Unpopular Opinions #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chinese takeaway >>>>> everything else
😌😌😌😌😌😌😌
What is everyones chinese order? Mine would generally be a beef chow mein, salt and chili chicken/chips, chicken fried rice, crispy duck and pancakes, spring rolls and curry sauce.
UO: thai food is actually quite overrated and overpriced ngl

Reactions: 5
Nah but has anyone had kfc gravy recently? They changed the recipe last year and now it tastes like shite
NO!!!!! :cry:
I love that gravy so much, I always call it “crack gravy.”

What is everyones chinese order? Mine would generally be a beef chow mein, salt and chili chicken/chips, chicken fried rice, crispy duck and pancakes, spring rolls and curry sauce.
UO: thai food is actually quite overrated and overpriced ngl
Spring rolls are essential. Sometimes I get sweet and sour chicken, but my favorite is beef chow mein, like you. 🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don’t care what anyone says but I LOVE Nandos I’m not bothered if it’s overpriced chicken I love it
I’m veggie so the chicken is irrelevant to me but they used to do a wonderful veggie burger (the green one with edamame and broccoli sounds gross but it was delicious) that was so different to 99% of other restaurant veggie burgers. Now it’s either weird fake chicken or a chickpea burger (I like chickpea burgers but I can buy them in Sainsbury’s).

Reactions: 1
When having a takeaway I think you must get loads of dishes and share.

Do I want 1 curry? No. I want a bit of everything, 3 curries and 4 sides

😍😍

Reactions: 9
When having a takeaway I think you must get loads of dishes and share.

Do I want 1 curry? No. I want a bit of everything, 3 curries and 4 sides

😍😍
nah I’m fully with smithy and nessa on this one, if I order something then it’s my food and I ain’t sharing it with nobody. If you wanted what I’m having you should have ordered it

• Haha
Reactions: 28
McDonald’s chips are only nice if they’re freshly made. My ideal takeaway would be Burger King burger, kfc chicken and McDonald’s chips.

My UO is, I miss the old chatroom/forum style of moderation where there would be a filter on certain words or a delay between posts than the type of moderation that you see nowadays on tattle, DS, mumsnet etc where it’s an actual person who interacts with you. I don’t know why because I know it’s old fashioned and a pain in the arse. Nostalgia? 😆
I think *maybe* it’s because in-person mods must have a lot to do and so a lot of rule breaking stuff might slip past the net whereas an auto-mod type thing is quite stringent so you suss the rules/culture of the forum sooner/easier. Also I like seeing how the forum censors rude words (the scunthorpe problem, eh!). Tattle does this sometimes with Stormzy is 72 years old, though, which I find amusing.

Reactions: 2
My Chinese order is usually a salt and pepper munchie box. Bit of everything and so salty you need about 2 litres of juice after it. The best 🤩

Reactions: 5
My Chinese order is usually a salt and pepper munchie box. Bit of everything and so salty you need about 2 litres of juice after it. The best 🤩
omg when you’ve had a Chinese and you don’t drink enough, then you wake up in the middle of the night dying of thirst cos of all the salt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
nah I’m fully with smithy and nessa on this one, if I order something then it’s my food and I ain’t sharing it with nobody. If you wanted what I’m having you should have ordered it
I knew someone would say this 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I knew someone would say this 🤣🤣🤣
RXT is eyeing up my bhunas. Am I wrong. RXT have you thought about my bhunas?

I love the KFC ‘dirty talk’ scene from G&S.

To keep it on topic, I think this will be unpopular… I liked Little Britain. Not all of it, but some of it. It was just so wrong and so stupid. Especially Vicky Pollard.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tbf takeaway is the only food I will share
Want my chocolate? duck right off. I hide mine from the bf so he doesn’t eat it all 😈 don’t even care 😈

RXT is eyeing up my bhunas. Am I wrong. RXT have you thought about my bhunas?

I love the KFC ‘dirty talk’ scene from G&S.

To keep it on topic, I think this will be unpopular… I liked Little Britain. Not all of it, but some of it. It was just so wrong and so stupid. Especially Vicky Pollard.
Ohhh i think its about as funny as piles

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I had a roast about an hour ago and now I’m craving a chicken chow mien 😭. I love a Chinese takeaway but only have it maybe once every couple of months so I always enjoy it.

Little Britain was funny but, as people, Matt Lucas and David Walliams give me the creeps

Five Guys is the king of fast food. Pricy yes but can’t be beat. And that is the hill I will die on.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Five Guys is the king of fast food. Pricy yes but can’t be beat. And that is the hill I will die on.
They give too many chips, I do be having nearly 3lg of chips to a small burger. Yeah they’re nice but it’s overkill

• Haha
NHS being understaffed doesn’t mean that people can’t/shouldn’t complain about the lack of or very poor treatment they received at the NHS

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Cold food is wrong, if its served hot eat it hot damn it. My husband sticks a takeaway pizza in the fridge for a while before eating it.
Dont know how i haven't divorced him yet tbh
Agreed. There are even people out there who prefer cold mince pies to warm! I never knew such a person existed!!! Absolute sacrilege!!

• Heart
I couldn’t find the other thread because it was locked, I then couldn’t find this thread because it was moved from “off topic” to “chatter!” 🙃

P.S. fig rolls are better than digestive biscuits which have the texture of soggy sand and the taste of cardboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Seinfeld is better than Friends (It just never got a good chance to shine in the UK)

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I couldn’t find the other thread because it was locked, I then couldn’t find this thread because it was moved from “off topic” to “chatter!” 🙃

If that happens again click the blue tag at the top of the page and it will show you all linked threads and you will be able to find the new thread ❤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.