Unpopular Opinions #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is for unpopular opinions, not goading each other. We don't want to have to ban anyone so please keep it on this and the chatter stuff elsewhere.

Reactions: 22
My unpopular opinion is that McDonald’s fries aren’t even that good. Burger King are loads better. KFC fries are the absolute worst of all though

• Wow
Reactions: 21
My unpopular opinion is that McDonald’s fries aren’t even that good. Burger King are loads better. KFC fries are the absolute worst of all though
Burger King fries
McDonald’s fries
And KFC fries can go straight in the bin

Reactions: 7
KFC fries used to be really nice but now they're always soggy and McDonald's fries are the best when they are piping hot on the rare occasion!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I asked for a chicken legend without lettuce the other day and they took about 40 minutes to make
It anyway it came out proper hot, the chips were red hot. It was delicious 🤌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Nah but has anyone had kfc gravy recently? They changed the recipe last year and now it tastes like shite

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Cold food is wrong, if its served hot eat it hot damn it. My husband sticks a takeaway pizza in the fridge for a while before eating it.
Dont know how i haven't divorced him yet tbh

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I asked for a chicken legend without lettuce the other day and they took about 40 minutes to make
It anyway it came out proper hot, the chips were red hot. It was delicious 🤌🏻
I always ask for something extra/removed to make sure it is fresh and not been sat there for ages.

Reactions: 6
Cold food is wrong, if its served hot eat it hot damn it. My husband sticks a takeaway pizza in the fridge for a while before eating it.
Dont know how i haven't divorced him yet tbh
takeaway pizza the morning after after being sat in the fridge all night is *chefs kiss* 🤌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Pizza is a bit over rated tbh it always sounds nicer than it actually is.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Burger King fries are naff - their strength lies in their burgers, as I assume they invest more money in them to make their brand name ring true.

I always say I'd like a BK burger with McDs fries for the 'best' fast food.

Reactions: 5
Chinese takeaway >>>>> everything else
😌😌😌😌😌😌😌
I don’t eat fast food or takeaway in general but if someone told me I couldn’t have a spice bag again from a Chinese again, I’d cry on the spot. A spice bag for reference.
044E30D6-EFAE-429C-9A4D-5399FD43D4FD.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t care what anyone says but I LOVE Nandos I’m not bothered if it’s overpriced chicken I love it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.