controlling and misogynistic. In my opinion, he seems emotionally abusive:

Gary: "What appointment"
Valeria: "It's personal"
Gary: *doesn't accept that answer and invites himself to her appointment* "Your body chemistry is my business"
--
Gary: *objectifies his wife in front of fake-doctor-man to metaphorically pee on his property* "She's the only influencer to not get a tattoo. Don't put a bumper sticker on a Bentley"
Fake Doctor Man: "That's a good thing" (totally being unprofessional on his female patient's aesthetic choices...no wonder he's a fake doctor).
--
Gary: *films Valeria getting changed just to show off his trophy wife*
--
Gary: "You can't have such a short skirt, it has to be appropriate" (In reference to a long-sleeved Minions costume)
Valeria: "All of the moms are wearing this..."
--
Gary: "Who are you calling?"
Valeria: *annoyed look*
--
Gary: "Are you happy to be home?"
Valeria: *grimaces* -__- "So happy"

Look, I don't like Valeria at all, so I'm not excusing her own crappy behavior (she has her own major issues, she's complicit in a lot of Gary's shadiness, and she seems disinterested in her own children). However, imo, I hope she divorces him.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Gary is so.... uuughhhh.
In her latest vlog they talked about those people who interview rich ones about their outfits and cars.
He answered "I'm a celebrity husband". So ridiculous.

Okay, watched the whole video.

Also his attitude about the filming and that one woman didn't wanted to be filmed.
Something like that would have been illegal to do in my country. You need the permission to film someone and post it on the internet. Also also the arguments under that video where like "it's a public parking lot"... That's like the biggest thing. It's public so you're not allowed to own any video material from there without the people's permission.

And in the end when she played with the kids. Her kids are so loud and turned up. They need so much attention. Was crazy that Max screamed and almost cried because of the C. There's a lack of care and affection that's not superficial and material.

Last edited:
so I am confused......Valeria is changing the name of her fashion brand AGAIN?!?! Like what is the point, she is still selling the exact same products? Does it really matter if it's called Leia or Verie or Valeria?

Valeria: "I'm done romanticizing travel" and "I'm done with overconsumption"

Lol no, she won't cut back. Her channel (I should say "their channel" since Gary controls her whole life) is based on overconsumption and showing off the places they travel to...she won't have content.

Also when you're so privileged you actually get bored of going on vacations... #can't relate #rich people problems
Of course she'd get bored...they only ever stay in resorts, stay in their bubble, and never actually experience other cultures...it's totally wasted on them.

Attachments

• Heart
Valeria: "I'm an organ donor"
Gary: "Do you know what an organ donor is?"
Valeria: "Yes. [gives description]. Are you not one?"
Gary: "No. Of course not. Why would I be an organ donor?"

Oof. That's fine if you don't want to be an organ donor. Everyone can decide for themselves.
HOWEVER, Gary is such an ass for multiple reasons:
1. Assuming his wife is stupid and doesn't know what an organ donor is (it literally is in the name!).
2. Anyone who disagrees with him/has a different opinion is automatically stupid.
3. Doing anything nice for someone else, particularly a stranger, isn't worth it and you should only do things that directly benefit yourself.

Also, after he treated her like an idiot, she got insecure and wanted to change her answer. He's so disrespectful and condescending. Their relationship is basically an example of the type of man women should NOT date/marry.

Screenshot 2023-03-13 at 5.45.44 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Valeria: "I'm an organ donor"
Gary: "Do you know what an organ donor is?"
Valeria: "Yes. [gives description]. Are you not one?"
Gary: "No. Of course not. Why would I be an organ donor?"

Oof. That's fine if you don't want to be an organ donor. Everyone can decide for themselves.
HOWEVER, Gary is such an ass for multiple reasons:
1. Assuming his wife is stupid and doesn't know what an organ donor is (it literally is in the name!).
2. Anyone who disagrees with him/has a different opinion is automatically stupid.
3. Doing anything nice for someone else, particularly a stranger, isn't worth it and you should only do things that directly benefit yourself.

Also, after he treated her like an idiot, she got insecure and wanted to change her answer. He's so disrespectful and condescending. Their relationship is basically an example of the type of man women should NOT date/marry.

View attachment 2026576
Yeah Gary was super misogynistic in this vlog. He constantly talked to down to Valeria like she was a child who couldn't think for herself. BTW their house design video was also super toxic. Valeria was giving the interior designer such a hard time and Gary didn't seem to like anything V was doing. It was uncomfortable to watch them barely get along. I don't think Gary likes V taking charge. She probably makes more money than him now and is making the financial decisions for the house. šŸ™Š In her closet declutter video she even admitted she was a trophy wife which she always used to deny. I think the tables are turning now

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I agree with all you are saying here! I lost track of her, probably somewhere mid-pandemic when they were "relocating" and going on vacations to places with less restrictions and that's when all their super uninformed, egoistic tendencies started to reveal themselves...

I used to enjoy her beauty and skincare videos once. I remember when her last child was born, her videos were so cosy.

But it's clear what a huge influence her older husband is on her and they claim as that their age gap doesn't matter, but it is undeniable that when a young girl spends 10 years married to an older man, they even "work" together as in they don't go out to seperate work places every day (some regular company of different people would do her good), she basically grew up as an adult constatly under his influence and opinions. She doesn't know life without him, except for when she was a teenager. And then he held her down, got her knocked up immediately and impressed her with his big personality and ego... :cautious:
I'm 30 and have been with my partner for a decade too and I am def. not the same person when we got together at 20! The big difference is that we are close in age and we have grown up and matured TOGETHER. Same experiences.

I really wish she would get some distance from Gary, at least for social media and her youtube....

The audacity, ignorance and misogyny of this guy... :rolleyes:
It truly never ends:

Screenshot 2023-03-19 at 8.52.01 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
When I see them together or anytime he's all over her, posing, grabbing her tiny frame with his big old-man hands, I think of the blog LaineyGossip, where they would play this game of "Imagine him on top of her :sick:šŸ˜–..." (regarding often much younger celebrities with an older, unattractive, gross guy...)

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She's always so obvious about who her favorite child is. :mad: She was making fun of Benny being scared of the ropes course like "You're scared?" and calling him a "Negative Nancy" and how she needs to "talk to him" afterwards. And then she was like "Jakey" ran through and was "amazing." I feel bad for Benny. He's already insecure enough, and his own mother constantly makes fun of him (especially over things that are legit, like not liking ropes courses!)...when he gets older he's going to have some major complexes.

Screenshot 2023-03-27 at 6.11.34 PM.png

It's also very telling how she got annoyed at the dogs barking and was like "it's probably how people feel when they hear kids"....probably because she feels that way.

Screenshot 2023-03-27 at 6.13.37 PM.png

Also, off topic: I'm not superstitious at all, but I thought it was hilarious timing how she was talking about her life and the dogs were aggressively barking in the background. #bad omen

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Gary, on his birthday, said he wished Valeria was happier than she was. I guess there is trouble in paradise. Also, in the same video, the children were complaining about her violating their privacy with the camera!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10