Valeria Lipovetsky

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor russian model married multi milionaire and earns cash with trendy holistic lifestyle vlogs. Yup, she sounds really naive.
She was in her early 20s and had just arrived in Canada, barely spoke english, came from a bit of a rough upbringing, didn't even know her father and Gary is 18 years older than her... I think naive and even vulnerable are correct.

I don't think it's a poor reflection on Gary so much as I do believe he wanted to take care of her and clearly does so

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
This seems like stuff most YouTubers get into though, light scamming and heavy consumption, not just her. I don't know. I just can't muster any outrage over her actions. And I don't know Gary's motivations back when he was dating so I can't speak to that.
I agree. It is not just on youtube as well it's absolutely everywhere. Corruption is in the pulse of daily life. It's just amplified with influencers and celebrities and people enjoy spectating

Reactions: 2
This seems like stuff most YouTubers get into though, light scamming and heavy consumption, not just her. I don't know. I just can't muster any outrage over her actions. And I don't know Gary's motivations back when he was dating so I can't speak to that.
Cool but it is a fact he set up multiple companies which scammed ppl and then claimed bankrupcy while living well off.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If all other YT people do this too (debatable) this doesn’t lessen or erase those horrible actions so I’m not sure what point you’re making

She was in her early 20s and had just arrived in Canada, barely spoke english, came from a bit of a rough upbringing, didn't even know her father and Gary is 18 years older than her... I think naive and even vulnerable are correct.

I don't think it's a poor reflection on Gary so much as I do believe he wanted to take care of her and clearly does so
Urm a man many many years older seeking out and then settling down with a very young girl who is barely old enough to have lived much of an independent life after her teen years is problematic full stop and there are layers to this from misogyny, power that men assume over men, the age dynamic (which is incredibly important and overlooked and condoned far too much). To me, these actions are very questionable and give me a negative view of his character

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Urm a man many many years older seeking out and then settling down with a very young girl who is barely old enough to have lived much of an independent life after her teen years is problematic full stop and there are layers to this from misogyny, power that men assume over men, the age dynamic (which is incredibly important and overlooked and condoned far too much). To me, these actions are very questionable and give me a negative view of his character
I totally see your point but I doubt either of them even knew the definition of misogyny when they got married. Her mother was in fact the one who encouraged her to marry him. In a consentual relationship age gaps are not always morally wrong, creepy yes but not necessarily bad. I do truly hope Valeria is safe and happy with Gary

I totally see your point but I doubt either of them even knew the definition of misogyny when they got married. Her mother was in fact the one who encouraged her to marry him. In a consentual relationship age gaps are not always morally wrong, creepy yes but not necessarily bad. I do truly hope Valeria is safe and happy with Gary
Listen “melody556” take your high hopes and dreams elsewhere, you are obviously unaware of Valeria’s past. Such Naïveté does not translate well into the real world - I suggest you do your research.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9

Some people grow up with the idea of becoming a Disney princess. If you grow up poor you know how lack of money feels. You do not need to be a princess, you just want life to be easier. If somebody offers you a way out, you do not think about what it will do to you. Most people will think about what that money can do for the people you love. I know people who gave up being with the ones they love for a couple of hundred a month and I can imagine what they will do if you offer them more.

To this day there are aranged marriages and it works for some people. You do not start with falling in love but with clear reasons for you to be together. If you fall in love and nothing binds you apart from that love, you break up as soon as you are not in love anymore. Gary had too much money to take that risk. Not to mention that he must have had his fair share of golddiggers. If they share the same background and values, he also knows that she is not only in it for the money. Valeria knew how lack of money could feel and did not want to say no to that offer. Not everybody has the opportunity to mary out of love.

It was a calculated discision and it worked out for the both of them. Love can grow from a place of understanding and it is nice to see that they are happy. No way that Valeria was so naive that she had no idea what she was doing.

Reactions: 15
If all other YT people do this too (debatable) this doesn’t lessen or erase those horrible actions so I’m not sure what point you’re making

The most important factor with all of this is Valeria's own opinions on her marriage. Why don't we let her speak for herself if she is experiencing oppressive misogyny? We should also share genuine concern and empathy for her if she is being harmed in any way. Simply hating on their relationship is pointless if we don't actually care about her safety. I believe she can speak for herself about her own life

Reactions: 7
The most important factor with all of this is Valeria's own opinions on her marriage. Why don't we let her speak for herself if she is experiencing oppressive misogyny? We should also share genuine concern and empathy for her if she is being harmed in any way. Simply hating on their relationship is pointless if we don't actually care about her safety. I believe she can speak for herself about her own life
I believe by now everybody on youtube is in it for the money and do not believe anything they say anymore. I also feel that genuine anything on the internet will not reach her. As soon as you have a whole team around you, you are pretty sheltered from anything that will harm you in monetizing yourself.

Reactions: 8
She wouldn't say anything cause she doesn't wanna out herself. She loves that her followers believe their marriage was out of love not for money/ young chick. Besides she knew what she was signing up for. She had a choice so I don't feel bad for her at all. But at the same time their relationship is gross.

She wouldn't say anything cause she doesn't wanna out herself. She loves that her followers believe their marriage was out of love not for money/ young chick. Besides she knew what she was signing up for. She had a choice so I don't feel bad for her at all. But at the same time their relationship is gross.
I truly do not believe a marriage based upon logic and rationality is gross. Unconventional relationships are not gross or bad or necessarily misogynistic. For some people security is the most important factor and they don't have the option of choosing puppy love. Love is a bond that develops over long periods of time. Yes this goes against romantic narratives in mainstream western fiction. My grandmother married for love and ended up with 8 children and an abusive unemployed drunk for a husband who passed away at a young age. People must take care of themselves and make wise choices. I would choose security over puppy romance any day. To have it all is ideal but a smart person will not wait around for that.

Who knows where Valeria may have ended up without Gary. Certainly not with three beautiful children whom she clearly adores and with a lucrative career as one of the biggest players in the family/fashion influencer market right now. Maybe she would have been far worse off in life had she not married him

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I truly do not believe a marriage based upon logic and rationality is gross. Unconventional relationships are not gross or bad or necessarily misogynistic. For some people security is the most important factor and they don't have the option of choosing puppy love. Love is a bond that develops over long periods of time. Yes this goes against romantic narratives in mainstream western fiction. My grandmother married for love and ended up with 8 children and an abusive unemployed drunk for a husband who passed away at a young age. People must take care of themselves and make wise choices. I would choose security over puppy romance any day. To have it all is ideal but a smart person will not wait around for that.

Who knows where Valeria may have ended up without Gary. Certainly not with three beautiful children whom she clearly adores and with a lucrative career as one of the biggest players in the family/fashion influencer market right now. Maybe she would have been far worse off in life had she not married him
It is gross because she still pretends they married for love not other reasons and achieved everything by herself not through her scammy husband. Not to mention that 40 years old Gary was creeping on 18 year olds regularly and is a confirmed scammer.

I can't believe some people here still defend them.

Reactions: 11
It is gross because she still pretends they married for love not other reasons and achieved everything by herself not through her scammy husband. Not to mention that 40 years old Gary was creeping on 18 year olds regularly and is a confirmed scammer.

I can't believe some people here still defend them.
I feel like you are mixing up a lot of things here. I feel that you are taking the image that they sell way too serious. They are on youtube monetizing themselves. If I want to see something more relatable I would watch Beatrice Chey want to sell this picture perfect family. There are tons of people who want to see that so they are making money of off it.

I do not think that she pretends to be married out of love. She was quite honest about how it started out. They do show how much they love eachother now. If that is real or not, it works for them.

I do not think that you gan generalise the age difference between 18 and 40. She comes from poverty and from a young age already traveled the world on her own. That means she is a lot more street smart than a 18 year old kid who never done anything herself. Still living at home, never traveled or paid a bill.

Being a scammer is not a good thing but he is not the only one who will go out of his way to make money.

Cancel culture is a thing and you are living it. Do not spend your energy on people who are trying to let you know that the world is not as black or white as you think it is. You do not get it, you do not want to get it or you pretend not to get it. You do you boo. You live and you learn and maybe someday you will know what we are trying to say here.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel like you are mixing up a lot of things here. I feel that you are taking the image that they sell way too serious. They are on youtube monetizing themselves. If I want to see something more relatable I would watch Beatrice Chey want to sell this picture perfect family. There are tons of people who want to see that so they are making money of off it.

I do not think that she pretends to be married out of love. She was quite honest about how it started out. They do show how much they love eachother now. If that is real or not, it works for them.

I do not think that you gan generalise the age difference between 18 and 40. She comes from poverty and from a young age already traveled the world on her own. That means she is a lot more street smart than a 18 year old kid who never done anything herself. Still living at home, never traveled or paid a bill.

Being a scammer is not a good thing but he is not the only one who will go out of his way to make money.

Cancel culture is a thing and you are living it. Do not spend your energy on people who are trying to let you know that the world is not as black or white as you think it is. You do not get it, you do not want to get it or you pretend not to get it. You do you boo. You live and you learn and maybe someday you will know what we are trying to say here.
No I think you don't get what I'm saying. And you're still defending them being scammers.

Reactions: 10
No I think you don't get what I'm saying. And you're still defending them being scammers.
They are scammers alright and her videos on trying to be this relatable, woke individual are just cringe.
In what way are they scammers?

They seem quite transparent about their lives. Gary made some shady choices in business in the past but as people have tried to explain, so do many people. No one is perfect.

They are influencers at the end of the day, their job is to curate a marketable image of themselves to sell us products. Ofc there are aspects of their lives they mask or fine tune for their audience. That's normal, everyone does that to some extent, some things should be private. As opposed to the regular influencer I think they do a decent job of maintaing a sense of integrity.

They are not shy about being ambitious and going after the income they desire. It has been explained that this could be a culture clash w some Westerners believing it to be impolite or vulgar to be open about making money. To me it just seems like they are dedicated to creating a good life for their family while working within the challenges of influencing.

I don't think these things make them scammers, they seem driven and not afraid to make money in the public eye

Reactions: 3

They seem quite transparent about their lives. Gary made some shady choices in business in the past but as people have tried to explain, so do many people. No one is perfect.

They are influencers at the end of the day, their job is to curate a marketable image of themselves to sell us products. Ofc there are aspects of their lives they mask or fine tune for their audience. That's normal, everyone does that to some extent, some things should be private. As opposed to the regular influencer I think they do a decent job of maintaing a sense of integrity.

They are not shy about being ambitious and going after the income they desire. It has been explained that this could be a culture clash w some Westerners believing it to be impolite or vulgar to be open about making money. To me it just seems like they are dedicated to creating a good life for their family while working within the challenges of influencing.

I don't think these things make them scammers, they seem driven and not afraid to make money in the public eye
Don't be that naive.

He had two companies, both scammed people and ran away with money. The last one was not longer than 2018.

Reactions: 5

hi Valerie or Gary 👋🏻.

Reactions: 6
So I stopped following her a long time ago because I just found it ridiculous how she tried to differentiate herself as this educated holistic nutritionist, align herself with the wellness niche but like she’s a complete scammer. It’s great she wants to share about sustainability and wellness but when I saw her ESSO GAS sponsored posts I vomited in my mouth and unfollowed her. She has no moral compass and I think her and her husband are both scammers trying to portray themselves as wealthy and successful when in reality they are probably in massive debt. If they were wealthy they’d be living in Rosedale or some nice neighbourhood in Toronto rather than like Brampton or Vaughan where they appear to live 😂 they try way too hard.

• Haha

This is such a bizarre comment and take - I’m pretty sure most people don’t carry out shady practices and lack a moral and ethical compass. That’s not normal behaviour at all and should be called out, not excused