Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cpeople

VIP Member
So I bought these mirrors but got Niall to take the pictures stop with the lies, Controlling Niall told you this is what I've bought, and this we sat up till the early hours chatting no Ursula you sat up alright but the chat's weren't there because you don't have anything or see anyone to chat about.

Cpeople

VIP Member
Jesus she looks very on edge since she's been away. Something not right there watch her eye contact when she's drinking the wine

Incoming kitchen reveal! The in-laws are over for Sunday dinner!!!! So now they’ll see the kitchen finished first but we have all lost interest now and don’t care….

crankypants13

VIP Member
Back to normal proceedings - big fuss for the little girl’s birthday, whereas the boys’ days get little more than a mention.

Fruit_Salad lemon

Chatty Member
So she went on a mad rampage of leaving the house with the kids in May or was it June?
Holidays in term time?
2 holidays?!

And now in actual summer basically is a hermit again

She can drive she said before but gave up. Which is another odd thing driving is a great independence for anyone and especially with 3 kid's.
Yeah I remember her driving now u say it , but I know tullamore everything is central so you could easily not drive and manage fine

She has also had a jackets on in the last two reels/recipes on. I know it's costly to have heat on all the time/during the day but would you not ditch the jackets for the few mins you are recording?
Also personally don't/wouldn't feel comfortable cooking in my jacket. I know sometimes when I come in the door I might throw a few things in the oven with my coat still on but wouldn't be chopping things with it on. That's more to have the kids fed sooner rather than later. Maybe that's just me.

she will not be happy when she sees there is a thread on her.
Does anyone remember when she couldn't take the negative comments on her tik tok of not having a kettle in Mexico

And surely to god she would focus on the communion child and his little outfit?? But no.,, it has to be all about Annabelle and her communion dress…. I just cannot handle the blatant favouritism…Will wait and see if the little guy gets any of the spotlight tomorrow.

Dailychat

VIP Member
Those last couple of stories, should they not be marked #gifted #pr #AD or something. There is nothing showing on my screen at all.
Can this be reported?