Unusual celebrity crushes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahem.....

adam driver
once fluffed an entire job interview cos all my mind could splurt out was him oh my
Adam Driver is objectively good looking though, hardly unusual!

Reactions: 2
Just found this thread and it’s hilarious especially the cartoon characters. Reminds me that when I was wee I fancied Joe from the Broons and Oor Wullie. Anyone who is scottish will know who I mean if, like me, they got the books every Christmas

Also madly in love with Boy George in his Culture Club days.

Reactions: 8
Joe was a hunk

Reactions: 3
Joe was indeed a hunk! Not sure if him and Maggie are indeed paws!! Notice how Oor wullie and the twins look alike too??? Hmmm

Reactions: 5
I've got a weird one for you all . Foxy off Foxy Bingo. Something about the way he looks in that blue suit.
Used to fancy Action Man as a kid.

Reactions: 9
Bob Mortimer then (literally my first crush during shooting stars) now and forvever

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.