Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JohnnyDepp

I’m sure he tells her what time to work out the poor stepford wife , how insulting to do the €5 meals . They aren’t stuck for cash they are just tight

Fruit_Salad lemon

Chatty Member
Great figure but two swimsuit pics on a kids birthday holiday we don’t need

the swimsuits are always too small for her or something - for woman who is obsessed with every morsel of food and excercise she dresses so badly

JohnnyDepp

What happened to center parcs ? Too expensive maybe for lord stinge

€9 to a pet farm is cheap ! They are miserable

PinkBella

Anyone know what condition her kids have? She mentioned before avoid Annabelle having it too like her boys but never said what it was? Something to do with muscles or bones or growth?

Lmg1111

VIP Member
That kitchen is one of worst ive seen ! Cheapest by far and I was waiting for the after pic of her utility ! That is the after . All the fuss for that . No island basic countertops , that is so so basic. I preferred her navy one

They should have saved for longer 🤣
Omg that's the new utility?!!!

Stopthebull

Absolutely disgusted that she hides her own kids faces but had no problem showing other people's kids faces all over her stories today during the parade. How dare she.

Cpeople

VIP Member
I think it’s because she doesn’t drive that he does the shopping perhaps? But you’re so right, she never goes ANYWHERE! The charity shop and Lloyds pharmacy today… that’s the most I’ve seen her go… I get she’s a SAHM but come on…. And I swear to god if she doesn’t stop going on about the daughter….. it’s actually sick…keep your kids off insta altogether but to so blatantly favour one over the others is so wrong
She can drive she said before but gave up. Which is another odd thing driving is a great independence for anyone and especially with 3 kid's.

fortycoats

Chatty Member
They’re or should I say his scabbines knows no bounds…she made her own birthday cake with some shit Annabelle story to cover up 😅😅
He could have attempted to make her one. My husband makes me one every yr. It started with a mix (which was delicious) and now makes them from scratch.

FruitLover strawberry

The day after Ashling was murdered her coming home from the school run shocked at her neighbors tools been stolen, shitty to compare or even mention tbh

Lmg1111

VIP Member
The parents are probably paying for it! Maybe that’s why no teasers along the way and the whole nonsense about them seeing it first. I’d tell him to f*ck off. It’s her kitchen she should show what she wants of it.
Isn't it the parents original house?

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
They took the train up too
V odd, much easier to drive with 3 kids and see a few things in dublin

I guarantee yer man wouldn’t pay the diesel or the dublin parking and the hotel gifted them train tickets😅😅
He doesn’t seem to be there god forbid he’d take off work 🥶 and sure she can’t drive this last 2 or 3 years some issue with her license

Cpeople

VIP Member
She's missing the point completely....

View attachment 2334855
In regards missing the point I don't think any of these hunz like people opinions , seen that on tiktok someone saying to themindofamammy about show casing her daughter with food all over her face,she does it all the time. But again misses the point of the comments

Attachments