Unusual celebrity crushes #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a dream about Barry Keoghan on Monday night and can't get him out of my head. Some photos he looks mysterious and hot but others I feel he is verging on camp. I can't make my mind up about him but all I know is I can't get him out of my head and will 100% be watching Saltburn again tonight. hahahaha.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I had a dream about Barry Keoghan on Monday night and can't get him out of my head. Some photos he looks mysterious and hot but others I feel he is verging on camp. I can't make my mind up about him but all I know is I can't get him out of my head and will 100% be watching Saltburn again tonight. hahahaha.
What is it about dreams??!!

I once had a dream about Marlon Dingle (from Emmerdale) and after that dream I had a little crush on him for a while. o_O Seriously.

I'm all right now though. (y) Honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
*I had a bit of a crush on Flathead Fisher (the teacher from Home & Away) back in the day. I did post about this a year or two ago on some other thread on here and received a lot of o_O or 😂 replies which, tbh, left me feeling somewhat devastated and a little bit ashamed of myself for some reason.

*This post may mean nothing to anyone under the age of 50. ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Phil Spencer from Location, Location, Location. There's just something about that shiny, lovely, bald head. I always feel envious of the house buyers when they get to go to the pub with him 💚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
*I had a bit of a crush on Flathead Fisher (the teacher from Home & Away) back in the day. I did post about this a year or two ago on some other thread on here and received a lot of o_O or 😂 replies which, tbh, left me feeling somewhat devastated and a little bit ashamed of myself for some reason.

*This post may mean nothing to anyone under the age of 50. ;)
I'm guessing this is him
d9GcTGZZlX87ycQelJijxNQ3my_QQ805ch_hjmdKdqZWeWOw&s.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He was mentioned on another thread and I remembered I had a crush on film critic Mark Kermode when I was a teenager!
Yes! And in the same field young Mark Lemarr.

Just seen Jay Rayner on TV and Idk why but I would. I like a strong features maybe he'd cook me something nice too 😆.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I have always been fond of Terry Jones from Monty Python in the 70s and I don’t really know why but I think he was really handsome!!!!
Terry was really sweet, I always thought.
Eric Idle for me 😍 loved me some bad boys too like Errol Flynn and Jim Morrison. Sean Connery too. Also, all of the Beatles (not at once) and Tyrone Power. More modern ones include Chris Evans as Captain America and Chris Hemsworth as Thor. I also think Simon Helberg is really cute.

• Haha
Reactions: 3