Ursula Walsh - momfitnessdiary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your fault you were late for the boat trip why should anyone wait
This really annoyed me.She made a point of saying she paid for the trip which goes to show how much free stuff she gets. Everyone but these types of grifting freeloaders pay their way. It's like she thought because they paid, the boat should wait for them to show up, regardless of being 15 minutes late. Also, they got what was obviously a fee replacement trip the bext day so s her whinging online obviously paid off. Anyone else would have to just deal with the fact that they lost on what they had paid and either forego the money or pay for another trip. Grifters.

Reactions: 3
Honestly, the 3 kids will be in school in September. She should think about getting a job outside of the home....

It would be great for her - some social interaction, making friends, financial independence etc.

Reactions: 6
Honestly, the 3 kids will be in school in September. She should think about getting a job outside of the home....

It would be great for her - some social interaction, making friends, financial independence etc.
Agree. I've a few friends whose entire identity was always bound up with their kids and they've really struggled now the kids are a bit older and independent and want to be with their friends more than their mum. She's obviously not lazy and would most likely do well if she could work on a career/get a decent job. Not to mention financial independence, which is so important.

An absolute gobshite, immature fool.With nothing better to do than act like 🤡. And she'll probably get the tickets and baby Niall will be hot on her tail at it too. She certainly won't be going with a gang of friends because she's got none.

An absolute gobshite, immature fool.With nothing better to do than act like 🤡. And she'll probably get the tickets and baby Niall will be hot on her tail at it too. She certainly won't be going with a gang of friends because she's got none.
I couldn't live my life the way she does she needs to get he comes across very controlling

Reactions: 5
I couldn't live my life the way she does she needs to get he comes across very controlling
Yep I get that feeling too, but maybe someone has to be the adult in that relationship. Because she's coming across as dizzy out

Reactions: 2
She only started acting that way in the last year I think. Seemed ok before that

I wonder what would have happened to her if she only had the two boys and not her princess
Obsession much

Reactions: 1
She has to wait for her mother in law to get back to mind the kids. Surely she could leave them with the husband and go on over? Even if he was travelling too he could follow her over. I’m sure she just wants to be with her family.

She has to wait for her mother in law to get back to mind the kids. Surely she could leave them with the husband and go on over? Even if he was travelling too he could follow her over. I’m sure she just wants to be with her family.
Honestly what is that about as I've said before he's a control freak. I'd say that's why she's no friends,no body calls to their house, she's no money only what he decides to give her . And id say that's why her brother in law send her the coffee pods. COVID was the excuse that he done the shopping, I'd say it's him who buys the boys clothes. Telling uz all the signs are there of a controlled marriage ran by a narcissist man.

He isn’t going with her, he just does not look after the children. He runs a very old fashioned house . The MIL is on holidays and isn’t cutting it short to let Ursula leave now.

• Wow
Usually she irritates the life out of me but I actually just feel sorry for her if that’s the tit she’s dealing with.

Reactions: 4
He isn’t going with her, he just does not look after the children. He runs a very old fashioned house . The MIL is on holidays and isn’t cutting it short to let Ursula leave now.
He's only 40 and runs a house like that but drives a new BMW wears modern clothes, keeps himself well groomed. He's controlling and it's plain to see. She's treating like his slave/au pair with benefits.

I can’t believe she didn’t cut the holiday short. Her father died on Friday, it’s now Tuesday and she’s still waiting, like that is cruel. They must have no respect or kindness towards her. But just waiting for the MIL in general is ridiculous. Any work place would understand you needed time off when your father in law dies. Talk about a useless husband.

Reactions: 10