Unsolved mysteries of the showbiz world you're desperate to get answers to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A colleague of mine claims she was told by someone who had worked in the Madeline case that Madeline had been sedated/ drugged by the parents, apparently some others of the Tapas 9 did they same to ensure their evening would not be disturbed. There were a few doctors in the group so they would have access to stronger meds.
My colleague couldn’t/ wouldn’t disclose anything further.
If this is true and they all knew what happened , how has no one cracked after all this time? Do they not feel any kind of guilt? She was a child for God's sake! It is baffling how evil some people can be ☹

Reactions: 16
Vince McMahon of WWE fame: did he/is he sleeping with/sexually abusing male wrestlers like some people (and ex wrestlers) claim?

Also, going back to Qanon, I only just realised they’re called Q-anon” when I heard a channel 4 voiceover woman say it out loud advertising a documentary airing about them. I always thought it was pronounced Kwannon.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
This is what ive always thought happened..then they panicked and covered it up with the abduction story
It's very plausible, but why carry it on all these years though? Wouldn't they have wanted the story to just die down and people to forget about it?

Reactions: 4
It's very plausible, but why carry it on all these years though? Wouldn't they have wanted the story to just die down and people to forget about it?
They mention it JUST often enough to keep the abduction story going and appear realistic in my opinion

Reactions: 8
Reactions to drugs can also be unpredictable. If the group had been routinely sedating their children, Madeline may have built tolerance to the drug, woke up disoriented and wondered off outside. After that I’m not sure if she had an accident or was abducted, she would have been so incredibly vulnerable.
What I have never understood is all this, there was a Mark Warner resort with a night time crèche, why didn’t they use it?!

Reactions: 11
I too think it’s plausible but one huge factor remains if this was the case - what did they do with her body? They were in a foreign country with no access to anything to help them dispose of her.

My parents worked in nursing and my mum still gives the grandkids Calpol for no reason at all 🙄

Reactions: 10
Not sure about the drugging thing with Madeleine but I’ve always been of the opinion that whatever happened to her, Gerry and Kate allowed it to happen by leaving their children alone in an unlocked apartment. I will never get past this fact.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Not sure about the drugging thing with Madeleine but I’ve always been of the opinion that whatever happened to her, Gerry and Kate allowed it to happen by leaving their children alone in an unlocked apartment. I will never get past this fact.
If you think this is shocking, you want to take yourself onto the Scouse bird blogs thread on here. She left her 5 year old in bed in their hotel abroad this summer to go out. It was swiftly deleted off her Instagram of course but not before we got screenshots. So I’m not defending Kate and Gerry - leaving their kids is despicable- but it happens more often than you might think. Even when people KNOW what happened to the McCanns who did it 🤨

• Wow
Reactions: 14
If you think this is shocking, you want to take yourself onto the Scouse bird blogs thread on here. She left her 5 year old in bed in their hotel abroad this summer to go out. It was swiftly deleted off her Instagram of course but not before we got screenshots. So I’m not defending Kate and Gerry - leaving their kids is despicable- but it happens more often than you might think. Even when people KNOW what happened to the McCanns who did it 🤨
I don't read her her threads, might go over now though and start. What an absolute disgrace she is doing that.

Reactions: 4
I’m undecided over Madeleine. Ultimately, the parents shouldn’t have left the kids alone, but surely the police would have some evidence pointing to the McCanns? For those who think the McCanns did it, why do we get a news headline every so often about the police having a new suspect, and why is money still being ploughed into investigating it?

I’m not defending them btw. They seem like awful people and neither of them have owned up to being neglectful, especially Gerry, who comes across as smug and defensive.

Where there repercussions when she got back to the UK? 😡

Reactions: 2
I’m undecided over Madeleine. Ultimately, the parents shouldn’t have left the kids alone, but surely the police would have some evidence pointing to the McCanns? For those who think the McCanns did it, why do we get a news headline every so often about the police having a new suspect, and why is money still being ploughed into investigating it?

I’m not defending them btw. They seem like awful people and neither of them have owned up to being neglectful, especially Gerry, who comes across as smug and defensive.
It was their arrogance and shameless campaign to bring in money that did for me. Whether they had a hand in her 'disappearance' or not, they were certainly neglectful and created the conditions whereby it could happen. But the almost aggressive fundraising campaign that followed was disturbing indeed. Like you suggest, they seem to have downplayed their part in this and worked hard to deflect responsibility outwards. As most people seemed to acknowledge, had their background and status been different, the response from the law and social services would most likely have been much harsher.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I still vividly remember that morning MM’s disappearance was reported on BBC Breakfast.

I don’t believe her parents had a physical hand in her death but as the previous poster said, their negligence sealed Madeleine’s fate.

I imagine the guilt they must live with is a life sentence in itself.

Reactions: 15
I still think she died of dry drowning and the parents panicked
along with the accidental overdose, dry drowning is also another plausible theory. It was reported briefly in the press but not until later that whilst in a kids club outing the day she disappeared she jumped off of a boat into the sea to get another childs hat and had to be rescued.

Reactions: 6
along with the accidental overdose, dry drowning is also another plausible theory. It was reported briefly in the press but not until later that whilst in a kids club outing the day she disappeared she jumped off of a boat into the sea to get another childs hat and had to be rescued.

Good god. Shoved in a kids club in the day and left unsupervised at night.
Why the duck do these people have kids. Makes my blood boil

No shade to those who use kids clubs but at what point in the holiday did they actually do any parenting??

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Christ the thought of total strangers taking my 3 year old on a boat without me being there gives me chills. No way would I be allowing that!

Reactions: 17
Good god. Shoved in a kids club in the day and left unsupervised at night.
Why the duck do these people have kids. Makes my blood boil

No shade to those who use kids clubs but at what point in the holiday did they actually do any parenting??
im with you what was the point of them amd their friends even bothering to take the children with them as they appear to have spent minimal time with them. They'd have been better being left with Grandparents and the adult's having a weekend away themselves!
my eldest was born a few weeks after Madeleine..our holiday the same year (and any of our other family holidays) couldnt have been more different. Days spent in pool or beach with children. if eating out in evening younger children fed before and given snack in restaurant. then put in a buggy to sleep but with you if you went for a walk or drink somewhere ..
I can understand children that are a bit older going to kids clubs to give them something to do.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.