Unusual celebrity crushes #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seemed to have developed a crush on johnny vegas after rewatching the murder they hope series
him driving that coach was doing things to me 🤣
Apparently he's a Potter too so there's the Patrick swayze demi Moore clay scenario to consider too 😈

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've seemed to have developed a crush on johnny vegas after rewatching the murder they hope series
Apparently he's a Potter too so there's the Patrick swayze demi Moore clay scenario to consider too 😈
You’re going to have to explain this one to me as I’m just not seeing it…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can we rename this thread as WHAT THE ACTUAL duck, please?

“Unusual” doesn’t quite cut it anymore. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t really criticize anyone’s crushes really. I used to fancy one of the old lads from Last of the Summer Wine when I was a teen. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I can’t really criticize anyone’s crushes really. I used to fancy one of the old lads from Last of the Summer Wine when I was a teen. 🤣
Well if Compo could fancy Nora Batty and her wrinkled stockings, then anything goes really when it comes to that show.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I met Jonny a few times when I was cabin crew. He's an absolute gentleman, he really is. Such a lovely lovely guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 6