Valeria Lipovetsky

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is such a bizarre comment and take - I’m pretty sure most people don’t carry out shady practices and lack a moral and ethical compass. That’s not normal behaviour at all and should be called out, not excused

Haha yeah, right?! They have absolutely no integrity. And it’s all such a fake show of wealth from their “entrepreneur” life when as I said above they’re living on debt 100% and free stuff from brands.

Reactions: 10
Hi guys.
I stopped watching her when she started abusing children up to a point of disgust, her every video was about them and creepy Gary in the picture (clearly his influence). I preffered having her alone in the video like her Looking for my dad Russian video, it's one of her best ones.
Their marriage is clearly been arranged out of religious reasons, it's kinda sad.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Haha yeah, right?! They have absolutely no integrity. And it’s all such a fake show of wealth from their “entrepreneur” life when as I said above they’re living on debt 100% and free stuff from brands.
Agreed! Sure, there are people on youtube who use the platform to make a living. We all do something for work, after all. But to excuse Valeria and Gary's clearly questionable ethics by saying all YouTubers do it is just plain not true. There are a lot of honest, hardworking YouTubers out there that wouldn't sell their family and integrity for cash, but who still earn great money.

Getting up and moving like they did at every other Covid restriction (remember costa rica?), is just plain vile. People are dying and suffering and instead of doing your part and staying put, you just uproot your family and move? That must not be easy on the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hi guys.
I stopped watching her when she started abusing children up to a point of disgust, her every video was about them and creepy Gary in the picture (clearly his influence). I preffered having her alone in the video like her Looking for my dad Russian video, it's one of her best ones.
Their marriage is clearly been arranged out of religious reasons, it's kinda sad.
I’m not a fan of Valeria and Gary, or their constant need to show off their wealth. But it’s a bit much saying that she’s abusing her children. I don’t know if you’re in the UK, but there’s been a big story about a little boy called Arthur who died after suffering the abuse from his dad and step-mum. So it’s not fair to call Valeria an abuser just because she vlogs with her children. Someone who abuses children is a sick individual, and it’s not a term that should be used lightly…

Reactions: 6
I’m not a fan of Valeria and Gary, or their constant need to show off their wealth. But it’s a bit much saying that she’s abusing her children. I don’t know if you’re in the UK, but there’s been a big story about a little boy called Arthur who died after suffering the abuse from his dad and step-mum. So it’s not fair to call Valeria an abuser just because she vlogs with her children. Someone who abuses children is a sick individual, and it’s not a term that should be used lightly…
There are various forms of abuse.

Reactions: 7
The kids have their own channels and at that age things should be fun. The way that their channels are promoted or that Gary mentions that they have to upload something does not allign with a hobby. I think the kids are loved and taken care off but were monitized even before they had their own channels.

Like @missmina said, there are different forms out there. They are not underfed or chained to a radiator but there is definitely some hardcore money making insentive instilled in them. Nothing wrong with that either but they way they are doing it just feels off.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The kids have their own channels and at that age things should be fun. The way that their channels are promoted or that Gary mentions that they have to upload something does not allign with a hobby. I think the kids are loved and taken care off but were monitized even before they had their own channels.

Like @missmina said, there are different forms out there. They are not underfed or chained to a radiator but there is definitely some hardcore money making insentive instilled in them. Nothing wrong with that either but they way they are doing it just feels off.
I'm not saying that it's normal for the children to be constantly vlogged etc. But you have no proof to show she is abusing her children and i'm saying that it's a big claim to make. You can't just call people abusers because you don't like them. I don't like her but it's a bit too far to claim she is an abuser....

Reactions: 5
I feel like in the last few months in a lot of photos Valeria looks like she’s either been crying or is on the verge of crying (except for the photos with her kids)… anyone else?

No idea who they are but seen her dancing with him in a reel so had a nose. The age gap looks a lot bigger than 18 years. He is gross, congratulating himself on his trophy wife. She refers to herself as a “flower child at heart” 🤦🏼‍♀️ Good grief.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
is the relocation in miami permanent? and are they living in an airbnb? the house they're currently in is beautifully furnished

Reactions: 1
I am so glad I found this thread. I used to watch Valeria a lot a few years ago before she had Max, but eventually couldn’t stand it anymore. The way that old man Gary talks to his wife is DISGUSTING. Honestly I remember watching a vlog she did where she was out for brunch with grandpa Gary, and he completely condescended her on camera and gave her a full mainsplain lecture on business and how businesses survive because she had an issue with the size of a tomato on her plate. I know a lot of you have your issues with Valeria as a person and I respect and understand that, but tbh I think she must be so run down and exhausted with having to live with a disgraceful man like that. Nobody deserves to be treated like that, especially on camera where she can’t even see it infront of her own eyes in post production. He’s pounced on her brand and taken over, capitalizing on their three young children like they’re monetized assets. I saw their age gap video on Instagram today ‘things about our relationship that make people uncomfortable’ and I just got major ick. I’ve always looked at the comments and just never found anyone raising concerns, so I’m so so glad to have found this thread! Idk what you guys think, but I think Gary needs to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I am so glad I found this thread. I used to watch Valeria a lot a few years ago before she had Max, but eventually couldn’t stand it anymore. The way that old man Gary talks to his wife is DISGUSTING. Honestly I remember watching a vlog she did where she was out for brunch with grandpa Gary, and he completely condescended her on camera and gave her a full mainsplain lecture on business and how businesses survive because she had an issue with the size of a tomato on her plate. I know a lot of you have your issues with Valeria as a person and I respect and understand that, but tbh I think she must be so run down and exhausted with having to live with a disgraceful man like that. Nobody deserves to be treated like that, especially on camera where she can’t even see it infront of her own eyes in post production. He’s pounced on her brand and taken over, capitalizing on their three young children like they’re monetized assets. I saw their age gap video on Instagram today ‘things about our relationship that make people uncomfortable’ and I just got major ick. I’ve always looked at the comments and just never found anyone raising concerns, so I’m so so glad to have found this thread! Idk what you guys think, but I think Gary needs to go.
Yeah idk why but people in the comments are always in awe with Gary 🤢 Even some people here were claiming he’s great. Absolutely disgusting though on the other hand she kind of should have known what she was getting to marrying him.

Reactions: 8
So glad this thread is getting more traction. I've been dying to talk more about Valeria! First and foremost, I follow her for fashion content. I think she has a good eye for clothes and styling, and actually wears colour unlike so many other influencers right now. I also like how she actually wears lower end stuff like Joe Fresh and feel like she's genuine and honest when it comes to sponsorships. That being said, I think the whole "Valeria Inc.", vlogging her kids, Garry being involved in everything, and 2 international moves during covid have soured my view of her personally. I found her in 2018 before she had Max and noticed a change in her content and demeanour once Garry started getting involved with Valeria inc that Fall. It went from a young mom sharing her fashion and health tips to a business, which I don't think is what Valeria really wanted, as this all seemed like more of a passion/ hobby. I really think the death of her passion for her content (despite gaining more subscribers) was when Gary took over. Speaking of Gary, I think he controls so much more than we know, even Valeria to an extent. This sounds unhinged but I low-key think that their marriage was unofficially arranged. I mean what 19 year old would marry a 40 year old? V's mother moved to Toronto and opened a banquet hall, where she would have been immersed in the Russian Jewish community. She probably heard about Gary wanting a wife/ being available and introduced them. I know V says they met at an event or something, but I don't think it was a natural meeting. Since V's mom was a single mom in Russia, and then in a not so great relationship in Israel, I think she primed V to find a man with money to take care of her so that she would not have the same fate. A bonus of course would be Canadian citizenship that could also sponsor the mom. Another thing to my point is that Gary was buying V Chanel bags on like their first dates, and then getting engaged after 2 months. He's not hot, and she also barely spoke English at that time. I truly think she was naive and her mom planned this. Also, she had her first son 9 months after the wedding, and the second a year later. While that may have just been a personal choice, it could fulfill the contract they have in place for this marriage. Idk, you can tell she loves him but isn't in love with him, and he treats her like a mentee or something. Also, they sold the condo so wonder if they are having financial issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So glad this thread is getting more traction. I've been dying to talk more about Valeria! First and foremost, I follow her for fashion content. I think she has a good eye for clothes and styling, and actually wears colour unlike so many other influencers right now. I also like how she actually wears lower end stuff like Joe Fresh and feel like she's genuine and honest when it comes to sponsorships. That being said, I think the whole "Valeria Inc.", vlogging her kids, Garry being involved in everything, and 2 international moves during covid have soured my view of her personally. I found her in 2018 before she had Max and noticed a change in her content and demeanour once Garry started getting involved with Valeria inc that Fall. It went from a young mom sharing her fashion and health tips to a business, which I don't think is what Valeria really wanted, as this all seemed like more of a passion/ hobby. I really think the death of her passion for her content (despite gaining more subscribers) was when Gary took over. Speaking of Gary, I think he controls so much more than we know, even Valeria to an extent. This sounds unhinged but I low-key think that their marriage was unofficially arranged. I mean what 19 year old would marry a 40 year old? V's mother moved to Toronto and opened a banquet hall, where she would have been immersed in the Russian Jewish community. She probably heard about Gary wanting a wife/ being available and introduced them. I know V says they met at an event or something, but I don't think it was a natural meeting. Since V's mom was a single mom in Russia, and then in a not so great relationship in Israel, I think she primed V to find a man with money to take care of her so that she would not have the same fate. A bonus of course would be Canadian citizenship that could also sponsor the mom. Another thing to my point is that Gary was buying V Chanel bags on like their first dates, and then getting engaged after 2 months. He's not hot, and she also barely spoke English at that time. I truly think she was naive and her mom planned this. Also, she had her first son 9 months after the wedding, and the second a year later. While that may have just been a personal choice, it could fulfill the contract they have in place for this marriage. Idk, you can tell she loves him but isn't in love with him, and he treats her like a mentee or something. Also, they sold the condo so wonder if they are having financial issues.
Totally agree with all of this. Her content turned when Gary took over. I believe it was after the London trip. Loved it when she was in the little office with a few employees, they all seemed to get on so well.
I started to turn off when the a camera crew started following them around, like how weird is that. But when they started to ‘relocate’ during covid that made me unsubscribe, why do rich people think they can do what they want even in a global pandemic.

Reactions: 12
It’s painfully obvious that Valeria was sold by her mother to Gary to groom. Her mannerisms are very childlike and she doesn’t seem well adjusted to the world. She was a teenager who bore the children of a man who in some cultures could be her father. The content is uncomfortable because there is an obvious power imbalance in their relationship. The only people who relate to her are other women who were groomed or wannabe influencers.

I think Valeria is very beautiful and has a lot of potential given how young she is. I hope she takes the time to rebrand herself and leave Gary while she still has a zest for life.

Reactions: 12
It’s painfully obvious that Valeria was sold by her mother to Gary to groom. Her mannerisms are very childlike and she doesn’t seem well adjusted to the world. She was a teenager who bore the children of a man who in some cultures could be her father. The content is uncomfortable because there is an obvious power imbalance in their relationship. The only people who relate to her are other women who were groomed or wannabe influencers.

I think Valeria is very beautiful and has a lot of potential given how young she is. I hope she takes the time to rebrand herself and leave Gary while she still has a zest for life.
I watched their recent q and a out of sheer boredom and someone asked if she would ever consider leaving Gary and he got so defensive when she replied 'where would I go and who am I without you?'' She does clarify she has options but she'd never think of leaving. She seemed so uncomfortable and the 'who am I without you' gives major red flags.

Also, she's always going on about putting her relationship first and giving time to her relationship. Is it normal to put so much thought and effort into a relationship? Shouldn't some things come naturally?

• Wow
I watched their recent q and a out of sheer boredom and someone asked if she would ever consider leaving Gary and he got so defensive when she replied 'where would I go and who am I without you?'' She does clarify she has options but she'd never think of leaving. She seemed so uncomfortable and the 'who am I without you' gives major red flags.

Also, she's always going on about putting her relationship first and giving time to her relationship. Is it normal to put so much thought and effort into a relationship? Shouldn't some things come naturally?
In general, I think that's a weird ass question to ask a married couple. Also weirder that they would choose to answer it and in this way...