Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bingewatcher92

Interesting perspective.

I feel like that their loved ones, and who have to deal with the death, might be see it at the very least as a "dick move"
As someone who lost my fiancé to suicide I find this comment so disrespectful. Never once have any of us considered it a ‘dick move’. It was a move made by someone so unwell they saw it as the only way out. I really hope you are never in that position.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62

Bonbonbon20

How does Antony cotton stay in Corrie when he can’t act and is known to be an obnoxious person who doesn’t get on with a lot of the cast. I’m guessing he has dirt or is cosy with someone high up.

Will - was apparently having mental health issues and the spat with CRH may of been the last straw.

rita ora - the covidiot shouldn’t be getting any more work anymore she was selfish and ignorant

Anthony cotton is married to one of the producers!

• Wow
Reactions: 60

Quattro formaggi

Chatty Member
How does Antony cotton stay in Corrie when he can’t act and is known to be an obnoxious person who doesn’t get on with a lot of the cast. I’m guessing he has dirt or is cosy with someone high up.

Why Will Young suddenly decided to pull out of Strictly?

Who was the celebrity that Jordan North replaced on IAC after they pulled out at the last minute?

How Rita Ora manages to get so many high profile gigs like The Masked Singer, The Voice Australia etc when she was never really that successful as a pop star.? She must have some serious dirt on a lot of people.

If Ant McPartlin really had an affair with Amanda Holden.
Will - was apparently having mental health issues and the spat with CRH may of been the last straw.

rita ora - the covidiot shouldn’t be getting any more work anymore she was selfish and ignorant

Last edited:
Reactions: 59

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Anthony Cotton surely knows where the bodies are buried at Corrie or ITV? He’s so obnoxious that it’s rumoured one of the shows ‘veterans’ refuses to share scenes with him and a few years ago they even tried to subtly reduce him to background character by not giving him any storylines of his own. I’d imagine he’s a fucking nightmare to work with, such a pretentious ‘luvvie’ wanker but also a phenomenally shit actor who‘d never get work elsewhere.

Reactions: 59

LaraQ

VIP Member
I thought the celeb mum was someone that was in Heartbeat? Can't remember her name.....thought I read that on a forum on here.

I would.love.to know the Holly W gos. The DM are always hinting. Would love to know what actually happened that night she reported the car stolen.

Would love to know the juice on Beckham. Does he really have so many affairs?

The Rita Ora question someone has asked was an exact replica of the conversation my husband and I had over brekkie this morning. ..we concluded she must have a bloody good agent.
I'd love to know if Posh ever gets any on the side.I hope she does,David doesn't deserve a faithful wife.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

Quattro formaggi

Chatty Member
who on earth is tracey dimarco and why does she merit so many tattle threads? Obviously I’ve googled her but can only glean she’s on some type of jersey shore show? And I’m not reading through all the threads either.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
If they were anything other than a white middle class family they would have been dragged by the media for leaving those kids alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Belleboo

VIP Member
Kate McCann went to school with Tory MP Esther McVey. Just another example of hypocrisy and classism. If they'd have been a working class family there is no way they would have got that much funding.
Nope and if it had been a single mother from a council estate who had left there children unattended she would have been crucified by the press.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
What really happened with Miley and Liam Hemsworth.

Everyone assumes she's the idiot but I believe he is the one with the issues. Him and his brothers are too squeaky clean for my liking and there are a few blinds about cheating and one brother trying it on with another wife etc.

Reactions: 54
Anyone keeping up with the Marilyn Manson accusations is it just me or does anyone else think Rose McGowan has how can I put it made some strange decisions especially spending three and a half years with Manson two of which she was engaged to him, odd. With regards to Harvey Weinstein am I being naive or did these women have sexual contact with him in order to get certain film roles or seen at the right parties etc.I haven’t read anywhere that they all had loaded guns to their heads but he got what he wanted and they got what they wanted, yes a horrific abuse of his status but in my opinion there was a choice even if it was a you’ll never work in films again.
I'd say the threat of having their chosen career ruined was a metaphorical loaded gun... The imbalance of power would have made it very difficult to say no, which in itself removes or at least really complicates the idea of 'choice'.

Edit: That said, I'm sure some of the women were affected by it less than others depending on personality type/upbringing/views on what's acceptable or expected as a woman in a male dominated world.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

TJ90

VIP Member
Not really showbiz, but was Boris close to being ventilated when he was in hospital with Covid. There was a rumour that he was and it was touch and go.
I think so, he looked absolutely dreadful when he did the first video when he came out of hospital.
All be honest, that’s the first time I panicked with the pandemic. Whether you’re right or left, the thought of the actual Prime Minister dying scared me!

Reactions: 51

Coniferhedge

Chatty Member
I’ve always presumed there was no drama with Holly and Fearne, they’ve just drifted apart as they’ve both grown older, got their own kids now and are busy with their own lives. On top of this, Fearne seems to have grown into a clean living mental health guru, whereas Holly seems to still enjoy being a bit of a party animal. I reckon they are still friends, they just have different interests now and don’t have as much in common so don’t see as much of each other.

Reactions: 50

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I read the first bit of a book about the Shannon Matthews case online and the poor girl has a horrific life with that so-called mother that I think she was far better off after her mother was sent to prison. She didn't give a tiny shit for any of her kids, whether they ate or not, had them eating off the floor, the kids were all filthy to the point it was brought up at school as both they and their clothes were caked in filth, and any man she was with she drove away after getting knocked up to keep herself on the benefits without having to look for work train. She also started feeding Shannon sleeping pills to shut her up as she grew older and more upset by her treatment. The mother would fuck men downstairs while the kids huddled upstairs. If there were any justice Shannon and her siblings would have been removed from their mother's lack of care long before she got the idea to exploit Shannon for cash using her extra-dumb male friend as an accomplice.

The other thing I noticed is there's no background in the mother's case that explains her behaviour. She was brought up by working parents, has respectable siblings and just decided to live the scummiest life possible being a benefits-for-life breeding machine because she was lazy and entitled by the sound of it.
I often think about Shannon and wonder how she is now?
I hope she grew up with a lovely foster family and that wherever she is today, she's happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Belleboo

VIP Member
As someone who lost a relative through suicide I spent years thinking he was selfish and as you say a dick move. It was only when I suffered severe depression and suicidal thoughts myself I realised I was wrong, all you think is how much better everyone else would be without you, in your head it feels like selflessness rather than selfishness.
My Dad took his own life and I’ve had moments of being pissed off with him but I know he did it all for us. He genuinely thought we’d be better off without him and his addiction, that’s the most selfless thing I’ve ever known. I hope you’re feeling better now and can remember your relative in happy times ❤

• Heart

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
What really happened to Corey Haim and Feldman.
According to Feldman, they were both sexually abused as child actors. He's accused Charlie Sheen of raping Haim when he (Haim) was 13. Feldman talks a lot about a Hollywood paedophile ring and I don't doubt his claims. Hollywood has a very dark underbelly and a whole lot of young actors don't make it out alive.

I watched a documentary a few years back about child sex abuse in Hollywood called An Open Secret. It's been a few years and I don't remember all the details now, but they talked about Hollywood sex parties where teenage boys (actors and models) would be brought along to 'party'. They would be plied with drugs - and you know what happens next. It was pretty sick. Hollywood tried to shut the documentary down - it couldn't get distribution etc.

• Sad
  • Heart
Love love Love this thread. Not much tea ☕ but is it widely known that Gerry McCanns first phone call before calling the police that night was to… none other than Gordon Brown? Apparently they were “acquaintances”

• Wow
  • Heart

Quattro formaggi

Chatty Member
I sort of agree with you. I’m also 45 and when I was 14, I wouldn’t have dated anyone my age. My friends all had boyfriends that were 5 years older than them and no one batted an eyelid. I went to a Catholic school and someone in the year below me got pregnant in what would now be Y9 or Y10, and neither she nor or family were shunned or looked down on. In fact, my friends parents had her when they were 14, but they later went on to get married and her mum went back to University and became a teacher.

It’s not an excuse, but I do think things were different back then. You only have to look at Bill Wyman and Mandy Smith (?). He would have been vilified hopefully if that had happened today and I would be horrified if my 13 year old came home one day with an 18 year old (again, this isn’t an excuse. Even looking back, I can’t understand why an 18yr old would interested in someone 4 or 5 years younger than them unless it’s to exploit them).
Thank you for sticking up for me. That’s all I was trying to say but it seemed to be interpreted I was some kind of pervert who thought underage sex was acceptable of course it isn’t either then or now! Where I grew up there were quite a few girls getting pregnant underage and they were neither shunned or the fathers prosecuted ( who were most likely over 16). But maybe it varies in different regions no one batted an eyelid much where I grew up it was commonplace.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

HockyRorror

VIP Member
What really happened to Corey Haim and Feldman.

The truth behind the Carter (Nick, Aaron) family.

Whether Dan Schneider really is the father of Jame Lynn Spears and paid her off to keep it quiet.

The whole Britney Spears ongoing saga.

Whether it was planned and Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake (both, of one of them) knew that they “wardrobe malfunction” was going to happen.

If Beyoncé was really pregnant with Ivy or not

Heath Ledgers death and Mary Kate Olsen’s involvement in it

Princess Diana death

Reactions: 45