Unsolved mysteries of the showbiz world you're desperate to get answers to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The consensus seems to be that Solange found out about Jay cheating with Rachel Roy and let him have it.He was and still is a massive cheater.As dull as she is,I feel for Beyonce.He will never be faithful.
why would she be angrier than the allegedly cheated on spouse, though? That’s what stuck with me.
I thought there was a rumour that they were in an open marriage as well, but can’t find a source. Maybe I’m confusing them with another couple.
I think she’s incredibly talented but I don’t like her music so I don’t read much about her.

Reactions: 5
why would she be angrier than the allegedly cheated on spouse, though? That’s what stuck with me.
I thought there was a rumour that they were in an open marriage as well, but can’t find a source. Maybe I’m confusing them with another couple.
I think she’s incredibly talented but I don’t like her music so I don’t read much about her.
I feel like something must have been said in the elevator for Solange to go off like that. Beyoncé was obviously already aware and had maybe already forgiven him but it was new to Solange?!

Reactions: 3
I’ve definitely known of sister relationships where they were fiercely protective of each other.

Reactions: 10
Oooo tell me more! I find her so interesting!
She was very up her own backside, never acknowledged or spoke to me when she came into the shop, only the manager. She was very cliquey and only seemed to want to employ Aussie girls. Paid a pittance too.

Reactions: 3
Solange must be living in mills and boon land if she thought Jay was going to be a one woman man.

Reactions: 7
Solange must be living in mills and boon land if she thought Jay was going to be a one woman man.
I heard it was more the fact that Rachel Roy was at the Met ball when Beyoncé was also attending. Jay Z apparently should have had her blacklisted (like all his ex side pieces) but somehow she slipped through the net, and it was humiliating for Beyoncé.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Slightly off-topic but all these years I thought the 'other woman' in the Beyonce & Jay Z saga was Rachael RAY, the chef :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I thought it was known?! This was the deciding factor for myself in guilty or not… a parents first port of call in that immediate situation if innocent would be to surely call any form of law enforcement…not someone who can use their power to shut down or cover up situations in the click of a finger
Where is the evidence of this phone call? Unless it’s been missed out of the Portuguese case files, it wasn’t reported and both McCanns and the tapas lot had their phones checked. Is it just a rumour?

Reactions: 4
An ex Portuguese copper who spent more time golfing than policing claimed on Australian TV that MI5 and Gordon Brown were involved in a cover up of her death.

Even his ex colleagues and the Portuguese media ridiculed his claims - it was sour grapes because he got the sack.

Sounds like a man with an axe to grind.

Reactions: 5
They so did it.
It still blows my mind to this very day that even if they didnt do it, they weren't absolutely villified for leaving their children alone. Surely that alone means that there's some dirt on them somewhere...

Reactions: 29
It still blows my mind to this very day that even if they didnt do it, they weren't absolutely villified for leaving their children alone. Surely that alone means that there's some dirt on them somewhere...
I don't think we will ever know, or the she will ever be found either way.

I cant help but wonder if you transpose the same circumstances to working class Chris and Tina and kids from Huddersfield on their all inclusive to the Canaries that the aftermath would be different in many ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Only my opinion of course but i truly believe that the McCanns are responsible for their daughter’s ‘disappearance’. Their party will never fess up and the truth will never out.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
A colleague of mine claims she was told by someone who had worked in the Madeline case that Madeline had been sedated/ drugged by the parents, apparently some others of the Tapas 9 did they same to ensure their evening would not be disturbed. There were a few doctors in the group so they would have access to stronger meds.
My colleague couldn’t/ wouldn’t disclose anything further.

Reactions: 20
A colleague of mine claims she was told by someone who had worked in the Madeline case that Madeline had been sedated/ drugged by the parents, apparently some others of the Tapas 9 did they same to ensure their evening would not be disturbed. There were a few doctors in the group so they would have access to stronger meds.
Yeah I also heard that somewhere. They think that they gave Madeline too much drugs by ‘ accident’ and that’s how she died.

Reactions: 14
Yeah I also heard that somewhere. They think that they gave Madeline too much drugs by ‘ accident’ and that’s how she died.
Or she had an accident when she got out of bed all woozy.

Reactions: 12
Well the fact that the twins didn’t wake up throughout all of the initial drama proved to me something dodgy had gone on. I remember them being carried out of the apartment still fast asleep,

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Well the fact that the twins didn’t wake up throughout all of the initial drama proved to me something dodgy had gone on. I remember them being carried out of the apartment still fast asleep,
A colleague of mine who was an ex nurse and her husband a consultant did this with their kids. Over medicated them. When one of the kids go a bad case of pneumonia she didn’t respond to any antibiotics because they’d played so much with her system. She was ok but I’ve always remembered

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
A colleague of mine who was an ex nurse and her husband a consultant did this with their kids. Over medicated them. When one of the kids go a bad case of pneumonia she didn’t respond to any antibiotics because they’d played so much with her system. She was ok but I’ve always remembered
I've worked in the NHS and though I've never met anyone who's admitted to doing this, I can absolutely see how it could be possible.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.