Ursula Walsh - momfitnessdiary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s actually shocking and the fact that she’s so innocent about writing it to all on Instagram means she sees no wrong in it
Christ! Talk about being gaslit and controlled

Reactions: 5
He isn’t going with her, he just does not look after the children. He runs a very old fashioned house . The MIL is on holidays and isn’t cutting it short to let Ursula leave now.
Christ alive I’ll be shocked and appalled if he isn’t going with her. Those children are totally manageable for her in-laws to take for a week on their summer holidays and he’s entitled to compassionate leave for this scenario as well. She should absolutely have been on the next flight out of tullamore and the husband managing the logistics of childcare and flights for her !!

Reactions: 7
I wouldn't be her biggest fan but feel so sorry for her😪 her husband is a bleeping nob she should of been away last week its her father not a pet goldfish its not like the kids are tiny babys and be hard work there at lovely age

She said she about going crazy to get home to get her dad's ashes. I'm heartbroken for her. So sad to see she doesn't have anyone to rely on that she could leave kids with,even during the day as he would be home after work. She has missed being with her family and her father has already been cremated. And covid is not even a reason. Just a selfish,controlling prick of a husband.

Reactions: 12
Dont think she has been home in years. Miserable prick probably wouldn't let her, although shes worse for not putting foot down. Very sad that she cant get home, surely he could have worked from home & kids in camp for few days until his mother came back. And if they had any respect for her, mil should have come home early.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I actually see it differently .. I think they both have this idea that nobody is good enough to look after their amazing kids and cook them amazing vegetarian meals etc ? I don’t care how much of an arse the husband is, she should have been on the first flight home when her father died. I’m quite sure she has money wether it’s joint money or personal, she’s a disgrace

She should have been on that first flight home with or without that prick of a husband…& that MIL should’ve cut her holidays short to mind her grandchildren… there’s been a death in the family FFS, her sons FIL had died! Abroad…. I have no support for childcare only my own mother and so if anything happened her I’d never get anywhere. I have a great network of friends but wouldn’t dream of landing my kids on them but if a parent had suddenly died I’d take any offer of help that came my way….

i don’t know, it’s a very strange set up altogether, as much as URsula annoys the shite outta me with her carry on, I reallly feel sorry for her. I’d love to be her friend right now and help her through this horrendous nightmare. I know what it’s like to lose a parent but to be In a foreign country is a different scéal altogether.

That husband needs to get himself out of the 1950s and stop treating her like the hired help… Ursula If you’re reading this, tell him to pay you for all the hours you cook, clean and mind the kids, that should cover the cost of your flight home (to bury your father RIP) and seriously though If you do read this comment, I am very sorry for what you’re going through ❤

Reactions: 9
How are you so sure of this?!

And how is she a disgrace?
I’m sure because they live like misers. She earns money thru paid work on instagram and same as us all she gets childrens allowance. She’s an utter disgrace for whatever the reason may be, to not already be in her home country for her fathers funeral.

Has she missed her dad's funeral? I can't understand why she hasn't gone home to be with her mum or siblings etc. It's incredibly strange. She mustn't be thinking straight. Calling her 'a disgrace' is out of order.

Reactions: 3
Her parents are divorced. I’ve never heard her mention siblings and I follow her a long time. Her dad was sick a while ago and she was having a will I go or not go moment. Having lost 2 parents I messaged her saying do go and have no regrets. She ended up not going and then never really mentioned it again. I think he may have had a surgery and she had a story asking for prayers etc. like no matter what way you look at it, this was signposted and she did have time to get over there and see him and now here she is a week later after he died and she is still not in Mexico. Sorry that’s not normal. I do think she is in a controlling relationship there and that has to be the only reason she has not already gone. What kind of husband would tell her to hang on until the MIL was home from holiday. And I do understand the dynamic of family living long plane rides away. And in a similar circumstance even if my husband wanted to travel with me he would have said listen you go on ahead and get there, I’ll hold the fort down. It’s utterly bizarre behaviour and there really is no other way to describe it.

Reactions: 13
This proves they have no friends because come on if they did anyone would have been straight around offering,to take the kids ,help out in anyway. Bring them a dinner it's what the Irish do so that proves she's absolutely nobody outside of that home. Like come on she goes no where to school and back she works out in the shed but he allowed her 3 months in the gym but no more. When it was an outing for her id say that's his rule too of not showing the kids on social media. God isn't this influencers world really opening our eyes as to what a normal life we have.

Apparently burial/cremation in Mexico has to be done by law within 48hrs of a death so depending on when she found out very possible she wouldn't have made it back anyway

I stand by what I said before she’s a disgrace 🤷🏼‍♀️ as is her husband and in laws. The guts of a week to fly home ? She could have had a credit union loan in that time for Christ sake

Reactions: 1
An emergency flight to Mexico would be max 1200€
I would have packed my bag , kissed my kids and said I am going - the same day I heard - any normal reasonable partner /husband would have said I’ll deal with everything you go
This is insane

Reactions: 12
An emergency flight to Mexico would be max 1200€
I would have packed my bag , kissed my kids and said I am going - the same day I heard - any normal reasonable partner /husband would have said I’ll deal with everything you go
This is insane
It’s incredibly bizarre. Then saying she’ll be back to better content when she returns? So odd.

Reactions: 1