Unpopular opinions #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is it in a nutshell. I thought having twins meant I didn't have to partake in this charade, but I was wrong!
twin girls play acting is a type of pain that can’t and shouldn’t be imagined outside of the gates of hell 😐

Haha so true! Before I had my kid I stupidly thought playing with them would be fun. How wrong I was 😂 everything you say or do is wrong. Don’t use that voice mummy! That’s not the right way to hold that toy mummy! Do it this way mummy 😬😬 soul destroying. I prefer board games because at least there are rules we can all follow 😁
I prefer the iPad and mild sedation.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Same and the society 😪
They were apparently going to make another series but it got cancelled/indefinitely postponed because of corona and I guess the actors just can’t wait around if they are offered more work

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.